Sustanon increase mid cycle

1. Sustanon increase mid cycle

I have been on 500 mg of sustanon per week for 8 weeks. I will continue for 4 more weeks, but I am tempted to increase to 750 mg for this last phase. My question is: should I not change my dose, or can I benefit from this increase? Pros and cons?

Thanks for your opinions.

SDAM

2. Cons the deca estered part of the injectable, pros the minute amount of prop. Get a short ester to increase if you really want, like phenyl prop, prop or ace, or you can go crazy and use TNE pre workout for some extra kick <---- thats what I would do.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

3. If all is going well, stick to 500mg then PCT. I'm always tempted to take more (Especially at my age), and I have before. I found the crash to be harder when I started upping my dose. Slow and steady wins the race
    Forever Power!!!

4. Thanks for the advice. I will be sticking to 500 mg per week! I will be running 12 weeks, what PCT would be the recommended one? I go to Mexico and get my stuff. I am from there and know reputable pharmacies.

Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SDAM View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I will be sticking to 500 mg per week! I will be running 12 weeks, what PCT would be the recommended one? I go to Mexico and get my stuff. I am from there and know reputable pharmacies.

Thanks.
    Nolvadex will get your ballz back at 20/20/20/20. I love Nolva, it does wonders in recovering from a Test cycle
    Forever Power!!!
    •   

6. When should I start taking it? How much? Should I also take clomid?

7. Take your nolva at 20mg per day for 4 weeks, starting one week after last shot
    Forever Power!!!

8. That's awesome advice, thanks! Should anything like clomid also be taken?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sustanon m1t mid cycle
    By stang07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:26 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 04:28 PM
  3. Quick question about what to do mid-cycle...
    By SoupBone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 07:40 AM
  4. Stopped T1-pro mid cycle, advise needed!
    By Beefy6969 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:19 PM
  5. Clomid Mid-Cycle?
    By A-Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:52 PM