grapefruit and orals

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
I have heares that taking your orals with grapefruit makes it absorb better and metabolize slower is that true. Also have anyone seen a difrence with it?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Why not? PP and other companies use(d) this as their "bio available/carrier" matrix...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why not? PP and other companies use(d) this as their "bio available/carrier" matrix...
Naringin was used as a method to block/promote certain conversions in DHEA derivatives AFAIK...doesn't mean this should all be extrapolated or true for ALL orals

Smeagel

Banned
Awards
Naringin was used as a method to block/promote certain conversions in DHEA derivatives AFAIK...doesn't mean this should all be extrapolated or true for ALL orals
Doesn't mean it's not true either. I personally have noticed a difference when taking superdrol with grapefruit juice as apposed to not.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Slightly on-topic/off-topic but I had heard from credible sources that grape juice helps creatine absorb better/faster

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, dihydroxybergamotin or dhb has an effect on absorption and metabolism of a lot of compounds.

Its found in grapefruit

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Try Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen and you will love it.. I am using it with Epi currently and the effect of the cycle is much more pronounced. And I have tried with and without, as Epi is a DS that seems to really like my androgen receptors.. I go back to it every time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen and you will love it.. I am using it with Epi currently and the effect of the cycle is much more pronounced. And I have tried with and without, as Epi is a DS that seems to really like my androgen receptors.. I go back to it every time
That product is a waste of money.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It's not a waste it if it works and if you have the money to spend.. Love the super opinionated people on this forum.. Been here barely all I see are guys pretending to be know-it-alls and harassing people who ask questions and bring in an idea they don't agree with..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's not a waste it if it works and if you have the money to spend.. Love the super opinionated people on this forum.. Been here barely all I see are guys pretending to be know-it-alls and harassing people who ask questions and bring in an idea they don't agree with..
Jb says its a waste...an experienced formulator that does know what he is talking about...yeah I'll go with Jbs opinion sorry.

Smeagel

Banned
Awards
Jb says its a waste...an experienced formulator that does know what he is talking about...yeah I'll go with Jbs opinion sorry.
U JB's little b*tch are u? A lot of suck ups around here as well.

If sum1 has had an experence with somthing that works for them then no reason to be petty and put them down.

Seems to me that negative criticism far outweighs constructive feedback around here. Learn Teach Lead? Not so much

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

If sum1 has had an experence with somthing that works for them then no reason to be petty and put them down.

Seems to me that negative criticism far outweighs constructive feedback around here. Learn Teach Lead? Not so much
easy buddy, no one has put anyone one down until your comment. they are just voicing their honest opinions on the topics of this thread. they are not person attacks on anyone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used dhb, 300mg per cap, 2 caps per day, washed down with pure grapefruit juice works, and is cheap.

I rarely buy supplements with my own money, but when I do, I expect them to live up to claims, and be worth the cost.
I purchased trisobargen with my own money, and found it to be a waste of money, and is garbage in my opinion.

Take it or leave it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think my negative criticism is constructive feedback.
I learn, I teach, I lead.
If admins don't like something I or anyone does, they are quick to tell it. But if you don't like the board, feel free to gtfo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't pretend to know anything I don't. If I don't know, I'll say so.
I havent harassed anyone in a long time, I thought I've been pretty docile these last few months.
I listen to the data, then form an opinion.

Smeagel

Banned
Awards
No hard feelings.

I just felt like havin a bit of a b*tch.

Negative criticism is not constructive feedback tho, just want to make that clear.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No hard feelings.

I just felt like havin a bit of a b*tch.

Negative criticism is not constructive feedback tho, just want to make that clear.
I merely stated that I trust a formulator that knows what he is talking about, specially since he not only has theoretical but first hand knowledge of most (if not all) the things he gives his input for.

Smeagel

Banned
Awards
I merely stated that I trust a formulator that knows what he is talking about, specially since he not only has theoretical but first hand knowledge of most (if not all) the things he gives his input for.
I understand what u said Celery, its just how u said it.

Its ok ive moved on from my little rant

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
tinytony

tinytony

Awards

I agree.. Because someone is a formulator and supposedly knows things once again does not mean only his gathered knowledge is correct.. I don't tried products that aren't research backed and if they don't work for me then its the last time I use them. A product that allows you to use less of the target compound is not a waist of money in my opinion

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.. Because someone is a formulator and supposedly knows things once again does not mean only his gathered knowledge is correct.. I don't tried products that aren't research backed and if they don't work for me then its the last time I use them. A product that allows you to use less of the target compound is not a waist of money in my opinion
A product that does the same thing as another much cheaper product, is a waste of money to me. If it isn't for you and your fine with spending more for the same end, that's your decision, I don't really care.
It isn't right or wrong, people come here for info.
If my opinion was worthless, I wouldn't get paid for it, but quite a few companies do, and that's worth something for some people looking for help, for others, it isn't. No worries.
This is not bb.com, if you like that site, post there. Otherwise, enjoy yourself, and welcome to anabolic minds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what about grapefruit juice does it work?
It helps some, others it doesn't.

