Complications from GEAR...What type of Doctor do we go and see?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Doesn't really exist....
    This is an excellent question. I have run all kinds of compounds and the worst it's gotten is "roid slightly agitated". Do some people actually uncontrollably rage, I don't think so. I think some people are some what unstable and then they manipulate hormone and get out really out of wack. Or there just naturally super turds
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why do simple threads like this often turn into fights?
    Keyboards don't hit back.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.44%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    This is an excellent question. I have run all kinds of compounds and the worst it's gotten is "roid slightly agitated". Do some people actually uncontrollably rage, I don't think so. I think some people are some what unstable and then they manipulate hormone and get out really out of wack. Or there just naturally super turds
    Uncontrollable rage makes me think of the hulk, and my 2 year old son sometimes, haha. For me its something will bug me or get me mad and I have a hard time getting over it, like I am pissed and just can't let it go, which isn't my personality at all when I am off cycle. Adderall has the same effect on me
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

Uncontrollable rage makes me think of the hulk, and my 2 year old son sometimes, haha. For me its something will bug me or get me mad and I have a hard time getting over it, like I am pissed and just can't let it go, which isn't my personality at all when I am off cycle. Adderall has the same effect on me
    Sounds like u get roid irritated, I want to hear from some one who gets actual roid rage!!

I'm like u I just get annoyed, and mentally don't let go of things...like a women
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

Listen, we all get into heated arguments but at the end of the day we all here to learn and share experiences then we shake hands and move on.
    Reason I know a little bit about steroids is that I've been on them for 15 years and that was my choice.
    Reps for you bro

I'm not disagreeing with you about most doc's not knowing crap, but your comments were pretty strong. Strong comments lead people to "believe" that that must be fact or the only way or "oh since he was so firm in his comments it must be true," when In actuality good doctors with understand about anabolic steroids do exist. They are brutally hard to find, but a good doc with a good understanding of the body and anabolic's do exist and they should be sought out first when anyone has these kinds of issues. Way before a "savvy" guy who has used lots of gear.

The issue is guys don't get second opinions or do their own research for whatever reason. Ok I'll get off my soap box.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%

I have seen true roid rage a few times in the past. Not as much with exp guys on gear of proper age. I believe age and development both physically and mentally plays a role. Plus if you're a semi-psychotic person before taking gear, it may effect you worse than others. The development referring to people under stay 20 on gear. I remember kids in high school that were already 4-5 cycles deep before they were 18. One kid knocked out a teacher for a joke he made in class. Another punched through his driver side window when he forgot his PWO at home. Kid slammed a plate into his head, requiring 8 stitches because he didn't get the reps he wanted. These aren't exactly extreme cases, but I've really only seen it from founder, under developed people on gear, not exp users that know what they are doing to their bodies. I myself can get so pissed over the smallest things and find myself with my AR in the back yard blowin through rounds a lot when on cycle haha but ne'er anything crazy or losing self control. Better chance of me beating the **** outta some one when I'm drunk than on cycle.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Roid Rage.
    When I rage I TYPE IN CAPS!!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    I have seen true roid rage a few times in the past. Not as much with exp guys on gear of proper age. I believe age and development both physically and mentally plays a role. Plus if you're a semi-psychotic person before taking gear, it may effect you worse than others. The development referring to people under stay 20 on gear. I remember kids in high school that were already 4-5 cycles deep before they were 18. One kid knocked out a teacher for a joke he made in class. Another punched through his driver side window when he forgot his PWO at home. Kid slammed a plate into his head, requiring 8 stitches because he didn't get the reps he wanted. These aren't exactly extreme cases, but I've really only seen it from founder, under developed people on gear, not exp users that know what they are doing to their bodies. I myself can get so pissed over the smallest things and find myself with my AR in the back yard blowin through rounds a lot when on cycle haha but ne'er anything crazy or losing self control. Better chance of me beating the **** outta some one when I'm drunk than on cycle.
    I'd say those cases all qualify as roid rage
    Christopher
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

Woah. A lot going on in here since my last post. My appointment is later today so I'll provide details afterward. The doctor is a board certified internal medicine and endocrinologist. He specializes in treating diabetes, thyroid disorders, osteoporosis, and in providing hormone replacement therapy to transgender patients. He probably has to know some stuff about steroids for that kind of stuff right? He also specializes in geriatric endocrinology (elderly people) and you constantly have to balance their hormones. I'm confident this doctor knows his stuff and can help me.

At this point I'm past the whole gyno lump thing. This is about getting my test and estrogen back to within normal range and hopefully the range that has me operating/functioning properly. Since I messed around with my estrogen I'm sure he will test both hormone panels and who knows what else.

