1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

testicle pain question

Hey guys,

I am currently taking a natural test booster, Pharmafreak Test Freak, it is not apart of any PCT or anything of that nature. I have tried test freak one other time before and both times about 10-14 days in my testicles start hurting like no other. I figured one of you guys may have some idea as to why it's happening. Its supposed to be all natural and is sold in major retailers so I would imagine there isn't any "grey area" ingredients. I went to the doctor the first time and he said I had Epididymitis and gave me some antibiotics and it went away. I thought that hey maybe it was just a coincidence but I tried test freak again and I'm around 12 days into it and my testicles are throbbing again. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about test freak or have heard of any natural test booster causing testicle pain?

I am new to the forum and apologize if this is posted in the wrong area.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.01%

I also respond strongly to test boosters (at least ones with DAA). I have had swelling and pain and been scared so I just take way less than most people do.
    And lay the wife a lot to make sure the pipes don't get backed up because your spermatogenesis is probably way up. Or jack off. Whatever is available to you.
    Other than that, I have no idea how to help.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

Its 4 pills at bed time. do you think splitting them up 2 in the morning and 2 at bed time would help? Or should I just cut the doses in half and extend the bottle? I thought it may because I am "backed up" but even ejaculating 2-4 times a day little. The only plus side is this time I recognized the feeling before it got too out of hand and stopped taking it. I e-mailed PharmaFreak to get their opinions but am waiting for a reply; I can't imagine a natural test booster of just herbs and such to cause testicle discomfort but everybody's different.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.01%

I feel like I get testicular pain anytime their function changes. When I start getting shutdown on cycle they ache, when they start coming back in PCT they ache. Test booster. Ache...
    I would definitely split the dose or cut it in half. If there's a real problem you don't want to cause a permanent issue.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

I spoke to Pharma freak and they said there's nothing in it that should cause any type of testicle issue and suggested I discontinue use immediately. I stopped using it on Saturday and they're feeling better. If they still ache by next week I'll be heading to the doctor. The strange thing is the time I did use a hormone I had no testicle pain at all and something "natural" lights me up.

who knows... I appreciate your insight.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle pain question! help guys plz
    By Monstruoso in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 03:36 AM
  2. testicle, testosterone question
    By seraph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 01:11 PM
  3. testicle, testosterone question
    By seraph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 06:55 PM
  4. Where does the testicle pain come from?
    By lowesclubmake in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:50 AM
  5. Testicle pain post SD cycle...
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:07 AM