furazan alternatives?-5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydro

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for a prohormone similar to 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether . Ive always used this compound as part of my cutting cycle and now its getting hard to find sources for it. I usually use "winnabol" by gen x labs but it seems I cant get it anymore. Is there any compound similar to this out there ? I really like the definition and vascularity I get with it. Any thoughts ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking for a prohormone similar to 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether . Ive always used this compound as part of my cutting cycle and now its getting hard to find sources for it. I usually use "winnabol" by gen x labs but it seems I cant get it anymore. Is there any compound similar to this out there ? I really like the definition and vascularity I get with it. Any thoughts ?
It's expensive, Alot of manufactures don't want it because people now realize that.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Funny I just picked up 3 bottles of furazabolin. Took me 5 minutes to find 2 sources..oh and it was like 34 bucks a bottle..normal price

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
everywhere i check furazan is discontinued

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny I just picked up 3 bottles of furazabolin. Took me 5 minutes to find 2 sources..oh and it was like 34 bucks a bottle..normal price
Probably bunk.
I don't trust myopharma.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So ****************** is bunk? Hmm well we all know that's not true. I've also read logs on myopharma so I know its legit lol. You guys say this shyt as an opinion with no basis whatsoever. Its funny though. Give ya that much

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Stano is known as a cutting compound, which also promotes vascularity as well as strength. I've not heard of it being run solo as most people use it to offset lethargy when using another PH but there shouldn't be any reason you couldn't run it solo.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeah looks like stano would be my next best option. Has anyone ever tried CEL's or LGI's stanodrol ?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
So ****************** is bunk? Hmm well we all know that's not true. I've also read logs on myopharma so I know its legit lol. You guys say this shyt as an opinion with no basis whatsoever. Its funny though. Give ya that much
i got nothing from their epi, i dont trust them either. i am sure you can find reviews saying it works, i am also sure you can find other people saying they got bunk stuff. i would prefer to use a company with better than a so so rep

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't trust the company, why? Because i haven't seen many reviews on them, the ones I have, have claimed bunk. reviews for other products are split, some have great results, others dont have anything.

thing about fura thp ether,

Raws are expensive for a reason, but run it if it's legit, 300mg e/d for 6 weeks will be nice.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
why not winni or anavar?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
i would love to run a winny or var cycle if I could only get my hands on it......

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I don't think CEL make stano any more. I did use their stano a couple of years ago but I think it was a one-off run. LGI is supposed to be legit.
I've looked in to var and winny before. Var is extremely expensive and, according to people who know about AAS, winny should never be used by itself due to the joint problems.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I have the knowledge of running a winny or var cycle. I know the risks, sides, but I also know how to safely and responsibly run a cycle. It coast more money i think to run a furazan cycle then a winny or var cycle lol. Winny is something I would love to run for my next show in may. Just very hard for me to find sources for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 1
Nutrition / Health 0