Got one of the vaguest return emails from LG Sciences....

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got a very vague and incomplete return email from LG Sciences today...

I wrote:
I've been taking M1D black and I am on my 3rd week. I have good strength gains but small size gains. I have been lifting previously before this cycle as well. I have been taking 4 pills per day as recommended on the bottle. I've read on some websites that people are taking as much as 8 pills per day! Is this appropriate? Also, I am almost done with the bottle. Is M1D Black outdated and purchase your new M1D Andro or just continue Black for another 5 weeks? Is 8 weeks the max amount to be on M1D?

After this cycle is over how long should I be on Form-X black? 4 or 8 weeks?
LG wrote:
Each person is different but yes, some people double dose. The best would be to stack them both together.
So are they saying to stack M1D Black and M1D Andro together and how do you dose that out per day? And on their website I've seen Form-X for as much as 2-4 weeks. They didn't even answer if M1D Black was outdated and if M1D Andro is newer or better. I just ran out of Black and it's only been less than 3 weeks.

What kind of customer service is this?!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by outdated? M1D Andro is probably stronger and better formulated, but M1D Black is by no means terrible for what it is. It's up to you really what you want to do. M1D Black is probably really cheap at this point, so you could buy more and double the dose to 8 caps. Personally i never took less than 8 caps and was happy with the outcome. FormX you can run 4 weeks no problem. If you want to try M1D Andro, then buy that and use it.

You may be overcomplicating this a bit ;)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats better than what i would of said

my response would of been "why are you asking these questions after already starting the cycle? you should of addressed every angle and every precaution before attempting something potentially dangerous to your body. do you even lift you twit?"

unless of course, you were trying to troll lg for fun or something

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by outdated? M1D Andro is probably stronger and better formulated, but M1D Black is by no means terrible for what it is. It's up to you really what you want to do. M1D Black is probably really cheap at this point, so you could buy more and double the dose to 8 caps. Personally i never took less than 8 caps and was happy with the outcome. FormX you can run 4 weeks no problem. If you want to try M1D Andro, then buy that and use it.

You may be overcomplicating this a bit ;)
Not overcomplicating it. Just wanted clarification to the differences between the products. Thanks for the help.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thats better than what i would of said

my response would of been "why are you asking these questions after already starting the cycle? you should of addressed every angle and every precaution before attempting something potentially dangerous to your body. do you even lift you twit?"

unless of course, you were trying to troll lg for fun or something
No I researched Black cause I saw it in one of the local stores then after I purchased it and started it I saw the LG Andro online but that one wasn't in the store. So i just wanted clarification between the products. Who else better to ask than the company itself for info. Or so I thought..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
No I researched Black cause I saw it in one of the local stores then after I purchased it and started it I saw the LG Andro online but that one wasn't in the store. So i just wanted clarification between the products. Who else better to ask than the company itself for info. Or so I thought..
well ill let you in on a little secret. no one really likes lg. the biggest difference is they switched the aromatase inhibitors between the two and slapped a new price tag. same main ingrediant which is just dhea. and still a prop blend (probly the only prop blend dhea product left on the market). and to add to it, they named it "m1d" as in one of the strongest and harshest oral compounds ever created. in reality, its not even remotely close. just a name to make a buck. their response pretty much solidified my distrust in them

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well ill let you in on a little secret. no one really likes lg. the biggest difference is they switched the aromatase inhibitors between the two and slapped a new price tag. same main ingrediant which is just dhea. and still a prop blend (probly the only prop blend dhea product left on the market). and to add to it, they named it "m1d" as in one of the strongest and harshest oral compounds ever created. in reality, its not even remotely close. just a name to make a buck. their response pretty much solidified my distrust in them
Yeah I read up on "propriety blends." Pretty much means "you might get the appropriate dose, you might not." Well I'm doing it now. Might as well finish it.

Got another email back from them after telling them their answer was vague:
No, sorry. They are different. Yes, a great option would be to stack
them both. That will give you the benefits of both of them.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol another vague 2 second emaill. ive already put more effort into this thread than they did in both their emails combined, how pathetic.

prop blend is a company way of hiding how much of what ingrients are in the product. pretty much saying "each serving has 30mg of these ingredients, but we dont want you to know the exact amount of each one because we're most likely juicing you up on filler ingredients and giving you ****ty amounts of active ingredients"

thats fine and dandy when companies wanna hide their recipe for things like preworkouts or something. but prop blending prohormones with a bunch of other **** (like m1d black for example) is just stupid

heres the compound for future refence on anyone looking at the thread :

M1D Black Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 112

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 690 mg **
3betaHydroxy-Androst-5-Ene-17-One
2-Phenyl-benzo{h}chromen-4-one
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate
Cissus quandrangularis (Whole Plant extract)
Stinging Nettle (Root Extract)
Phellodendron amurensis (Bark Extract)
Piperine
Luteolin

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: May Contain The Following Excipients And Colorants: Rice Flour, Inulin, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Corn Starch, DiCalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye #40, FD&C Blue Dye #1, Titanium Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Sodium Starch Glycolate (Ingredients May Be Extracted From Passiflora, Black Pepper, Peanuts, Ragweed, Clover.)

M1D Black Directions:

As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules in the AM and two (2) capsules in the PM. Take either with or without meals. Use M1D Black Series for 4 to 8 week programs.

M1D Black WARNING:

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Not intended for use by persons under 40. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product, including, but not limited to: if you have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over the counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. to report any adverse event call 1-800-332-1088. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that also processes egg, dairy, soy, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, wheat, and barley products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does m1d imply it's strong, and harsh?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol another vague 2 second emaill. ive already put more effort into this thread than they did in both their emails combined, how pathetic.

prop blend is a company way of hiding how much of what ingrients are in the product. pretty much saying "each serving has 30mg of these ingredients, but we dont want you to know the exact amount of each one because we're most likely juicing you up on filler ingredients and giving you ****ty amounts of active ingredients"

thats fine and dandy when companies wanna hide their recipe for things like preworkouts or something. but prop blending prohormones with a bunch of other **** (like m1d black for example) is just stupid

heres the compound for future refence on anyone looking at the thread :

M1D Black Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 112

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 690 mg **
3betaHydroxy-Androst-5-Ene-17-One
2-Phenyl-benzo{h}chromen-4-one
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate
Cissus quandrangularis (Whole Plant extract)
Stinging Nettle (Root Extract)
Phellodendron amurensis (Bark Extract)
Piperine
Luteolin

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: May Contain The Following Excipients And Colorants: Rice Flour, Inulin, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Corn Starch, DiCalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye #40, FD&C Blue Dye #1, Titanium Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Sodium Starch Glycolate (Ingredients May Be Extracted From Passiflora, Black Pepper, Peanuts, Ragweed, Clover.)

M1D Black Directions:

As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules in the AM and two (2) capsules in the PM. Take either with or without meals. Use M1D Black Series for 4 to 8 week programs.

M1D Black WARNING:

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Not intended for use by persons under 40. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product, including, but not limited to: if you have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over the counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. to report any adverse event call 1-800-332-1088. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that also processes egg, dairy, soy, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, wheat, and barley products.
it's just dhea and natural test booster. people getting all worked up over stupid shiit.