CLOMID CYCLE: Come one come all

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    CLOMID CYCLE: Come one come all


    After numerous reports all across the internet from men who used Clomid and noticed their testosterone doubled in blood tests (at 25mg 3x a week), I am considering going about this as well.

    I have a clomid research chemical from one of the sponsors, and have begun using it. I am on my PCT (about 3 weeks in), but going to continue using clomid to double normal testosterone.


    Going to be getting a blood test in about a month. If anyone is interested in this, let me know. Only reason I am interested in a clomid cycle is:

    A). Not only DOESN'T shut system down while doubling testosterone, but actually increases testicular activity
    B). Safer than testosterone, at least based on current studies (as in using for up to 1 year).

  2. Registered User
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    794

    I haven't heard of anyone continuing their PCT with clomid and extending it into a cycle. Most people run PCT, wait and get bloods done the. Run the clomid cycle. Dosages are ED for the first month, EOD the second month and 2-3 times a week the third month. Guy who ran that increased his natty test something crazy, like from 340 up to 950. Blood work 4 months after showed his test levels stabilized in the 500s
  3. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    So long term use actually increased his test levels ?

    This would be fascinating
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    Theres a post on reddit where a member ran clomid and daa as a "cycle" I cant link it from my phone but from what I recall he made good gains though I can't remember if he got bloodwork done. Its worth checking out. Good luck
  5. Registered User
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    794

    Yes. He got blood work pre/ during/ post/ and 4 months after. Can't remember where the heck I read it tho. Ill attempt to find it. More than doubled his test levels by end if third month. From what I've read, a lot of guys cruise on clomid at low dosages. Cheap, legit test booster.
  6. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Heck yes.

    The question is, do they use research chemicals or?
  7. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    A). Not only DOESN'T shut system down while doubling testosterone, but actually increases testicular activity
    B). Safer than testosterone, at least based on current studies (as in using for up to 1 year).
    Very nice,but what do you expect to get from doubling your natural testosterone?

    Alternative to steroids lol?

    You have to have to have at least 3 times the maximum natural human total testosterone quantity in your veins to see them gains.
  8. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Well none the less, doubling your testosterone without any known health issues is pretty attractive, is it not? You would none the less build muscle twice as well, at least I think the math would mean that? I don't really know, that's a blind comment, but none the less you will be increasing the amount of muscle mass you build in a certain period of time...


    C). When you quit, you will most likely not lose anywhere near the amount of gains you do on steroids
  9. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Very nice,but what do you expect to get from doubling your natural testosterone?

    Alternative to steroids lol?

    You have to have to have at least 3 times the maximum natural human total testosterone quantity in your veins to see them gains.
    a free 150 point jump in t levels may not make a difference mass wise, but im sure it would make you feel better psychologically
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    Well none the less, doubling your testosterone without any known health issues is pretty attractive, is it not? You would none the less build muscle twice as well, at least I think the math would mean that? I don't really know, that's a blind comment, but none the less you will be increasing the amount of muscle mass you build in a certain period of time...


    C). When you quit, you will most likely not lose anywhere near the amount of gains you do on steroids
    double T doesnt mean twice the gains. if it did, all these test boosters out here would show some efficacy in muscle mass
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    No test booster I've ever seen even comes close to doubling test lol DAA raises it like 30 points
  12. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    You have to have to have at least 3 times the maximum natural human total testosterone quantity in your veins to see them gains.
    this statement is incorrect. otherwise, you wouldn't ever add muscle, because no one has supraphysiological dosages of test.

    if op does this, I suggest also a natural test booster along side it, like pct assist.
  13. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    this statement is incorrect. otherwise, you wouldn't ever add muscle, because no one has supraphysiological dosages of test.

    if op does this, I suggest also a natural test booster along side it, like pct assist.


    Thanks brother. Can you outline what PCT assist would bring to the table in this specific case?
  14. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    27130

    Subbed to this. Clomid took me from 192 ng/dl (natty low levels from cancer/ i presume ) to the 800s.
  15. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Subbed to this. Clomid took me from 192 ng/dl (natty low levels from cancer/ i presume ) to the 800s.
    Hell yes

    Can you tell me your dose? Hope you beat the cancer btw
  16. Registered User
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    794

    Simply put, if you can build mass natty, then adding in just a small dosage of clomid along with an AI, you should in theory be able to add even more mass. I had great test levels and genetics and was able to reach 230lbs at 10% bf all natural. Some aren't that lucky. Basically, to build muscle you need test. And as long as your building mass natty, adding in a 3 month tapered clomid cycle is just going to up your test levels, thus increasing the amount of mass you can build. You take someone with a 350 test level; by the end of the first month, their levels could be doubled. And not only does the clomid restart double or even triple your actual test levels, they will level out a lot higher than they were previously after cycle. I've been curious about this for awhile and what I've out together.....
    Clomid 25mg a day weeks 1-4
    Weeks 5-8 25mg EOD
    Weeks 9-12 25mg every third or fourth day. Blood work is the only way to prove it and the one log I read on this, 4 months after the clomid restart, his test levels were 350 PTA higher than when he started. Of course, typical support supps required.
  17. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Simply put, if you can build mass natty, then adding in just a small dosage of clomid along with an AI, you should in theory be able to add even more mass. I had great test levels and genetics and was able to reach 230lbs at 10% bf all natural. Some aren't that lucky. Basically, to build muscle you need test. And as long as your building mass natty, adding in a 3 month tapered clomid cycle is just going to up your test levels, thus increasing the amount of mass you can build. You take someone with a 350 test level; by the end of the first month, their levels could be doubled. And not only does the clomid restart double or even triple your actual test levels, they will level out a lot higher than they were previously after cycle. I've been curious about this for awhile and what I've out together.....
    Clomid 25mg a day weeks 1-4
    Weeks 5-8 25mg EOD
    Weeks 9-12 25mg every third or fourth day. Blood work is the only way to prove it and the one log I read on this, 4 months after the clomid restart, his test levels were 350 PTA higher than when he started. Of course, typical support supps required.


