Mass gainer while on ph cycle

LA1BEAST

Awards
Alright so I'm going to start a cycle of lgi's dmz-15 30/30/30/30/30
I'm looking to bulk and gain around 15lbs. So my question is if its okay to take a mass gainer protein shake while on cycle? Will it cause to much of fat gains? If its not what would be a good one to get in terms of amount of callories/carb/protein it should have or not have and what are some good mass gainer products to use thanks a lot.

Height-6'0
Weight-185

BTW I have my on cycle and pct in check and ready to go

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Please just abort cycle...the question itself shows you have no idea about nutrition or experience to run DMZ at all! Before you hurt yourself stop, or don't even start brother. At 6' and 185 you can still gain a LOT of weight naturally.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Please just abort cycle...the question itself shows you have no idea about nutrition or experience to run DMZ at all! Before you hurt yourself stop, or don't even start brother. At 6' and 185 you can still gain a LOT of weight naturally.
This. You're asking all the wrong questions. What about your liver and organs? What exactly is your pct? Something as Silly as a mass gainer shouldn't even be a question.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that's a no on mass gainer?

What about support supps? Are those ok?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT = Pretty Crucial Technology

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So that's a no on mass gainer?

What about support supps? Are those ok?
I always laugh when people try to act smart ass like this haha

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always laugh when people try to act smart ass like this haha
I'm sorry man. I just see it so much when people jump into things blindly that it's hard not to be a smartass at times.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm sorry man. I just see it so much when people jump into things blindly that it's hard not to be a smartass at times.
Nah it's cool, I just hope he hasn't started or if he did he is prepared for some strong sides (DMZ though milder than SD is still a PITA) and has a PROPER PCT , and not Tribulus haha...you have no idea how many times I have heard that one...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah it's cool, I just hope he hasn't started or if he did he is prepared for some strong sides (DMZ though milder than SD is still a PITA) and has a PROPER PCT , and not Tribulus haha...you have no idea how many times I have heard that one...
What's wrong with trib? That stuff works like magic. All you need for pct. Its a fact

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ice baths and tribulus aren't proper PCT? I've heard they both raise test levels through the roof. Ha
A few years ago, when you could order Spawn, the stack included milk thistle and a bottle of trib. They called the trib PCT. I thought that was pretty funny.
I haven't run anything in quite a long time, and that's apparent when you look at me now. If I did decide to run something again, I'd try to know as much about it as PA does. I can understand being young and dumb, but damn, why not care enough about your body to do some research prior to messing with your hormones?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ice baths and tribulus aren't proper PCT? I've heard they both raise test levels through the roof. Ha
A few years ago, when you could order Spawn, the stack included milk thistle and a bottle of trib. They called the trib PCT. I thought that was pretty funny.
I haven't run anything in quite a long time, and that's apparent when you look at me now. If I did decide to run something again, I'd try to know as much about it as PA does. I can understand being young and dumb, but damn, why not care enough about your body to do some research prior to messing with your hormones?
Some people just don't have enough respect (or at all) for their bodies, for everyone else there's:

CEL Cycle Assist and CEL PCT Assist, with the nice addition of Inhibit-P on cycle! :D!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people just don't have enough respect (or at all) for their bodies, for everyone else there's:

CEL Cycle Assist and CEL PCT Assist, with the nice addition of Inhibit-P on cycle! :D!
Is it free if I say nice things about it?
(I wouldn't say nice things if it sucked though)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha do you need it?
Nah man. I'm only on a fat burner. I've heard great thing about cycle assist though, and even of dudes using it while not on cycle for the health benefits. I'll probably pick some up here soon just for that reason, as I don't plan on cycling for some time.

LA1BEAST

Awards
Shut the **** up dickheads i do know a lot about nutrition and phs I get 3600+ calories with all good carbs protein and fats I was just looking for an honest answer for ****ing once on this forum but all I seem to get are smart ass replies actually it was a legitimate question for adding 600 more calories and some extra carbs along with a meal and yes I do know how to run a cycle

On cycle: cel cycle assist, Taurine, glucosamine
Pct: nolva, erase, dpol, AI post cycle assist

lboston

lboston

Awards
Shut the **** up dickheads i do know a lot about nutrition and phs I get 3600+ calories with all good carbs protein and fats I was just looking for an honest answer for ****ing once on this forum but all I seem to get are smart ass replies actually it was a legitimate question for adding 600 more calories and some extra carbs along with a meal and yes I do know how to run a cycle

Easy buddy...roid rage already taken hold? ; )

LA1BEAST

Awards
No it just makes me mad haha if you ever try to get a legit answer to a question you get smartass replies and you automatically "know nothing"

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The real question then would be, "why wouldn't it be a good idea to take a mass gainer on cycle?". The answer would be dependent upon your goals and your intake along with it. No one can really answer your question without knowing a lot more about you than what you originally provided.
Are you bulking? Are you cutting? What compound/compounds are you/ do you plan on using? What are your stats? What does your current diet look like?
With a question as vague as the original one you posted, you can usually expect a smart-ass retort.
If your diet is in check and you just need something extra to add, there's no real reason why you couldn't add a mass gainer.

Edit: just reread original post. Some info was provided. Sorry.

LA1BEAST

Awards
My bad for snapping at you bro ya I'm looking to bulk gain about 12-15lbs lean muscle

Eating nothing but eggs chicken brown rice maybe a pb&j before my workouts fruits and veggies almonds lean beef. I just wanted to know if I could add in a protein shake with like 500-600 calories 50-60 grams of carb without gaining to much fat

Cycle looking like dmz-15 30/30/30/30/30
Thinking about running some stano after hearing about all this lethargy 600/600/600/600/600

Cycle support:
Cel cycle assist
Taurine

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/2/2/3 (capsules)
aI post cycle assist
Dpol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding those cals depends on timing during the day. I try to get my carbs in early in the day. I'm no physical specimen right now, but in working on it.
I've never used it but from what I understand about erase is you taper it down so may want to re-look that. Someone with more knowledge can chime in on that.
This is your first cycle?

LA1BEAST

Awards
No I I had one previously cycle with hdrol had some decent gains but now I want something stronger ya I've never used erase either but have heard great things about it solidifying gains il do some more research on it. And about the carbs I do the same thing either get most of the carbs in the morning or before a workout. So I'd probably add the shake in with my breakfast with some whole wheat toast and some hard boiled eggs

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
My bad for snapping at you bro ya I'm looking to bulk gain about 12-15lbs lean muscle

Eating nothing but eggs chicken brown rice maybe a pb&j before my workouts fruits and veggies almonds lean beef. I just wanted to know if I could add in a protein shake with like 500-600 calories 50-60 grams of carb without gaining to much fat

Cycle looking like dmz-15 30/30/30/30/30
Thinking about running some stano after hearing about all this lethargy 600/600/600/600/600

Cycle support:
Cel cycle assist
Taurine

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/2/2/3 (capsules)
aI post cycle assist
Dpol
I'm a big fan of IIFYM. Many can argue but you can eat fuggin pop tarts for all I care and if everything else is fine you'll do good. Sure the crazies will argue oh no nothing bad but at the same time you gotta factor in what you want if your fine with a blood sugar spike from the dextrose in a mass gainer and simply want to focus on getting big then by all means go for it.

LA1BEAST

Awards
Ya I'm willing to gain a little fat because I know I can cut really well after partly due to my fast metabolism haha il have no problem getting rid of the fat after cycle with diet

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Ya I'm willing to gain a little fat because I know I can cut really well after partly due to my fast metabolism haha il have no problem getting rid of the fat after cycle with diet
There ya go. Answered your own question ;)