I've found the best, most affordable way is to buy DHB in capsules, and take about 600mg ed with grapefruit juice.
But there is quite a bit of data on the subject.

The overall consensus with medication is it increases the half life of a compound, and in doing so, increases side effects, with positive effects being insignificant .
But this is from studying It's effects on medications, not androgens

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
A product that does the same thing as another much cheaper product, is a waste of money to me. If it isn't for you and your fine with spending more for the same end, that's your decision, I don't really care.
It isn't right or wrong, people come here for info.
If my opinion was worthless, I wouldn't get paid for it, but quite a few companies do, and that's worth something for some people looking for help, for others, it isn't. No worries.
This is not bb.com, if you like that site, post there. Otherwise, enjoy yourself, and welcome to anabolic minds.
well said, man.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
It helps some, others it doesn't.

I've found the best, most affordable way is to buy DHB in capsules, and take about 600mg ed with grapefruit juice.
But there is quite a bit of data on the subject.

The overall consensus with medication is it increases the half life of a compound, and in doing so, increases side effects, with positive effects being insignificant .
But this is from studying It's effects on medications, not androgens
aside from trial and error, how do you determine which compounds DHB and GF would benefit? im guessing it basically depends on if the compound is metabolized by the cytochrome P450/CYP enzymes?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aside from trial and error, how do you determine which compounds DHB and GF would benefit? im guessing it basically depends on if the compound is metabolized by the cytochrome P450/CYP enzymes?
Yup. I've seen a list of medications that gf juice effects, but as far as androgens go, trial n error.

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
So what prohormones does it work with? Ex. epistane, halodrol, ultradrol, superdrol, m1t

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
There is little to know studies on the p450 cyto and its effect on legal DS. However there is data that spells out its role in metabolizing both estrogen and testosterone. It is bc of this that is is generally assumed that it metabolizes most (steroidal) hormones. Another vital piece is that this snip was extracted primarily in the liver, giving some supporting evidence that it metabolizes methylated synthetic hormones as well. There are many reputable scientists that have opposed this by saying that it specifically metabolizes ORGANIC substances only. Till i see hard data, its trial and error. Flame away if ur not bored to death lol.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
For example, Test and estro are organic. DS are typically not

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like youre also familiar with the dictionary too. Congrats you can read, but seems comprehension isnt as sharp as it should be.

geezer7178

Awards
this is the dumb'ed down version. won't let me post exact link but add the http and // in the spaces, sorry, stupid 150 post count

fda.gov downloads ForConsumers ConsumerUpdates UCM292839.pdf

TheThickMick

Awards
The first time i used superdrol i put on 10 pounds but the next time (same dosage, diet, training etc) i put on 30 pounds ?
Whoa thats pretty friggin significant. So what would be the downside to doing this? Were youre sides increased as well? Can anyone chime in as to why the first couple responses implied this is a bad idea?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Whoa thats pretty friggin significant. So what would be the downside to doing this? Were youre sides increased as well? Can anyone chime in as to why the first couple responses implied this is a bad idea?
the fact that this dude that put on 10 pounds on his first SD cycle and 30 the second cycle is pretty outrageous. packing on 20 additional pounds solely due to the addition of GF, or a GF containing supp, is extremely unlikely. even if you tripled your SD dose, its still extremely unlikely that you would triple the weight gains from your cycle. not saying hes lying, this is just very very improbable for most people to experience similar results with the sole addition of GF. this guy may just be an "outlier."

sorry, i know that doesnt answer your question but i just wanted to put that out there

Smeagel

Banned
Awards
the fact that this dude that put on 10 pounds on his first SD cycle and 30 the second cycle is pretty outrageous. packing on 20 additional pounds solely due to the addition of GF, or a GF containing supp, is extremely unlikely. even if you tripled your SD dose, its still extremely unlikely that you would triple the weight gains from your cycle. not saying hes lying, this is just very very improbable for most people to experience similar results with the sole addition of GF. this guy may just be an "outlier."

sorry, i know that doesnt answer your question but i just wanted to put that out there
I even used the same batch of SD. Do u think it would have made a difference that i used 1gram of test per week as well?

Haha jokes there was no additional test. I just turned super saiyan 4 beast mode and fuarked shiet up hardcore. My evolution was insane

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Smeagel i can tell u based on my education alone that u are either extremely misinformed, lying, attention hungry, or just plain stupid. Feel free to pick for urself. I really dont care. I dont like the spreading of false info tho. Ur only hurting other ignorant people by spreading this ****. I would never directly call someone out on being wrong if his or her stupidity didnt truthfully offend science. Please just leave man.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I once chased 6 Bulk Up soft gels with a Monster.
Never again.
The caffeine hit me so hard I thought I was going to die for a solid hour.