CLOMID CYCLE: Come one come all

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
After numerous reports all across the internet from men who used Clomid and noticed their testosterone doubled in blood tests (at 25mg 3x a week), I am considering going about this as well.

I have a clomid research chemical from one of the sponsors, and have begun using it. I am on my PCT (about 3 weeks in), but going to continue using clomid to double normal testosterone.

Going to be getting a blood test in about a month. If anyone is interested in this, let me know. Only reason I am interested in a clomid cycle is:

A). Not only DOESN'T shut system down while doubling testosterone, but actually increases testicular activity
B). Safer than testosterone, at least based on current studies (as in using for up to 1 year).

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I haven't heard of anyone continuing their PCT with clomid and extending it into a cycle. Most people run PCT, wait and get bloods done the. Run the clomid cycle. Dosages are ED for the first month, EOD the second month and 2-3 times a week the third month. Guy who ran that increased his natty test something crazy, like from 340 up to 950. Blood work 4 months after showed his test levels stabilized in the 500s

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
So long term use actually increased his test levels ?

This would be fascinating

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Theres a post on reddit where a member ran clomid and daa as a "cycle" I cant link it from my phone but from what I recall he made good gains though I can't remember if he got bloodwork done. Its worth checking out. Good luck

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Yes. He got blood work pre/ during/ post/ and 4 months after. Can't remember where the heck I read it tho. Ill attempt to find it. More than doubled his test levels by end if third month. From what I've read, a lot of guys cruise on clomid at low dosages. Cheap, legit test booster.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Heck yes.

The question is, do they use research chemicals or?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
A). Not only DOESN'T shut system down while doubling testosterone, but actually increases testicular activity
B). Safer than testosterone, at least based on current studies (as in using for up to 1 year).
Very nice,but what do you expect to get from doubling your natural testosterone?

Alternative to steroids lol?

You have to have to have at least 3 times the maximum natural human total testosterone quantity in your veins to see them gains.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Well none the less, doubling your testosterone without any known health issues is pretty attractive, is it not? You would none the less build muscle twice as well, at least I think the math would mean that? I don't really know, that's a blind comment, but none the less you will be increasing the amount of muscle mass you build in a certain period of time...

C). When you quit, you will most likely not lose anywhere near the amount of gains you do on steroids

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Very nice,but what do you expect to get from doubling your natural testosterone?

Alternative to steroids lol?

You have to have to have at least 3 times the maximum natural human total testosterone quantity in your veins to see them gains.
a free 150 point jump in t levels may not make a difference mass wise, but im sure it would make you feel better psychologically

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Well none the less, doubling your testosterone without any known health issues is pretty attractive, is it not? You would none the less build muscle twice as well, at least I think the math would mean that? I don't really know, that's a blind comment, but none the less you will be increasing the amount of muscle mass you build in a certain period of time...

C). When you quit, you will most likely not lose anywhere near the amount of gains you do on steroids
double T doesnt mean twice the gains. if it did, all these test boosters out here would show some efficacy in muscle mass

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
No test booster I've ever seen even comes close to doubling test lol DAA raises it like 30 points

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this statement is incorrect. otherwise, you wouldn't ever add muscle, because no one has supraphysiological dosages of test.

if op does this, I suggest also a natural test booster along side it, like pct assist.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
this statement is incorrect. otherwise, you wouldn't ever add muscle, because no one has supraphysiological dosages of test.

if op does this, I suggest also a natural test booster along side it, like pct assist.

Thanks brother. Can you outline what PCT assist would bring to the table in this specific case?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Subbed to this. Clomid took me from 192 ng/dl (natty low levels from cancer/ i presume ) to the 800s.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Simply put, if you can build mass natty, then adding in just a small dosage of clomid along with an AI, you should in theory be able to add even more mass. I had great test levels and genetics and was able to reach 230lbs at 10% bf all natural. Some aren't that lucky. Basically, to build muscle you need test. And as long as your building mass natty, adding in a 3 month tapered clomid cycle is just going to up your test levels, thus increasing the amount of mass you can build. You take someone with a 350 test level; by the end of the first month, their levels could be doubled. And not only does the clomid restart double or even triple your actual test levels, they will level out a lot higher than they were previously after cycle. I've been curious about this for awhile and what I've out together.....
Clomid 25mg a day weeks 1-4
Weeks 5-8 25mg EOD
Weeks 9-12 25mg every third or fourth day. Blood work is the only way to prove it and the one log I read on this, 4 months after the clomid restart, his test levels were 350 PTA higher than when he started. Of course, typical support supps required.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Simply put, if you can build mass natty, then adding in just a small dosage of clomid along with an AI, you should in theory be able to add even more mass. I had great test levels and genetics and was able to reach 230lbs at 10% bf all natural. Some aren't that lucky. Basically, to build muscle you need test. And as long as your building mass natty, adding in a 3 month tapered clomid cycle is just going to up your test levels, thus increasing the amount of mass you can build. You take someone with a 350 test level; by the end of the first month, their levels could be doubled. And not only does the clomid restart double or even triple your actual test levels, they will level out a lot higher than they were previously after cycle. I've been curious about this for awhile and what I've out together.....
Clomid 25mg a day weeks 1-4
Weeks 5-8 25mg EOD
Weeks 9-12 25mg every third or fourth day. Blood work is the only way to prove it and the one log I read on this, 4 months after the clomid restart, his test levels were 350 PTA higher than when he started. Of course, typical support supps required.