I completely understand the worries and opinions in the thread as we've all heard or experienced horror stories. However, if I feel that he's not doing his job or is lacking in knowledge, I won't see him again or I'll ask that he recommends me to someone who has more experience in that department. I'd rather go to a professional doctor than seek advice from the average joe who has done his fair share of roids. Everyone's body is different and what side-effect one person experienced may not be the same for another so I'd rather hear it from someone who dedicated their life and mind to knowing about hormones and the human body.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good deal with the appointment bud. Hopefully it all pans out and this doc is good at what they do. The only doc I fear is the dentist because I don't know enough about the internal workings of my mouth.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Good deal with the appointment bud. Hopefully it all pans out and this doc is good at what they do. The only doc I fear is the dentist because I don't know enough about the internal workings of my mouth.
    I don't mind the dentist but I almost punched mine yesterday. Was getting a cleaning and my right front upper tooth is fixed from when I cracked it when I was a kid and at the top it's not like perfectly flush there is a little lip, can't see it but can feel it with a tooth pick. She sat there for a solid minute tugging on it thinking it was plaque build up, and I'm sittin there thinkin like bitch you're about to rip my tooth in half give up so I don't have to be that annoying patient who is trying to tell you something while your probing around in his mouth.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

Sorry it's been awhile, I've been crazy busy and completely forgot to update everyone. Well, I met with doctor. He seemed know his **** and was pretty knowledgeable in regards to steroids and serms. He had me get blood tested for various things and I got the results back the 19th. He said everything was in the "normal" range. Of course...what a surprise. I'm gonna list what my levels were...

Thyroid Stim. Hormone Chart: 1.85 (0.55-4.78 mIU/mL)

Thyroxine, T4 Free Chart: 1.3 (0.86-1.76 ng/dL)

Testosterone, Total Chart: 469 (262-1593 ng/dL) <----He said the 1593 was a typo and should be closer to 1000.

Testosterone Free Chart:
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: 21.90 (13.00-71.00 nmol/L)
    Testosterone, Free Percent: 2.7 (1.7-4.1%)
    Testosterone Free: 120 (50-350 pg/mL)
    Testosterone, Total: 445 (262-1593 ng/dL) <----He said the 1593 was a typo and should be closer to 1000.

Estrogens, FRACT, LC/MS/MS Chart:
    Estradiol LC/MS/MS: 28 (< OR = 29 pg/mL)
    Estriol LC/MS/MS SERUM: Interfering Substance Present. Unable to Quantitate. (ADULTS: < OR = 0.18)
    Esterone LC/MS/MS: 12 (< OR = 68 pg/mL)

COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL
    Anion Gap: 18 (7-16 mmoL/L) H
    A/G Ratio: 1.3 ()
    Albumin: 4.6 (3.5-5.0 g/dL)
    Bilit, TOT: 0.4 (0.2-1.3 mg/dL)
    Bun: 26 (9-20 mg/dL) H
    CA: 9.5 (8.4-10.3 mg/dL)
    CL: 97 (98-107 mmol/L) L
    CO2: 26 (22-30 MMOL/L)
    CREA: 0.98 (0.66-1.25 mg/dL)
    GLUC, RND: 84 (74-106 mg/dL)
    K: 4.5 (3.5-5.1 mmol/L)
    NA: 141 (137-145 mmol/L)
    ALK PHOS: 78 (38-126 U/L)
    AST: 39 (15-46 U/L)
    TP: 8.1 (6.3-8.2 g/dL)
    ALT: 49 (13-69 U/L)
    EST GFR: 92 ()

Urinalysis:
    Everything was good.

CBC W DIFF Chart:
    DTYPE: AUTOMATED DIFFERENTIAL ()
    NEUTRO: 71.2 (40.0-74.0%)
    HCT: 45.9 (41.0-53.0%)
    HGB: 14.8 (13.5-17.5 g/dL)
    MCH: 28.8 (27.0-34.0 pg)
    MCHC: 32.2 (29.0-37.0 g/dL)
    MCV: 89.3 (80.0-100.0 fL)
    MPV: 9.1 (6.5-11.3 fL)
    PLT CNT: 219 (150-450 K/uL)
    WBC: 5.6 (4.5-10.8 K/uL)
    RBC COUNT: 5.14 (4.5-5.90 M/uL)
    RDW: 13.2 (11.4-16.4%)
    LYMPH: 18.0 (18.0-44.0%)
    MONO: 7.4 (4.7-12.0%)
    EOSIN: 3.0 (0.7-8.0%)
    BASO: 0.4 (0.1-1.4%)
    NEUTRO ABS: 4.0 (1.8-8.0 K/uL)
    LYMPH ABS: 1.0 (0.8-4.8 K/uL)
    MONO ABS: 0.4 (0.2-1.3 K/uL)
    EOSIN ABS: 0.2 (0.0-0.9 K/uL)
    BASO ABS: 0.0 (0.0-0.2 K/uL)

PROLACTIN: 6.0 (ng/mL)

DHEA-SO4: 475.0 (80-560.0 ug/dL)

Luteinizing Hormone: 5.05 (mIU/mL)

Follicle Stim. Hormone: 1.9 (1.0-18.0 mIU/mL)

He said for now let's not do anything and wait things out a bit since my levels are "normal". I just turned 27 and the test levels just seem low to me. My libido is completely shot and I can't get full erections. I'm probably just gonna call him in a week or so if things don't start picking up in that department. This **** sucks and I don't want to start doing the balancing act by taking stuff and then having other **** get ****ed up. I also understand that your test drops during the day (the blood was taken around 6:30PM) but still. I shouldn't feel off every day. I don't know. I know you guys aren't doctors but what do you think in regards to my blood work? Anything?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 02:32 PM
  2. What type of shoes do you all wear?
    By waynaferd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:41 PM
  3. What type of BP do you guys see on cycle?
    By 17amethyl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM
  4. What types of tests do insurance cover?
    By mauibuilt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 10:17 PM