grapefruit and orals

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Grapefruit does affect the absorption of SOME meds. Not sure about PH/AAS though. I have had scripts before that warned against taking them with GF juice FYI.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08
    I think AM should have a mandatory citing rule for people who put yes or no answers. We went from no way possible in are first page to a war on the second page to yes it works with certain orals but were not sure with which ones.
    Who said it doesn't work?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Who said it doesn't work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    No. Just no.
    But my response was simply lazy as i believe it can work in certain cases but i'm not convinced of the overall benefit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

But my response was simply lazy as i believe it can work in certain cases but i'm not convinced of the overall benefit.
    Then why did u flat out say 'No. Just No'? It's not coz ur lazy its coz u are contradicting urself and are too scared to back up what u say. Maybe u should spend less time sending out petty reputation messages coz ur a little girl and more time actually explaining or backing up ur useless comments

5. Quote Originally Posted by Smeagel View Post

Gollum...Gollum "cough"
    Lost the precious to the Baggins's huh?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

6. LOL those drugs are typically organic. Way to make urself look even more uneducated. Theres a reason it works w caffeine, its organic. We talked about it enhancing gains and positive effects. Pharm companies write that so they are not liable IF it increases NEGATIVE effects. Keep up ur crying tho bitch. I thought ignorance was supposed to be bliss?? guess not. Take ur broscience to bodybuilding.com

7. (at smeagle)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Smeagel View Post
    Then why did u flat out say 'No. Just No'? It's not coz ur lazy its coz u are contradicting urself and are too scared to back up what u say. Maybe u should spend less time sending out petty reputation messages coz ur a little girl and more time actually explaining or backing up ur useless comments
    I use words that people like you can understand. The less syllables the better. If i had said "yes and no" and then gone on to say why, you would have been even more confused than you are daily. You're already pretty potato, so i doubt you'll even understand what i'm saying here.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

I use words that people like you can understand. The less syllables the better. If i had said "yes and no" and then gone on to say why, you would have been even more confused than you are daily. You're already pretty potato, so i doubt you'll even understand what i'm saying here.
    Don't make excuses now. AM is about Learn Teach Lead, not 'No. Just No'. I wasn't even on the thread when u wrote that so u are insinuating that towards others now are u?

10. How about you all stop bein a bunch of little b*** babies and we get back on topic. Go on reddit if you want to fight over who has the biggest IP dick.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    How about you all stop bein a bunch of little b*** babies and we get back on topic. Go on reddit if you want to fight over who has the biggest IP dick.
    I agree

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Am.com

12. my internet penis is 12 inches, and I'm a bad as mofo.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    my internet penis is 12 inches, and I'm a bad as mofo.

^this. awesome.

Kinda off topic, I heard that pineapple juice makes your cum taste better. Regardless of the accuracy of this hear-say, it has gotten me full service on more than one occasion.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

14. Ok so i was always told in a very generalized phrasing that it was to be avoided with things like prescribed opiates to avoid overdosing and dying (which i now understand is through the inhibition of these cyp-whatever enzymes) but i wanna get back to the negatives of doin so wit AAS? Increase amount of androgens wit gf = increase sides? I vaguely remember a post where someone was blasting a ph company for stackin sd n i think halo (not sure but was a 2nd methyl) with dhb n some other similar extract and how this was a bad idea with methyls because of how it makes it harder on the body to process. It was explained alot better then i could ever word it. Sorry im pretty lit right now. But this was on am so maybe someone else knows what im talkin about or can answer my rambling?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Lost the precious to the Baggins's huh?
    Hahahahahahaha the funny thing is u actually look like Gollum. What are u like 4ft tall? No offense or anything just being serious.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4OHT Transdermals and Orals
    By jbprof in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 09:09 AM
  2. underdosed Nolva and oral solution conversion
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 09:52 AM