leftover helladrol

brendan670

Awards
So im tring to plan my next cycle, and was wondering if there is anything I can do with my left over hella? i have 45 caps left. past cycles Ive done two h-drol cycles and had awsome gains. If i cant use the extra hella in some sort of stack, any suggestions on a halfway mild cycle?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats barely enough for 6 weeks at 1 cap. youd need another 60ct of hdrol just to have a decent stacking dosage. or you can get another bottle of helladrol and do one grand cycle

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't you get any benefits from 1 cap a day, like increase in endurance or something like that?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Nothing worth it. Just get another bottle and run a real cycle.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Op, please do a 1 cap a day cycle and let me know it goes :) I would like to try that, don't want to gain any size, just some endurance and lean out a little. It should be good for that right?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Op, please do a 1 cap a day cycle and let me know it goes :) I would like to try that, don't want to gain any size, just some endurance and lean out a little. It should be good for that right?
It would just suppress natural test and give 0- nill results. Pointless

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
It would just suppress natural test and give 0- nill results. Pointless
^^This. I don't tolerate PH's very well so I've tried the low dosing thing a couple times. You'll get the sides and the shutdown without the gains... Totally blows.

That's why people talk about a "sweet spot." You need to take enough for it to exceed your natural T levels to get the gains, and for long enough for it to start working, but without taking so much that it has terrible sides.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If your trying to increase endurance, do more conditioning. Why do you want to low dose hormones for a small boost in endurance?...

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
and if I add a low dose of test, would it work then?
Again it will only suppress natural t a low dose is just gonna be trt dosage so you'd be shutting down natural test to replace it with the exact same thing. Just let your body recoop and repair and then prep for a fu cycle. Smarter and safer

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If your trying to increase endurance, do more conditioning. Why do you want to low dose hormones for a small boost in endurance?...
What if I already doing so much cardio I can't do more, increase in RBC is what I'm after. What do you think, would it work for that? I don't want to take to much of either, don't want to gain size since that would slow me down.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
75mg a day u won't gain much but u could drop some fat. Anything less will do nothing. A plethora of people have all stated this. So ether take the advice or don't and run your cycle how ever you want.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would look into citrulline malate and beta-alanine. I can tell you, you'll probably be very disappointed in your proposed low dose cycle.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would look into citrulline malate and beta-alanine. I can tell you, you'll probably be very disappointed in your proposed low dose cycle.
Yeah, you're probably right, I like that Halo is supposed to "convert" to T-bol but in a too low dose it might not be worth it..?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Beta Alanine is awesome for endurance IME.

And I don't think you would grow on 75mg daily if you don't want to. Probably get stronger, leaner though. Your diet and training are what dictate your results

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You will grow with as little as 0mg of Hdrol and also grow from 125mg of hdrol...what decides how much you grow?

Diet, caloric surplus makes yah gain weight. The bigger surplus (enhanced or not) the more mass you pile on. The quality, consistency, worth and attributes of said mass...now that does depend on the surplus amount and if enhanced or not.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
75 mg had me ballooning up. I was also 1000 cals over maintenance. Diet and training are everything.

OP, if you need a boost, go with something non-hormonal. It just isn't worth it. Save that hdrol.