    Great info, thanks brother. Which AI? Arimidex kills my sex drive.

    I was reading how some doctors will put men on such a dose for up to a year for fertility. Some even for 7 years. So hypothetically, based on those doctors, it is safe to stay on clomid. So this thread could technically chronicle gains for the next year... that's what I'm thinking.



    But tell me this, did you use a prescription or rat research clomid and is there a diff
  18. Registered User
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    794

    I imagine there is a difference. Pharm clomid is gonna be exact and on point made in an official lab. Also dosages are exact. Where as RC clomid is a little sketchy at times. I always use same RC site and fully recover after each cycle so its legit. But with RC your gonna run into issues as far as if your dosages per ML are exact. I would run tabs if I ran a clomid restart. Just to be positive. In theory, if adex kills your libido, will it still do so with such an increase in natural test levels?? Something to look into
  19. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    27130

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post

    Hell yes

    Can you tell me your dose? Hope you beat the cancer btw
    Oh yeah man- f@cked that cancer up! It was many, many years ago. However, docs think that's what gave me natural low test levels. I was an infant.

    I was dosing it @50mgs every other day-per my urologist at the time.
  20. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    I imagine there is a difference. Pharm clomid is gonna be exact and on point made in an official lab. Also dosages are exact. Where as RC clomid is a little sketchy at times. I always use same RC site and fully recover after each cycle so its legit. But with RC your gonna run into issues as far as if your dosages per ML are exact. I would run tabs if I ran a clomid restart. Just to be positive. In theory, if adex kills your libido, will it still do so with such an increase in natural test levels?? Something to look into
    I was injecting 600mg of test a week and arimidex murdered sex drive as bad as if I were not on any test at all lol


    Great advice though. How on earth do you get a script for clomid? Who did you say, what did you say? I convinced a doc to give me a script for injectable test but no luck on clomid or anything
  21. Registered User
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    794

    Clomid was easy. My wife. We just had our first child about 7 months ago. Had her tell her doc that we wanted another but her ovulation cycle was outta whack (common post pregnancy) u didn't realize I said I had a script for it in previous post haha but shortly after, my wife has about 7 months worth of script clomid covered through my insurance haha saved some, took some, sold some. Worked out nicely.
  22. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Real awesome, I actually was thinking of having my fiance play that role earlier today too. Glad to see it works.

    How about Nolva now lolz
  23. Registered User
    aasdferic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    243

    interdasting....
  24. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Oh yeah man- f@cked that cancer up! It was many, many years ago. However, docs think that's what gave me natural low test levels. I was an infant.

    I was dosing it @50mgs every other day-per my urologist at the time.
    Congrats glad to hear you beat it. My mom succumbed to it when I was 9, so I'm glad to hear people beating it now. Not a big fan of cancer.
  25. Registered User
    Herm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    10192

    this is probably a dumb question to ask but why not use torem? or a different serm? why specifically clomid
  26. Registered User
    jack_black's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    102830

    Wondering the same thing. I have totem on hand now. Thinking of giving it a try
  27. Registered User
    Red Fox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    15411

    Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    this is probably a dumb question to ask but why not use torem? or a different serm? why specifically clomid
    Because Clomid boosts testicular function. It is the opposite of injecting testosterone; it, like injecting testosterone, greatly boosts your testosterone levels, but unlike testosterone, it also boosts sperm and testicular function (I believe FSH and LSH too but not 100%), AND it can be used for up to 7 years straight.

    Try using AAS for 7 years straight. Let me know where to send the flowers for the funeral lolz
  28. Registered User
    peter01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    42889

    Red, how do you plan to dose the AI with clomid?
  29. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1385

    I will be seeing the doc tomorrow to see what my T, E, and PRL are at right now. Natty low T for years, 250, not steroid induced! and if it's still there I'm going to show research studies on clomid for T and cabergoline for sexual dysfunction while on SSRI anti-depressants and see if I can get a script for them. WANT... it's been a decade since I got morning wood regularly and I'm only 28... time to fix this ****... Then pin
  30. Registered User
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    791

    Very interested in this, subbed.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Come one come all
    By Young Gotti in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:40 AM
  3. Come one, come ALL and vote! Body Transformation Contest!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 11:06 PM
  4. ENDO's, come one, come all.
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 04:23 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 03:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.