Great info, thanks brother. Which AI? Arimidex kills my sex drive.

I was reading how some doctors will put men on such a dose for up to a year for fertility. Some even for 7 years. So hypothetically, based on those doctors, it is safe to stay on clomid. So this thread could technically chronicle gains for the next year... that's what I'm thinking.

But tell me this, did you use a prescription or rat research clomid and is there a diff

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I imagine there is a difference. Pharm clomid is gonna be exact and on point made in an official lab. Also dosages are exact. Where as RC clomid is a little sketchy at times. I always use same RC site and fully recover after each cycle so its legit. But with RC your gonna run into issues as far as if your dosages per ML are exact. I would run tabs if I ran a clomid restart. Just to be positive. In theory, if adex kills your libido, will it still do so with such an increase in natural test levels?? Something to look into

lboston

lboston

Awards
Hell yes

Can you tell me your dose? Hope you beat the cancer btw
Oh yeah man- f@cked that cancer up! It was many, many years ago. However, docs think that's what gave me natural low test levels. I was an infant.

I was dosing it @50mgs every other day-per my urologist at the time.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I imagine there is a difference. Pharm clomid is gonna be exact and on point made in an official lab. Also dosages are exact. Where as RC clomid is a little sketchy at times. I always use same RC site and fully recover after each cycle so its legit. But with RC your gonna run into issues as far as if your dosages per ML are exact. I would run tabs if I ran a clomid restart. Just to be positive. In theory, if adex kills your libido, will it still do so with such an increase in natural test levels?? Something to look into
I was injecting 600mg of test a week and arimidex murdered sex drive as bad as if I were not on any test at all lol

Great advice though. How on earth do you get a script for clomid? Who did you say, what did you say? I convinced a doc to give me a script for injectable test but no luck on clomid or anything

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Clomid was easy. My wife. We just had our first child about 7 months ago. Had her tell her doc that we wanted another but her ovulation cycle was outta whack (common post pregnancy) u didn't realize I said I had a script for it in previous post haha but shortly after, my wife has about 7 months worth of script clomid covered through my insurance haha saved some, took some, sold some. Worked out nicely.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Real awesome, I actually was thinking of having my fiance play that role earlier today too. Glad to see it works.

How about Nolva now lolz

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Oh yeah man- f@cked that cancer up! It was many, many years ago. However, docs think that's what gave me natural low test levels. I was an infant.

I was dosing it @50mgs every other day-per my urologist at the time.
Congrats glad to hear you beat it. My mom succumbed to it when I was 9, so I'm glad to hear people beating it now. Not a big fan of cancer.

Herm

Awards
this is probably a dumb question to ask but why not use torem? or a different serm? why specifically clomid

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Wondering the same thing. I have totem on hand now. Thinking of giving it a try

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
this is probably a dumb question to ask but why not use torem? or a different serm? why specifically clomid
Because Clomid boosts testicular function. It is the opposite of injecting testosterone; it, like injecting testosterone, greatly boosts your testosterone levels, but unlike testosterone, it also boosts sperm and testicular function (I believe FSH and LSH too but not 100%), AND it can be used for up to 7 years straight.

