Anyone noticed increased attention from women while on cycle?

StrongAssBack

Awards
sounds dumb, but I am being serious. Girls get extra touchy feelly

I noticed it, especially with some girls in particular I even thought, "She must only like me on cycle" because coincidentally they seem to come up an get really personal...but not so much when I'm not cycleing. Of course they don't know I run any cycles in the first place.

anyways besides that, girls in bars or social places seemingly feel more inclined to come up and squeeze my arms on rub my chest much more than usual while I'm on cycle.

(have ran two 6weekers and one 4 weeker in the past year)
(tren, halodrol,epidrol stacked in diff combo's)

Continuing on... I kept this to myself 1.Because I thought it was just in my head and 2.Because I don't tell alot of friends what I take

But I was talking to my friend and he said he has noticed and heard the same thing from multiple people, and that he believes it is pheromone related. Made me not feel crazy and wonder if anyone experienced this...

thoughts?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see this one getting good. Subbed

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is actually a reason for this and that is that many AAS (especially test) improve mood and confidence. When you feel confident, the aura radiates and women pick up on this.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not to hihack the thread, and yes this is a serious question, how do you deal with dating and ball shrinkage?

Hope they don't notice?

I'm not too self conscious about it; the fact is it's only cosmetic and doesn't mean anything. But yes women may wonder what is up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hihack the thread, and yes this is a serious question, how do you deal with dating and ball shrinkage?

Hope they don't notice?

I'm not too self conscious about it; the fact is it's only cosmetic and doesn't mean anything. But yes women may wonder what is up.
Like gyno, it is something that is more noticeable to us than our significant others.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Like gyno, it is something that is more noticeable to us than our significant others.
That's likely very true.

Also, I ran SD and trenazone for 6 weeks straight, and didn't notice major shrinkage. I'd say they were 75% of normal size.

12 weeks on test may be another story, I will soon see.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's likely very true.

Also, I ran SD and trenazone for 6 weeks straight, and didn't notice major shrinkage. I'd say they were 75% of normal size.

12 weeks on test may be another story, I will soon see.
For me, test doesn't cause significant atrophy; it's the nandrolone and trenbolone that's done the most.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, my wife doesn't notice them shrink, but when they're all swoll up from clomid, she comments on their size.

JRam

JRam

Awards

I noticed it, especially with some girls in particular I even thought, "She must only like me on cycle" because coincidentally they seem to come up an get really personal...but not so much when I'm not cycleing. Of course they don't know I run any cycles in the first place.

anyways besides that, girls in bars or social places seemingly feel more inclined to come up and squeeze my arms on rub my chest much more than usual while I'm on cycle.

Continuing on... I kept this to myself 1.Because I thought it was just in my head and 2.Because I don't tell alot of friends what I take

But I was talking to my friend and he said he has noticed and heard the same thing from multiple people, and that he believes it is pheromone related. Made me not feel crazy and wonder if anyone experienced this...

thoughts?
You must work for a PH manufacturer or retailer. This is the best testimonial that they could ask for.

StrongAssBack

Awards
There is actually a reason for this and that is that many AAS (especially test) improve mood and confidence. When you feel confident, the aura radiates and women pick up on this.
I can believe that. I definitely have more confidence when Im on cycle

You must work for a PH manufacturer or retailer. This is the best testimonial that they could ask for.
ha nope just wondering if anyone else experienced it

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I notice a HUGE difference in attraction on test. Must be the confidence like rodja said. But my gf pays more attention to my balls than me!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what is referred to as "Alpha" male feeling, OP

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First world problem solution:

-Need a GF and to get swole at the same time: 500-600mg Test-E/C per week! Enjoy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First world problem solution:

-Need a GF and to get swole at the same time: 500-600mg Test-E/C per week! Enjoy!
This has been proven to solve just about any problem... ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention from everyone...

JD261985

Banned
Awards

thoughts?
All in your head. Dude I see men on gear who are ****ing huge, jacked, ripped lol ..I rarely ever see women flocking to them anywhere. Its usually the man approaching them. Lets please get real here...geez this gave me a good laugh lol..TBH..most women I've talked to or heard talking about guys who look like they use gear find them repulsive.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
All in your head. Dude I see men on gear who are ****ing huge, jacked, ripped lol ..I rarely ever see women flocking to them anywhere. Its usually the man approaching them. Lets please get real here...geez this gave me a good laugh lol..TBH..most women I've talked to or heard talking about guys who look like they use gear find them repulsive.
Actually yes, this is true. Many studies show women find lean muscle mass far more attractive than big.

But then again, most people aren't using gear to get huge to attract women, are they? Otherwise they should have done more research than just their PCT's...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure there are some that do, but for the most part it is likely just the alpha feeling thinking that you would dominate the ladies. In reality, it's pretty well known that the look dudes are going for on steroids is the opposite of what the chicks like, so the attention might just be looks of "wtf".

vassille

Awards
I;ve been skinny 165lbs and I've been 270 at 6ft.
Most girls I've gotten with liked me around 235lbs. So it's not how big you are but how toned and proportionate you look. If you look to disproportionate and big girls know you on something and even if they like you they dont want to deal with the steroid part.

I agree with all who said that lean muscle look is more attractive and it does. But you always will have those girls who like bulky guys but that's a minority.
So, yeah steroids can improve someone's physique but there is a limit where that works in terms of impressing the girls, after a certain point it can have quite the opposite effect.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Just went and saw the movie Snitch the other night (good movie BTW), and women didn't seem to mind Dwayne Johnson at all....

Women don't know what they want till they see it.