Sustanon increase mid cycle

SDAM

Awards
I have been on 500 mg of sustanon per week for 8 weeks. I will continue for 4 more weeks, but I am tempted to increase to 750 mg for this last phase. My question is: should I not change my dose, or can I benefit from this increase? Pros and cons?

Thanks for your opinions.

SDAM

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Cons the deca estered part of the injectable, pros the minute amount of prop. Get a short ester to increase if you really want, like phenyl prop, prop or ace, or you can go crazy and use TNE pre workout for some extra kick <---- thats what I would do.

juggaloaded

Awards
If all is going well, stick to 500mg then PCT. I'm always tempted to take more (Especially at my age), and I have before. I found the crash to be harder when I started upping my dose. Slow and steady wins the race

SDAM

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I will be sticking to 500 mg per week! :) I will be running 12 weeks, what PCT would be the recommended one? I go to Mexico and get my stuff. I am from there and know reputable pharmacies.

Thanks.

juggaloaded

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I will be sticking to 500 mg per week! :) I will be running 12 weeks, what PCT would be the recommended one? I go to Mexico and get my stuff. I am from there and know reputable pharmacies.

Thanks.
Nolvadex will get your ballz back at 20/20/20/20. I love Nolva, it does wonders in recovering from a Test cycle

SDAM

Awards
When should I start taking it? How much? Should I also take clomid?

juggaloaded

Awards
Take your nolva at 20mg per day for 4 weeks, starting one week after last shot

SDAM

Awards
That's awesome advice, thanks! Should anything like clomid also be taken?