PCT advice. I'm going to need a powerful one...

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
So I'm coming off my cut/recomp cycle in two weeks.

Started at mentabolan 50mg ED and Stano 750mg ED

Currently running it at mentabolan @ 60mg ED and Stano at 1,200mg

I'm blowing up and have shredded from 15-16% to about 10%

Mentabolan is very suppressive, so I'm sure I'm very shut down, even though my balls are still about half size (full size in the morning; I know this is not indicative of shutdown).

My PCT currently is:

Toremifene: 120x3days/90/60/60/30
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Erase Pro: 0/1/1/1/1

Liquidex, if needed (should I continue running .5mgEOD during PCT?)

ANYTHING ELSE I NEED? I'm willing to spend money on my health. I'll get bloods done BEFORE my next cycle.

Thank you!

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
How long has your cycle been? Everything looks pretty good, maybe get some kind of prolactin control just in case, sns inhibit-p would be a good, mild choice.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
How long has your cycle been? Everything looks pretty good, maybe get some kind of prolactin control just in case, sns inhibit-p would be a good, mild choice.
8 weeks. I bumped ment up from 6 to 8 weeks, since it's non-meth, and after asking around on PHF(since they have more experience with it). Some guys are running it at 80-100mg; that's insane to me.

I'll look into the inhibit-p, thanks. Any advice on using an AI?

Also I have pretty thick hair and after running stano @ 1,200mg without any major shedding, I don't think shedding will be an issue for me. Genetics FTW!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only ment I've ever known is methylated man, hate to say it.
Nomenclature:
7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio:
960 : 165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration [1]

Synonyms:
7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione.

Hope you been taking care of the liver with 8 weeks of methyl, if not time to get a 180 cap bottle of Liv52 and any brand of TUDCA and get friendly with em brother. Not the end of the world, but nothing to take lightly either.

Never supposed to run Nolva during or after a cyle of a progestin as its believed to upregulate progesterone receptor sensitivity and thus improve odds of gyno. Torem is similar to Tamoxifen (just arguably better/less sides) so I'd imagine it's in the same boat and Clomid would be the way to go for your SERM. I'd consider 50/50/50/50 on clomiphene for Ment - supposed to shut you down just like Decca (i.e. HARD).

Glad your cycle has been so successful bro, now get that PCT right and keep your hard-earned gains!

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
The only ment I've ever known is methylated man, hate to say it.
Nomenclature:
7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio:
960 : 165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration [1]

Synonyms:
7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione.

Hope you been taking care of the liver with 8 weeks of methyl, if not time to get a 180 cap bottle of Liv52 and any brand of TUDCA and get friendly with em brother. Not the end of the world, but nothing to take lightly either.

Never supposed to run Nolva during or after a cyle of a progestin as its believed to upregulate progesterone receptor sensitivity and thus improve odds of gyno. Torem is similar to Tamoxifen (just arguably better/less sides) so I'd imagine it's in the same boat and Clomid would be the way to go for your SERM. I'd consider 50/50/50/50 on clomiphene for Ment - supposed to shut you down just like Decca (i.e. HARD).

Glad your cycle has been so successful bro, now get that PCT right and keep your hard-earned gains!
I'll look into clomid and progesterone/Torem, thanks. I'm pretty sure ment is NON-Meth. I asked the board admin at PHF about it too, and he assures me it is non-meth(something about the ordering of the methyl groups)

"trenavar and mentabolan is non methylated and so far are potent but we will not know untill alpha/beta testing is done. we will know in two weeks if they are going to be potent like on paper"

Mentabolan
7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...-anabolic.html

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not all methyls are C17aa. It says methyl right in the nomenclature you presented. And not trying to throw them under the bus, but I've read crap on Iron Mag Labz' site about how Dimethazine isn't liver toxic (and other companies have tried feeding the same lines, by no means just IML), and seen stuff on Msten like that as well. Supp companies say crap all the time to try to make their product sound safer. And for most people, there can be very little risk involved with a properly planned/dosed/supported cycle. But to say they aren't toxic is a joke. Pro bodybuilders cruise on test for life. Nobody cruises on Anadrol forever. You pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?