grapefruit and orals

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I merely stated that I trust a formulator that knows what he is talking about, specially since he not only has theoretical but first hand knowledge of most (if not all) the things he gives his input for.
    I understand what u said Celery, its just how u said it.

    Its ok ive moved on from my little rant


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Smeagel View Post
    I understand what u said Celery, its just how u said it.

    Its ok ive moved on from my little rant
    Okie doke Gollum.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Okie doke Gollum.
    Haha my precious

  4. So what about grapefruit juice does it work?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Smeagel View Post

    U JB's little b*tch are u? A lot of suck ups around here as well.

    If sum1 has had an experence with somthing that works for them then no reason to be petty and put them down.

    Seems to me that negative criticism far outweighs constructive feedback around here. Learn Teach Lead? Not so much
    I agree.. Because someone is a formulator and supposedly knows things once again does not mean only his gathered knowledge is correct.. I don't tried products that aren't research backed and if they don't work for me then its the last time I use them. A product that allows you to use less of the target compound is not a waist of money in my opinion
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony

    I agree.. Because someone is a formulator and supposedly knows things once again does not mean only his gathered knowledge is correct.. I don't tried products that aren't research backed and if they don't work for me then its the last time I use them. A product that allows you to use less of the target compound is not a waist of money in my opinion
    A product that does the same thing as another much cheaper product, is a waste of money to me. If it isn't for you and your fine with spending more for the same end, that's your decision, I don't really care.
    It isn't right or wrong, people come here for info.
    If my opinion was worthless, I wouldn't get paid for it, but quite a few companies do, and that's worth something for some people looking for help, for others, it isn't. No worries.
    This is not bb.com, if you like that site, post there. Otherwise, enjoy yourself, and welcome to anabolic minds.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cory0475 View Post
    So what about grapefruit juice does it work?
    It helps some, others it doesn't.

    I've found the best, most affordable way is to buy DHB in capsules, and take about 600mg ed with grapefruit juice.
    But there is quite a bit of data on the subject.

    The overall consensus with medication is it increases the half life of a compound, and in doing so, increases side effects, with positive effects being insignificant .
    But this is from studying It's effects on medications, not androgens

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    A product that does the same thing as another much cheaper product, is a waste of money to me. If it isn't for you and your fine with spending more for the same end, that's your decision, I don't really care.
    It isn't right or wrong, people come here for info.
    If my opinion was worthless, I wouldn't get paid for it, but quite a few companies do, and that's worth something for some people looking for help, for others, it isn't. No worries.
    This is not bb.com, if you like that site, post there. Otherwise, enjoy yourself, and welcome to anabolic minds.
    well said, man.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    It helps some, others it doesn't.

    I've found the best, most affordable way is to buy DHB in capsules, and take about 600mg ed with grapefruit juice.
    But there is quite a bit of data on the subject.

    The overall consensus with medication is it increases the half life of a compound, and in doing so, increases side effects, with positive effects being insignificant .
    But this is from studying It's effects on medications, not androgens
    aside from trial and error, how do you determine which compounds DHB and GF would benefit? im guessing it basically depends on if the compound is metabolized by the cytochrome P450/CYP enzymes?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  10. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10

    aside from trial and error, how do you determine which compounds DHB and GF would benefit? im guessing it basically depends on if the compound is metabolized by the cytochrome P450/CYP enzymes?
    Yup. I've seen a list of medications that gf juice effects, but as far as androgens go, trial n error.

  11. So what prohormones does it work with? Ex. epistane, halodrol, ultradrol, superdrol, m1t

  12. anything metabolyzed by the cyp450 enzyme.

  13. There is little to know studies on the p450 cyto and its effect on legal DS. However there is data that spells out its role in metabolizing both estrogen and testosterone. It is bc of this that is is generally assumed that it metabolizes most (steroidal) hormones. Another vital piece is that this snip was extracted primarily in the liver, giving some supporting evidence that it metabolizes methylated synthetic hormones as well. There are many reputable scientists that have opposed this by saying that it specifically metabolizes ORGANIC substances only. Till i see hard data, its trial and error. Flame away if ur not bored to death lol.

  14. For example, Test and estro are organic. DS are typically not

  15. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    For example, Test and estro are organic. DS are typically not
    Say what???

  16. Quote Originally Posted by malcolm777b

    Say what???
    You aren't going to find di methyl dht aka superdrol in nature.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You aren't going to find di methyl dht aka superdrol in nature.
    I should have looked up organic in the dictionary. I had never heard " of, relating to, or arising in a bodily organ" as a definition. I'm more familiar with "of, relating to, or containing carbon compounds (2) : relating to, being, or dealt with by a branch of chemistry concerned with the carbon compounds of living beings and most other carbon compounds "

  18. Looks like youre also familiar with the dictionary too. Congrats you can read, but seems comprehension isnt as sharp as it should be.

  19. this is the dumb'ed down version. won't let me post exact link but add the http and // in the spaces, sorry, stupid 150 post count

    fda.gov downloads ForConsumers ConsumerUpdates UCM292839.pdf

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Smeagel

    The first time i used superdrol i put on 10 pounds but the next time (same dosage, diet, training etc) i put on 30 pounds ?
    Whoa thats pretty friggin significant. So what would be the downside to doing this? Were youre sides increased as well? Can anyone chime in as to why the first couple responses implied this is a bad idea?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    Whoa thats pretty friggin significant. So what would be the downside to doing this? Were youre sides increased as well? Can anyone chime in as to why the first couple responses implied this is a bad idea?
    the fact that this dude that put on 10 pounds on his first SD cycle and 30 the second cycle is pretty outrageous. packing on 20 additional pounds solely due to the addition of GF, or a GF containing supp, is extremely unlikely. even if you tripled your SD dose, its still extremely unlikely that you would triple the weight gains from your cycle. not saying hes lying, this is just very very improbable for most people to experience similar results with the sole addition of GF. this guy may just be an "outlier."

    sorry, i know that doesnt answer your question but i just wanted to put that out there
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  22. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

    the fact that this dude that put on 10 pounds on his first SD cycle and 30 the second cycle is pretty outrageous. packing on 20 additional pounds solely due to the addition of GF, or a GF containing supp, is extremely unlikely. even if you tripled your SD dose, its still extremely unlikely that you would triple the weight gains from your cycle. not saying hes lying, this is just very very improbable for most people to experience similar results with the sole addition of GF. this guy may just be an "outlier."

    sorry, i know that doesnt answer your question but i just wanted to put that out there
    I even used the same batch of SD. Do u think it would have made a difference that i used 1gram of test per week as well?

    Haha jokes there was no additional test. I just turned super saiyan 4 beast mode and fuarked shiet up hardcore. My evolution was insane

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Looks like youre also familiar with the dictionary too. Congrats you can read, but seems comprehension isnt as sharp as it should be.
    Comprehension is fine. SD and all exogenous hormones are organic by the definition associated with said branch of chemistry, hence my initial questioning of the statement that DSs are not organic.

  24. Smeagel i can tell u based on my education alone that u are either extremely misinformed, lying, attention hungry, or just plain stupid. Feel free to pick for urself. I really dont care. I dont like the spreading of false info tho. Ur only hurting other ignorant people by spreading this ****. I would never directly call someone out on being wrong if his or her stupidity didnt truthfully offend science. Please just leave man.

  25. I once chased 6 Bulk Up soft gels with a Monster.
    Never again.
    The caffeine hit me so hard I thought I was going to die for a solid hour.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4OHT Transdermals and Orals
    By jbprof in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 08:09 AM
  2. underdosed Nolva and oral solution conversion
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Log in
Log in