Bulk cycle??? Prohormone

daddyxx23

Awards
I'm going to run epistane 30/30/30/30 halodrol 50/50/50/50 and methylstenbolone 8/12/12/18.
Now I'm trying to bulk 15 pounds with hella strength gains , what do you guys think of this stack then ? Thanks

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think this stack is good but I would maybe add supertest or deca to it. I think this will give you
incredible gains and you will get long lasting pumps for sure. Let me know if you need help with a
workout routine I have some good ones that I know of that might be great for you. Power lifts

daddyxx23

Awards
Thanks I may take you up on that offer but what gains do you think will be seen

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
meh, not a huge fan of those 3 specific compounds stacked.

You could run dzine for 5-6 weeks and hit 15lbs with great strength gains.

daddyxx23

Awards
Hmm ok I haven't really looked into dzine before

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Truthfully I dont like your combo, here is why.

Epi can cut some weight if diet is not right, and you are low dosing it, plus running it only 4 weeks. 6 weeks is my min on epi and its one of my favorite compounds because it shreds me better then var.

HDrol is also low dosed. It wont "kick in" till day 14-21 then your off a week later. 50mg will build muscle but its low.

MSten- I like it works well dosed at 24mg a day its a good builder and gives a good feeling. But in this cycle you will only see the effects of Msten and its low dosed, too low to see 15 lbs for most.

Now as I read above DMZ, I likey, a lot. I like dzine and hdrol together run dzine 4 week and hdrol 6 its a nice cycle.

But just my .02

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I think you'd have a better cycle choosing one of those compounds for 6 weeks at a higher dosage.

Or just dzine and hdrol.

juggaloaded

Awards
Bulk + Strength and no mention about S-drol?

S-drol(4wks@20) + Halo(6wks@60) + Epi(6wks@60)

daddyxx23

Awards
What if I ran this same stack for 6 weeks instead of 4

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run epistane 30/30/30/30 halodrol 50/50/50/50 and methylstenbolone 8/12/12/18.
Now I'm trying to bulk 15 pounds with hella strength gains , what do you guys think of this stack then ? Thanks
this is ridiculous. dont run this. you will need a liver transplant. pick a compound and run it for 6 weeks. actually, dont run anything. you should seriously spend some time studying anabolics before jumping in

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is ridiculous. dont run this. you will need a liver transplant. pick a compound and run it for 6 weeks. actually, dont run anything. you should seriously spend some time studying anabolics before jumping in
Liver transplant? Lol hardly. Those are low doses for every one of those compounds, not to mention if TUDCA is used you're more than covered.

You should take your own advice and study more.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Liver transplant? Lol hardly. Those are low doses for every one of those compounds, not to mention if TUDCA is used you're more than covered.

You should take your own advice and study more.
enlightened. you have to agree that the purposed cycle is ridiculous though. 3 compounds for 4 weeks...