dmz and combatting gyno

brendan670

Awards
alright so Ive done 2 cycles of h-drol, both were awsome. I want to change it up a bit and am thinking about dmz. I think im just gonna go with phorce because I havent found any dmz cheaper and i really dont care about the lmg in it. My question is what can I do to combat gyno? I have a little gyno from puberty and just want to make sure it doesnt get any worse. do I need to take something during cycle, or will inhibit-p during pct be enough? Ill also be taking daa, erase, and torem, plus support supps for pct..

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Use caber and get use a quality source. Letro only works for some after progestin related gyno. If ur really worried stay clear of force and just go w DMZ.

brendan670

Awards
so dmz alone doesnt produce gyno sides its the lmg? could support/pct be the same as an hdrol cycle?

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
If I'm not mistaken lmg aromatizes, just pick up a bottle LGI dmz bro, it's 24 buks

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Dmz can mess w prolactin, but my bloods told me far less than something like xtren or lets say real tren. Mlmg binds to the progestin receptor so yes that is the one that will most likely be the culprit. Mlmg is also advertised as a NON AROMATIZING compound. However, if it can destabilize prolactin it can do the same w estro.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
so dmz alone doesnt produce gyno sides its the lmg? could support/pct be the same as an hdrol cycle?
LMG is more of a concern as far as gyno goes but either one can certainly cause gyno