Try using AAS for 7 years straight. Let me know where to send the flowers for the funeral lolz

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I will be seeing the doc tomorrow to see what my T, E, and PRL are at right now. Natty low T for years, 250, not steroid induced! and if it's still there I'm going to show research studies on clomid for T and cabergoline for sexual dysfunction while on SSRI anti-depressants and see if I can get a script for them. WANT... it's been a decade since I got morning wood regularly and I'm only 28... time to fix this ****... Then pin ;)

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I am in for this also. Having low test is a pain in the a**. And ssri has its positive and negatives. If the Clomid brings up test and gets rid of depression. I would be all for it.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I stopped all supplements for a few months and I had my test levels checked due to feeling fatigue, zero gains in the gym, etc... I was at 196ng/dl then ran clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 waited for 2 weeks later to test and was at 621. I am not sure how high the levels were right after the clomid or where they are now about 2 months out. I feel great and I just did blood work yesterday and I would love if they stayed there.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I stopped all supplements for a few months and I had my test levels checked due to feeling fatigue, zero gains in the gym, etc... I was at 196ng/dl then ran clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 waited for 2 weeks later to test and was at 621. I am not sure how high the levels were right after the clomid or where they are now about 2 months out. I feel great and I just did blood work yesterday and I would love if they stayed there.
That is cool, you think it was low from anabolics or just naturally? Be sure to post your results!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Looking forward to seeing these results!

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I am down to see what the levels are two months out. Want to know if you could almost do a pulse with clomid. To keep them sensitive and running.

Bigman4

Awards
Do you guys think adding something like erase would benefit a clomid cycle

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Same question as bigman. If test shoots up on clomid what dosage of an AI is required?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would just give you more free test.
Would also help to use something like pct assist to free up more test.
The more free, un bound test you have, the more test will be available to bind with the ar.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Rayjay.... if you do this please log it.
Sorry twistedfords, my doc wasn't down at all. And my insurance is terrible so I don't have other options unless I want to cough up money (that I don't have). T came back low, everything else in range, and I got a script for 1cc, that's right, 1cc of 100mg test per MONTH. That's not even enough per week for most people. Checking blood in two months to see if its better then (ha!), then they'll do referral to endo when it's not better. Looks like I'll be self medicating

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
It would just give you more free test.
Would also help to use something like pct assist to free up more test.
The more free, un bound test you have, the more test will be available to bind with the ar.
So just to make sure i understand, an AI is not required because the additional test will not increase estrogen?

Is that right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just to make sure i understand, an AI is not required because the additional test will not increase estrogen?

Is that right?
no, if you want to prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen (giving you more test) then you would want to use a low dosed ai. If you're worried about estrogen sides, the serm takes care of that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry twistedfords, my doc wasn't down at all. And my insurance is terrible so I don't have other options unless I want to cough up money (that I don't have). T came back low, everything else in range, and I got a script for 1cc, that's right, 1cc of 100mg test per MONTH. That's not even enough per week for most people. Checking blood in two months to see if its better then (ha!), then they'll do referral to endo when it's not better. Looks like I'll be self medicating
you should tell the doc to give you an ai to keep all that extra test from converting into estrogen.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I will know and post it Friday. I think they were low from previous cycles. I am 31 and have been taking PS/DS/AAS since about 19 on and off.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Subbed. Considering running clomid now to boost my natural test and see where it takes me. I get to 225-230lbs and put on muscle fairly easy while natural bulking but My bf will be in the high teens. I'd be happy if could run clomid and get a great test boost , run a low carb high protein diet and stick around 210-215 with a 10-12% bf. I know my test is low naturally just from the physical/mental sides i have. I'd be willing to give this a shot and log it. Ill have to save some money to afford blood tests. ive never used clomid, always nolva after a cycle so im curious as to how it differs. I was going to do a low dose test cruise thru spring and summer but if theres a possiblity i can achieve the same or close numbers naturally as I could on 250mg test e weekly then awesome

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Mikeg.... this is what I was going for. I am getting blood work next week to check my levels. I want to up my natural test without pinning

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm intrigued by this thread. Why go with TRT if you can get your T levels up in a more natural way by running a cycle of clomid? Would a clomid-only cycle be able to induce any size gains - say 3-4 lbs? I know it's not a steroid, but if it can substantially increase T, it seems likely you could get some decent gains from it... My T levels are on the very low end of normal, so after reading this, I'm considering giving this a shot.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm intrigued by this thread. Why go with TRT if you can get your T levels up in a more natural way by running a cycle of clomid? Would a clomid-only cycle be able to induce any size gains - say 3-4 lbs? I know it's not a steroid, but if it can substantially increase T, it seems likely you could get some decent gains from it... My T levels are on the very low end of normal, so after reading this, I'm considering giving this a shot.
I would think if your testosterone is up then your ability to build muscle should be higher.