First cycle

PNW_pump

PNW_pump

Awards
I am 21 years old, 6" 180 lbs and I'm in the gym 6 days a week. I'm very active and knowledgable when it comes to lifting. I eat healthy and I'm interested in starting my first cycle and not sure what direction I should head in and what I should be taking? anybody got some helpful advice?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What is your past supplement usage and training history like?I will go ahead and say I will not recommend a cycle personally as you are too young IMO.I will be more than glad to try to help you find some things to help you based on your past supplement usage,also why is it you feel you need to run a cycle?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I feel like if you are really interested in cycling then start with a pro hormone. Run a 4 week cycle with cycle assist and a serm for pct.Do plenty of research on this board so you know what those are once you know the ins and outs of a ph cycle post it up in the cycle section and the people who are more knowledgable can tweak it so you can run a safe and effective cycle. Look around, read,and learn. Take your time and I'm sure the world of anabolics will treat you well

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ normally I'm not with people using PH due to the liver stress that will come with it. but it could be good to see where it will take you. Who knows you might not like what you see....

PNW_pump

PNW_pump

Awards
What is your past supplement usage and training history like?I will go ahead and say I will not recommend a cycle personally as you are too young IMO.I will be more than glad to try to help you find some things to help you based on your past supplement usage,also why is it you feel you need to run a cycle?
The only supplements I have used in the past are jack3d as my pre workout and cellucore bca's. I drink a protein shake before and after my workout as well as with every meal. I play basketball two hours a night three days a week and lift (back, legs, shoulders, pecs) on a pretty isolated workout regime. I have always been curious what a cycle could do for my body and how strong I could get. I'm 21 years old, no wife, no kids, gotta solid job and not a whole lot of things holdin me back. what's your take on all this?

juggaloaded

Awards
The only supplements I have used in the past are jack3d as my pre workout and cellucore bca's. I drink a protein shake before and after my workout as well as with every meal. I play basketball two hours a night three days a week and lift (back, legs, shoulders, pecs) on a pretty isolated workout regime. I have always been curious what a cycle could do for my body and how strong I could get. I'm 21 years old, no wife, no kids, gotta solid job and not a whole lot of things holdin me back. what's your take on all this?
Are you looking to gain muscle strength and size? Bulking? Cutting? What are your goals? You said strong but most if not all of this **** will increase strength at some degree