gyno stack question..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

gyno stack question..

hey guys just 3 months ago i ran halo test 25 and trenazone..
    went fine no problems, then PCT'd no problem. 2 weeks ago i just started feeling this lump behind
    my left nipple, pea sized, kinda sore not really. i just got a natty test booster w/ a natural AI in it.
    should i run letro seeing how harsh it is? or go for something like pes erase? or run letro then pes erase
    to avoid rebound? thanks again!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

gyno stack question..

I also got gyno from trenazone and have had a bitch of a time getting rid of it. I would take it seriously and run letro to eliminate it while you can. I have a small permanent lump behind my right nipple that I always have to be cognitive of now when I cycle. Run the letro, and prami/caber if you have any leakage when squeezed like I did. No need to taper up. 2.5mg daily till gone then run for two weeks after then taper into nolva then taper off nolva

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson653 View Post
    I also got gyno from trenazone and have had a bitch of a time getting rid of it. I would take it seriously and run letro to eliminate it while you can. I have a small permanent lump behind my right nipple that I always have to be cognitive of now when I cycle. Run the letro, and prami/caber if you have any leakage when squeezed like I did. No need to taper up. 2.5mg daily till gone then run for two weeks after then taper into nolva then taper off nolvaSent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    yeah it is a bitch! however i dont have leaky nips, if i squeeze them hard then a spec of clear liquid comes outbut that might normal body functions as to keep the ducts cleans. anyways would it be better to taper with erase or aromasin in place of nolva? so yours didnt clear up at all?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

bump guys... waiting to order
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by akam1 View Post
    hey guys just 3 months ago i ran halo test 25 and trenazone..
    went fine no problems, then PCT'd no problem. 2 weeks ago i just started feeling this lump behind
    my left nipple, pea sized, kinda sore not really. i just got a natty test booster w/ a natural AI in it.
    should i run letro seeing how harsh it is? or go for something like pes erase? or run letro then pes erase
    to avoid rebound? thanks again!
    dont use the test booster they will only make things worse. you could try the erase but if you dont start to see results in a week or two, i would start hitting letro at 2.5mg/day and follow the letro protocol outlined by jameson. sometimes mild AIs (like erase) work for people with newer/less severe gyno but not always and thats where letro comes in
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    dont use the test booster they will only make things worse. you could try the erase but if you dont start to see results in a week or two, i would start hitting letro at 2.5mg/day and follow the letro protocol outlined by jameson. sometimes mild AIs (like erase) work for people with newer/less severe gyno but not always and thats where letro comes in
    i think i might consult a endocrinologist first, hope just get it Rx'd
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by akam1 View Post
    i think i might consult a endocrinologist first, hope just get it Rx'd
    your call man. im sure most would agree with seeing a doc first and actually thats your safest bet. personally, if it was me, i would try zapping it with letro but what i would do and what i recommend to others doesnt always coincide lol.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Haha yeah I got you!
    does it matter which endo you go to, or should they generally all be able to take care of the situation
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

As people have said, Letro asap from a reliable source is prob the best bet - but maybe start at 1.5 or 2.0mg/ed and see if that can make a difference in a week or so first. I've read more than once than 2.5 is an over-the-top dose done by people looking for an immediate fix. Clinical studies never used such a severe dose on humans; it was never designed to be run at that high an amount. Just saying it prob can't hurt to see if 1.5-2.0mg can get it done first. Taper down and then taper with Nolva... erase is more of a preventative before problems ever arise.

Do not exceed 2.5mg e/d even if it doesn't work out for you. If a couple weeks of Letro that high won't fix it then time to see a doc. I'd make the doc asap immediately tho and overnight the Letro and Nolva as well. Just me.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

alrighty guy, been to 2 MDs with no luck, both say just wait and if it gets worse get surgery.
    cant get to an endocrinologist without a diagnosis and referral from my primary care physician. sooo while im getting
    screwed over by health care system, by lump is getting tiny bit bigger, might be in my head.

so my new route im going to order forma-stanzol and run that protocol along with pes erase, there was a thread that said to also stack it with froged bromo with is 6bromo androstan 3,17 dione but that seems a bit harsh since pes erase has the similar permanent form of the AI.

comments on this OTC stack would be great, i know this might not effectively get rid of it, but right now its my best option in at least stopping the progression.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Bump
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Get a blood test he might give you a referral then.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

ok so my formastanzol came in today, and my letro comes in monday or tuesday. shwould i start with the forma today and continue with letro or just run letro alone when it comes?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi and gyno and question on a new stack
    By YFNspiderman8 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:21 AM
  2. Stacking question - very simple
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 04:40 AM
  3. Stacking question (M4OHN and M-Dien)
    By turoati in forum Anabolics