3rd Cycle First Time Using HDROL

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Ok lets get this cycle started !!! I have ran P-mag & havoc previous cycles!! I gained 10 pounds on the mag and nothing on havoc !

My stats are 5'8 171 23 years old! I had surgery almost a year ago due to humerus fracture. I am cleared to lift weights. They cut my tricep in half and they put a plate and 13 screws in my right arm. My strength is not where it used to be at all. But that is not stopping me from my goals. I have went from a 1 pound dumbbell curl to a 15-20 pound curl. I am making progress each day. I will say that I am ready to take on this cycle to help me gain some lean mass.

My current H-Drol cycle looks like this:

50/75/75/75/75/75-Halo Extreme

Aegis Liver Shield- not sure when to take this?

T-Force -How many a day?

Cycle Armour -3 a day

Multi Vitamin

Fish oil

Achilles Tendon support - how many a day?

I was thinking of getting inhibit-P or is that not necessary ?

Also can I take Evogen EVP for a pre workout while on this cycle as well as evogen cell Kem post workout?

My Pct :

Torem 90/60/60/30 or 90/90/30/30

D-Pol

Cycle Armour

Do I need anything else ?

Should I run an AI and how would I do that being that I never ran one before?

Whatever else I need please let me know!

I will log this cycle if wanted before and after pictures as well!

My macros will be this

281g of carbs, 187g of protein, and 69g of fat. Totaling at 2500 calories a day.

Should I change that ?

Again anything I need or need to change let me know !!!

Thanks guys !!

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Starting tommorow any info before then would be appreciated ! Will log !

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Really need advice on AEGIS do I take it with the hdrol or do I space it out with my cycle armour ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly i think you're jumping back in to using a steroid cycle too soon, with what you've said you could still easily make great gains from recovering. But, that's just my opinion. If you're set on using it, then nothing i say matters lol.

Take TUDCA whenever you want, it's SAMe that you need to separate from your oral doses. Dose Hdrol as per how your body is handling it. Dose Torem as per how your PCT is going. 90 or 120 is a great level to start, your start depends on how much estrogen you feel is being created. T-Force use whatever the recommended dose is. Take your joint support as needed.

I think you've spent way too much money on this cycle and are overdoing it. Not to mention eat what works best for your body. No one here knows you better than you do. If you want more carbs, eat more carbs. If you want more protein, then intake more protein.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as AI... you should be fine running Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 during your PCT

Supports you should space 4 hours from your PH dosing

You could have Inhibit-P on hand in the event you feel you need itGood luck

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to increase calories to about 3200 while on cycle AND PCT. I'm 5'6" 162 and my maintenance is about 2400 cals.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as AI... you should be fine running Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 during your PCT

Supports you should space 4 hours from your PH dosing

You could have Inhibit-P on hand in the event you feel you need itGood luck
SamE is the only support you need to separate from oral steroid dosings.