advice on first Pinning 1-test/4-ad cycle

Z

Zip91

Awards
Guys,

I'm looking for some advice and recommendations before I start my first 1-test/4-ad CYP cycle in a few days. Both are the Pre-mixed solutions from Sledge at DS.

My plan is 600mg/week 1-test CYP, and 900mg/week 4-ad CYP, EOD (MON, WED, FRI). Plan to rotate between Glutes and Delts. I might try Quads, but maybe later. Lots of complaining about pain in quads with 1-test.

everyone recommends to combine the 1-test/4-ad in the same syringe before application, and in equal amounts. SO, I plan to do 1ml 1-test and 1ml 4-ad per dosage (200mg/300mg respectively). This is to cut down on any soreness/pain, etc.

questions: I have seen recommendations of "Warming" the solution first. What exactly is the method, and how. I have seen people say to warm the syringe and/or warm the bottle.
1. Is this by running hot water over the bottle for a few minutes?
2. How do you warm the syringe with water, and keep the water from touching the needle and/or the "nozzle" of the syringe? You don't want water touching any area of that for fear of contamination.
3. How hot should the water be?

Pinning delts: If I drew 2ML of solution, and wanted to inject 1ml in each delt, whats the method? ml in the first delt....Pull out, pull out plunger to remove oil from needle, then change needles, and inject the second ml into the other delt?

how slowly do you pull out of the site once done?

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would up the 4ad to at least 1500mg/week, the 1test is ok, but 800/week wouldnt hurt. Definetly always mix the 1test and 4ad in the same syringe. I did 1500mg of 4ad and 1000mg of 1test/week for my cycle, injected twice a week, two injections on each day. I would put 1.25cc of each 4ad and 1test in the same syringe for a 2.5cc total, and fill two syringes like that. On monday I would shoot 2.5cc mix in my right glute and the other 2.5cc mix in my right quad. On thursday I would shoot 2.5cc of the mix in my left glute, then 1.25 cc in each delt of the mix.

When I warmed my bottle I would put a microwave safe bowl with water in the microwave until is was boiling. Then I would put the bottles in there for 5 minutes or so then draw from them. This made a big difference in the ease of filling the syringes.

Sometimes I would run the syringe under the faucet for maybe 15-20 seconds on hot, leaving the cap on the needle so nothing touched it. Just make sure the oil isnt real hot, just warm.

When I was doing two delt shots in the same day with the same syringe, I would shoot one, then take off the needle, put on a new one, then swab the other delt and stab. Worked fine for me. Like you said on pulling the plunger back to get the oil out of the first needle you can do that, i never did, but it would save a few drops of oil. Again, I highly reccommend raising your 4ad dosage, even 1200mg would be better than 900mg.

T

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I second raising your 4ad dosage. I would say 1500-1800mg per week.

T

Tad50

Awards
Personally I would up the 4ad to at least 1500mg/week, the 1test is ok, but 800/week wouldnt hurt. Definetly always mix the 1test and 4ad in the same ...syringe. I did 1500mg of 4ad and 1000mg of 1test/week for my cycle, injected twice a week, two injections on each day. I would put 1.25cc of each 4ad and 1test in the same ...syringe for a 2.5cc total, and fill two syringes like that. On monday I would shoot 2.5cc mix in my right glute and the other 2.5cc mix in my right quad. On thursday I would shoot 2.5cc of the mix in my left glute, then 1.25 cc in each delt of the mix.

When I warmed my bottle I would put a microwave safe bowl with water in the microwave until is was boiling. Then I would put the bottles in there for 5 minutes or so then draw from them. This made a big difference in the ease of filling the syringes.

Sometimes I would run the syringe under the faucet for maybe 15-20 seconds on hot, leaving the cap on the needle so nothing touched it. Just make sure the oil isnt real hot, just warm.

