Had Bloodwork Done/Question

FitLyfe

Awards
Hey guys, I just had bloodwork done mainly because I was interested in seeing what my levels were at.
I haven't ran any cycles of anything, nor am I planning on it, and I'm 20 years old.

Testosterone, Serum

959 Range 348-1197

Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

4.7 Range 1.7-8.6

FSH, Serum

3.1 Range 1.5-12.4

Estradiol

36.5 Range 7.6-42.6

It seems my testosterone is on the high end, which I was suprised by, and so is my estrogen.
I've read that higher testosterone can equal higher estrogen because the body is trying to keep everything balanced.
Is that why both my test levels AND estrogen levels are high?

Also, it seems my FSH is on the low end. I don't know if that means anything or if that's bad.
But in comparison to my other levels I just wonder what the cause of that may be?
And if it's anything to worry about really?

Thanks in advance!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Your bloods look great. Don't ever use steroids. If I was almost 1000 natty test I wouldn't want to screw it up

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Your bloods look great. Don't ever use steroids. If I was almost 1000 natty test I wouldn't want to screw it up
^^^^this!!! Stay natty as long as possible. There will be a point where you will plateau or maybe natty test levels go down, but enjoy a few years of high test. Only recommendation is food, sleep, and solid training brother. And yes, higher test usually equals higher estrogen. You're solid

FitLyfe

Awards
Awesome. Thank you guys both! And yeah, I was actually suprised how high my test was. It's definitely a big motivator to stay natural and just train hard.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Don't worry about the estrogen count - don't forget that test aromatizes to estrogen, meaning that a naturally high test level would naturally dictate a naturally higher estrogen level. If your estro was super-low I'd actually be suspicious that something was wrong.

Definitely stay natural for as long as you can. For reference, my last blood test came back (6 months after a test-only cycle) showing my natural test at 868. The doctor looking at the results told me that for my age (only 23 years old), a test level that high was extremely rare, you typically only see test that high during your teenage years. He quoted me as being somewhere in the upper 90th percentile for males my age. Well, your test level is 100ng/dL above that...nuff said. Not sure what your age is, but milk those natural gains for as long as you can.

If you ever do decide to cycle (and this is primarily speculation), I would use HCG. It's really what I credit towards my excellent recovery from my last cycle. Never experienced testicular atrophy, and that twice-weekly pulse to ellicit test from your testes really does wonders for PCT. Felt great all throughout PCT, which is rare. I get the feeling that due to the HCG pulse I never was at a point of complete and total shutdown, but once again, that's only speculation.

FitLyfe

Awards
Definitely! After seeing my results it really does make me believe I have enough test in me to make the gains I want to make. And I'm 20 years old. Turning 21 in June. Nothing like being young and full of test I guess. Hah

Oh dang. 868 6 months after cycle? That's really good.. I bet the HCG really did make a difference. I've read a lot of great things about it.