injectable aromasin?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Has anybody heard/tried it. I know its relatively new on the pharmaceutical market. Im currently involved with a client that just started recieving the treatments and loving it. She gets a large dose ~25mgs QOD. I was thinking, since the active half life of the drug is 27 hours, how do you think this would fair in the BB community? could there be a use for it? would it be worth the extra pins? or should one just stick with the oral form? be it liquid or tab/cap form. Since it is typically only taken around 12.5 mg/day on cycle, i figure it would work pretty well.

She is progressing remarkably and her oncologist is very pleased with her progress. I have yet to see any films of her cancer but she has told me that she can already feel much better. to me it seems like it would work very well with this application?

Does anybody else have any thoughts or opinions on this?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
In for discussion. As a moo-moo-milk-cow breasted, gyno prone anabolics enthusiast
.., anti-E always interests me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pragmatically, I wouldn't think there'd be ANY interest.

It's got a decent bioavailability as an oral. As such, why would anyone OPT to inject it.

I imagine most people prefer to save their injects for gear and things that get destroyed in the gut

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My trt Dr said he was able to put arimidex in my test.....no thank u sir!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then I wouldn't be able to tweak my dose at all.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
But with something like adex that isn't the most effective at lowering e in the first place that it wouldn't make that big of a difference.

I guess too Im thinking from the standpoint of cruising at a higher dose. If you find a dose that is working, i would think about it. But if i was actually on a cycle or blasting i wouldn't even consider it

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
With a tweak in your test dose (I'm assuming you'd wanna go higher in test) then that would require a higher AI dose to prevent/stop the conversion from test to estro. You'd already have a Pre mixed vial... Sounds good to me? Just wondering

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With a tweak in your test dose (I'm assuming you'd wanna go higher in test) then that would require a higher AI dose to prevent/stop the conversion from test to estro. You'd already have a Pre mixed vial... Sounds good to me? Just wondering
It would all depend on how much adex is in the test. I'm perscribed 250mg a week to cruise on and dr wants me to take .25mg arimidex every day. Waaay too much. Dries me out and kills sex drive so I normally take .25 on injection day then 3 days later. Now if I was blasting with something alongside the test like eq or some oral then yeah I guess the adex would be more "convienant".