Cycle Suggestions and Help - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle Suggestions and Help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Cycle Suggestions and Help

Alright I am comimg of a test e and clen cycle and taking about a two week break but I am looking to start a new one. I am leaning towards A masteron 400 mg weekly and anavar 60 mg daily for ten weeks. My question about that is is that a decent dosage of mast to get anything. I am really interested in strength gains but from what I heard you need to run a pretty high dosage. My other is primobolan but I heard you should run at least 600 mg a week? Would 10 weeks be long enough cycle at 400 mg of primo and ran with anavar 60 mgs a day? Like I said I really want some strength gains with the added benefit of that dry and serrated look. Could I just run primo by it self at 600 mg a week for 10 week?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I also came across this "As noted previously, it has been suggested that strength athletes or competitive athletes could benefit from drostanolone as it can improve strength while not adding much mass or weight to the user. However, there are countless other compounds more effective and better suited for such purposes that the use of drostanolone would seemingly be unnecessary for such objectives." ​ Do you guys have recommendations for some of these compounds
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by banksy2020 View Post
    Alright I am comimg of a test e and clen cycle and taking about a two week break but I am looking to start a new one. I am leaning towards A masteron 400 mg weekly and anavar 60 mg daily for ten weeks. My question about that is is that a decent dosage of mast to get anything. I am really interested in strength gains but from what I heard you need to run a pretty high dosage. My other is primobolan but I heard you should run at least 600 mg a week? Would 10 weeks be long enough cycle at 400 mg of primo and ran with anavar 60 mgs a day? Like I said I really want some strength gains with the added benefit of that dry and serrated look. Could I just run primo by it self at 600 mg a week for 10 week?
    Goals? Complete stats? Complete Cycle history? PCT? Are you looking at blasting and cruising or what?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did I read that right? Your only taking 2 weeks off in between cycles?? I'm confused
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

My overall goal is just to be strong as superman haha! I mean definition is alright but I am not looking to be like super huge or anything like that. My dit isnt too bad I am consuming about 2200 to 2500 in calories a day with about 200 grams of protein a day. I try to eat a bunch of green vegetables but it could be be better. I am 6' and hover around 190-195 I only have one of those crappy digital body fat caliper things and it says I am around 11% bf give or take a few points.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

i was running test e at 100 mg a week and did a three on three off twice with clen. This will be my second cycle, A previous post I made mentioned that and I realize now that doctors prescribe more than that for trt soooo take that for what it is worth. I just found out about this place.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

and for pct Im thinking nolva
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I am consuming about 2200 to 2500 in calories a day with about 200 grams of protein a day. . I am 6' and hover around 190-195.
    oh man your gonna get roasted for that
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post
    oh man your gonna get roasted for that
    Not even got the time right now,might jump in here tomorrow and try to educate him some.He is eating what I eat on an extreme cut!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Ive read somewhere it takes like 5000 calories to build a lb of muscle, I just havent got to the point where I feel like force feeding myself. I have been wroking out about 2 and half years and just recently decided to make the jump with gear. At 28 I kinda feel my body slowing down, I know I should be eating more but my protein kinda high isnt it? I know its not 1.5 grams per pound of body weight but its still a little over 1 gram per pound
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ive read somewhere it takes like 5000 calories to build a lb of muscle, I just havent got to the point where I feel like force feeding myself. I have been wroking out about 2 and half years and just recently decided to make the jump with gear. At 28 I kinda feel my body slowing down, I know I should be eating more but my protein kinda high isnt it? I know its not 1.5 grams per pound of body weight but its still a little over 1 gram per pound
    Ok,so the whole 5000 cals for a pound of muscle just throw that out the window,I say that because that just makes no sense.You can not put a number on calories for every single person,I personally can gain muscle and mass at 3300ish+,I maintain at around 3000 give or take,anything below 2800 I start to lose it so I only do this when cutting for a short period of time!Some people would be amazed at the diet I live by,but thats just it,it is what works for me,and it takes time and a lot of work to learn what works for you.Yes,there are general numbers we try to go by and recommend you hit on macros or calories which are goal dependent,but to say a certain intake will work for you I cant personally do.You will be the one that needs to learn that,but I will say that eating 2200-2500 is not going to give you gains you are wanting,and your strength will not be what you want either.As far as your comment of force feeding yourself,I will be the first to say it gets old having to eat every couple hours,or before Im finished eating be planning what to make next,but if this is something you are serious about then getting your diet on point is what it will take.I do not think jumping on gear after 2.5yrs of training was the best choice just bc you felt you were slowing down,as there are so many natural options that will yield great results at any age,but that is done and out of the way,so what I suggest is you run your pct and do not go into the next proposed cycle you mentioned until you get your diet on track.I know this may be hard for you to believe,but once your diet is on point you will probably see better results over time than I can imagine you had on that cycle eating the way you are,diet is everything in this life style,and I am just trying to offer my opinion,take it for what its worth but I hope it helps you some!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I appreciate the feedback Mack411 and I definately will take a break between my cycle, I kinda jumped into this whole thing kind of blindly not much research on my part which is incredibly stupid, but Im sure the gym gets frustrating to you sometimes, for me its just seeing these young guys just come in and throw weight around like its their job. Thanks for the advice and I am going to play around with my calorie intake and meal planning and see what i can come up with.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I appreciate the feedback Mack411 and I definately will take a break between my cycle, I kinda jumped into this whole thing kind of blindly not much research on my part which is incredibly stupid, but Im sure the gym gets frustrating to you sometimes, for me its just seeing these young guys just come in and throw weight around like its their job. Thanks for the advice and I am going to play around with my calorie intake and meal planning and see what i can come up with.
    Good idea man,I am no expert in any way nor do I try to be one,I speak from personal experience always when offering my advice,if you need anything ever or have any questions feel free to PM me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH Cycle - suggestions and help
    By bodybuilder10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 09:56 AM
  2. Need Suggestions and help!
    By BullDog 6 CC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0