8. 250mg 200mg. 1tab/Day
11. 1tab/Day
12. 1tab/Day

Any comments or concerns please let me know

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to be much help but people are going to want to know how much 1 tab is. Mg wise.

TodaysSpecial

Awards
The mg for the tabs are above the names. Sorry for the confusion

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Week. 25mg 10mg. 50mg
Test E | DECA|Proviron|Nolvadex|Clomid
1. 250mg 200mg
2. 500mg 400mg
3. 500mg 400mg 1tab/Day
4. 500mg 200mg. 1tab/Day
5. 500mg 200mg 1tab/Day
6. 500mg 200mg. 1tab/Day
7. 500mg 200mg 1tab/Day
8. 250mg 200mg. 1tab/Day
11. 1tab/Day
12. 1tab/Day

Any comments or concerns please let me know
Age, stats, time lifting? Looks to me like you haven't researched a great deal

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Is that the beginners cycle 3 from buysteroidsuk?
Don't you guys know the rules! You DON'T talk about sources!!!! Duhh ruin it for many...

Todayspecial--- I will send you another private message I just found your thread.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Don't you guys know the rules! You DON'T talk about sources!!!! Duhh ruin it for many...

Todayspecial--- I will send you another private message I just found your thread.
This ^^

TodaysSpecial

Awards
I have done my share of research but as with anything you research of this magnitude your going to have multiple directions other threads and websites try to point you in. I came on here to dwindle down the huge amounts of information i have been getting and just try to hone in on the most important things. Also seeking the right direction from a big community that I thought would have the most input. I like to inspect what I expect and with the setup I was going to base my first cycle off was wrong. My stats are 22 years old 5'11 217lbs with 16-18% bf.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I have done my share of research but as with anything you research of this magnitude your going to have multiple directions other threads and websites try to point you in. I came on here to dwindle down the huge amounts of information i have been getting and just try to hone in on the most important things. Also seeking the right direction from a big community that I thought would have the most input. I like to inspect what I expect and with the setup I was going to base my first cycle off was wrong. My stats are 22 years old 5'11 217lbs with 16-18% bf.
I'm not condoning the use of aas, in fact I think you should avoid them... you could achieve more naturally with a good diet and hard work, but at the end of the day you as many others have, will do what they want in the end anyway, 22 is considered a bit to young and I would also recommend dropping your body fat to at least around the 12% mark before you consider cycling, and while your doing this if your still hell bent on a cycle research a 10/12 week test e ONLY cycle as you are going to want to know how you react to individual compounds, if you threw in a mix of substances first cycle and you run in to problems you wouldn't have a clue what to drop/what's causing the issue.