When I was doing two delt shots in the same day with the same syringe, I would shoot one, then take off the needle, put on a new one, then swab the other delt and stab. Worked fine for me. Like you said on pulling the plunger back to get the oil out of the first needle you can do that, i never did, but it would save a few drops of oil. Again, I highly reccommend raising your 4ad dosage, even 1200mg would be better than 900mg.
What kind of gains did you get from this cycle? Any sides? I'm thinking of doing something similar in the next few months:thumbsup:

Z

Zip91

Awards
Personally I would up the 4ad to at least 1500mg/week, the 1test is ok, but 800/week wouldnt hurt. Definetly always mix the 1test and 4ad in the same syringe. I did 1500mg of 4ad and 1000mg of 1test/week for my cycle, injected twice a week, two injections on each day. I would put 1.25cc of each 4ad and 1test in the same syringe for a 2.5cc total, and fill two syringes like that. On monday I would shoot 2.5cc mix in my right glute and the other 2.5cc mix in my right quad. On thursday I would shoot 2.5cc of the mix in my left glute, then 1.25 cc in each delt of the mix.

Thanks Nate Dawg for the feedback/advice. why do you recommend increasing the 4-ad dosage? most of the gains will come from the 1-test not 4-ad. Is this to offset any sides? or to help with any drying out? some guys complain about getting to dry on this cycle.

On my previous 1-test/4-ad Trandermal cycle, i actually used less 4-ad than 1-test and didn't have a problem at all.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if it was just me or what, but I didnt really notice that much from 1500mg of 4ad. Yes it will help offset the sides of the 1test also, even at 1500mg of 4ad I was really lethargic with the 1test in there. If you just want to try it with those dosages you can see how it works for a few weeks, and if you are not pleased then up the dose.

Tad50, honestly it didnt really go that good for me, i ran it 9 weeks @ 1000mg 1test/week and 1500mg 4ad/week, put on around 10lbs with it. Personally I had better results with my 7 week S1+ cycle earlier in the year, maybe my body is just too used to the compounds, hell i dont know, but it didnt work that great for me. Check out Ability's log in the cycle forum, he is getting some awesome results on his 1test cyp/4ad cyp cycle, if I remember right he has already put on maybe over 20lbs in like 4 or 5 weeks. Different people react different ways. I reccommend checking out his log. BrianM did a cycle just identical to mine as far as the 1test and 4ad for 10 weeks and his results were basically the same as mine, around a 10lb gain.

X

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm currently doing 600mg 1Test cyp a week and have been very pleased with the gains. I'm using 1500mg of Sledge Test to go with it.

I was doing injects 3x a week for a while but I found out my glutes do not do well with anything over 2cc. So currently I'm doing 4x a week by doing 1cc each in the same syringe 3x and 1x of just 1cc ST in one of my delts.

I heat water in a small bowl for about 2 min in the microwave then let the bottles sit in the warm water for about 5-10 min. The water line comes up about half way up the bottle. I draw with a 20ga and switch to a 25ga to inject with.

I may be in the minority but I have no problems with quad shots and prefer them over delts or glutes. Never hit a nerve in the quad but I did in the glute(ouch) Plus I've had knots develop in glutes on 3 different injects, none in quads.

Check out my cycle Log.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
For your warming, I recommend you don't heat your bottle...no need to heat all of that oil every time. Just fix up your shot, then pull a little air into the barrell of the syringe and run it under hot water for a couple of mins. Personally I hold the pin (capped of course) and angle the barrel and plunger down just a tad, so that the water doesn't run anywhere near the pin.

I also agree with these guys that you really need more 4-ad cyp. I suggest 1800mg/week. Truthfully, I didn't really "feel" it until I got over 2 grams/week, but then again its not test.

For your delt shots, I would just put all 2ml in one delt, but that is the limit, I wouldn't put more than 2 in any one delt. But if you are going to split it up, then yes the way you described sounds fine.

Don't worry about the speed you pull out ( :rolleyes: ), just remove it. Be more concerned with your entry speed.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am on week 9 right now of 800mg 1 test and 2100mg of 4ad.

Im dissapointed with the 4ad it doesnt feel like test!!!

I have put on around 15 pounds and bet I would have more if I had real test in there.

B

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I don't think that much 4-ad is necessary. I'm in week 8 of my cycle and pinned 200mg of 1-test cyp and 360mg of 4-ad cyp eod (last one today) and am up about 18 lbs and my lifts have blown up. The lethargy has been minimal. I really only feel tired in the afternoon (as I type this) right after my post workout meal) and i take a 30-60 minute nap and im fine.