CLOMID CYCLE: Come one come all

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Haven't read every single post, but have researched clomid cycles. If you research under "clomid restart" you will find a lot of interesting threads on other forums. One personal raises his levels from mid 200s up to 950 and they stabilized mid 600s which was the highest for him in years. Also, it appears 5mg ED of Nolva has been ran in similar cycles with the same drastic increase in test levels with them stabilizing two and three times higher than at the beginning of restart. So it appears one could use clomid or nolva to restart natural test levels. Also curious as to how tossing in a 100mcg injection of triptorelin pre clomid restart may aid even more in increased/stabilized levels. I don't have low test but research knowing it may be in my future some day. Apologies if I repeated anything or made a useless post to your thread.

2. The results of some of these blood tests are very interesting. I know some guys dislike clomid and claim to feel like crap on it but I really think thats often due to crashing test levels during pct or their dose is too high. I personally feel great in the 25-50 mg range.

Just curious - how many other guys have ran bloods after clomid?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Haven't read every single post, but have researched clomid cycles. If you research under "clomid restart" you will find a lot of interesting threads on other forums. One personal raises his levels from mid 200s up to 950 and they stabilized mid 600s which was the highest for him in years. Also, it appears 5mg ED of Nolva has been ran in similar cycles with the same drastic increase in test levels with them stabilizing two and three times higher than at the beginning of restart. So it appears one could use clomid or nolva to restart natural test levels. Also curious as to how tossing in a 100mcg injection of triptorelin pre clomid restart may aid even more in increased/stabilized levels. I don't have low test but research knowing it may be in my future some day. Apologies if I repeated anything or made a useless post to your thread.
    Hmmm interesting. I have a bunch of nolva laying around. I thought I heard clomid was a better for this purpose though. Sorry I don't have any info to back it up, I just have a faint memory of reading something to that effect. If nolva is shown to do just as well as a stand alone test boosting cycle then cool.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Hmmm interesting. I have a bunch of nolva laying around. I thought I heard clomid was a better for this purpose though. Sorry I don't have any info to back it up, I just have a faint memory of reading something to that effect. If nolva is shown to do just as well as a stand alone test boosting cycle then cool.
    From personal opinions and cycle logs, I have read that nolva ED around 5mg, works just as well as clomid. Ideal length for either clomid/nolva restarts appears to be a tapered dosage over a 3 month period. Also read a log on here ( can't recall which) but the guy was running clomid Ed for 10 weeks of his AAS cycle. It seems beneficial and a few logs had the blood work to prove it. Of you research you can find the guy who ran clomid Ed first month, EOD second month and E3D the final month with tapered dosages. Got bloodwork done after each month and 2 months after his final clomid dosage. His test levels tripled and where stabilized around 850. Ill try and post a link. Original natty test levels where really low, around 190.

5. Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

From personal opinions and cycle logs, I have read that nolva ED around 5mg, works just as well as clomid. Ideal length for either clomid/nolva restarts appears to be a tapered dosage over a 3 month period. Also read a log on here ( can't recall which) but the guy was running clomid Ed for 10 weeks of his AAS cycle. It seems beneficial and a few logs had the blood work to prove it. Of you research you can find the guy who ran clomid Ed first month, EOD second month and E3D the final month with tapered dosages. Got bloodwork done after each month and 2 months after his final clomid dosage. His test levels tripled and where stabilized around 850. Ill try and post a link. Original natty test levels where really low, around 190.
    I'd be interested in seeing the log. I was Internet searching last night only to find alot of inconclusive information and plenty of skepticism and dumb ass negative remarks by naysayers

6. If one were to run clomid as a standalone test booster, what would your dosages be and how long would one run it?

7. Idk if you guys are interested but my doc just prescribed clomid to help restore my test levels. I can share everything that's going on if y'all would like. I don't wanna hijack the thread or anything.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Idk if you guys are interested but my doc just prescribed clomid to help restore my test levels. I can share everything that's going on if y'all would like. I don't wanna hijack the thread or anything.
    That would be awesome, or start a new thread and link it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Idk if you guys are interested but my doc just prescribed clomid to help restore my test levels. I can share everything that's going on if y'all would like. I don't wanna hijack the thread or anything.
    Fire away man - it's a thread about clomid, so i think you're good...

10. Well I've been having low test symptoms for a while, went to the doc to get some bloods. My test came back @ 436 which I felt for my age and lifestyle was low. So he put me on 1 month @ 50 mg a day and we're gonna check again after.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Well I've been having low test symptoms for a while, went to the doc to get some bloods. My test came back @ 436 which I felt for my age and lifestyle was low. So he put me on 1 month @ 50 mg a day and we're gonna check again after.
    Keep us updated. Do it on this thread since its the topic and everyone already interested in this will benefit from your info without having to bounce around different threads.

12. Patrick Arnold had some stuff on his blog about this clomid cycle reducing igf1 levels but I can't find it.

13. boost your serms test boosting abilities by using 3-4 tbl spoons of coconut oil each day.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Well I've been having low test symptoms for a while, went to the doc to get some bloods. My test came back @ 436 which I felt for my age and lifestyle was low. So he put me on 1 month @ 50 mg a day and we're gonna check again after.
    Just checking in - do you feel any different? Have there been any sides yet?

15. Well, I just purchased a couple of bottles of clomid (for my mice, of course). Anyway, I plan on running a 5 wk cycle of AlphaMass/AlphaBulk, and then hitting the clomid at 50mg ed for the first week, then eod for another 6-8 wks for an extended PCT. I'll also be taking some other stuff like Titanium, along with some type of AI. Still working through the plan.

Suggestions or recommendations are welcome...

16. I'm on day 4 or 5 now and there is no sides to report at all. I do feel a little better with fatigue and overall well being but I'm pretty sure that's due to placebo and the fact some new supps just came in the mail. I not even going to worry or think about it until I get my new bloods

17. Any updates on this?

18. Nah not yet for me. I go back to the doc in about two weeks to see what's up.

19. Well I just got my levels back. And I scored a 330 for my test. So I am low but not ultra low. I am going to try clomid first. And do a two month taper. Then test again. I hope I dont feel like ass like some guys on clomid. I will keep you guys posted

20. low dosed clomid is nearly side-free from my experience. higher doses lead to visual sides and hot flushes

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    boost your serms test boosting abilities by using 3-4 tbl spoons of coconut oil each day.
    Interesting. Do u have a reference for this claim?

22. Bump interested in this

23. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I will be seeing the doc tomorrow to see what my T, E, and PRL are at right now. Natty low T for years, 250, not steroid induced! and if it's still there I'm going to show research studies on clomid for T and cabergoline for sexual dysfunction while on SSRI anti-depressants and see if I can get a script for them. WANT... it's been a decade since I got morning wood regularly and I'm only 28... time to fix this ****... Then pin
    There is a place out there that sells legit research Caber but I'm not going to say unless you ask personally lol. Im using it and I'm almost tired of constant wood

24. Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    Interesting. Do u have a reference for this claim?
    your mom.... j/k

but really, your google search tab is broke or wut?

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Olive oil converts cholesterol more easily into testosterone

The more fat you eat, the more testosterone your body produces. More fat, more testosterone. The best source of testosterone boosting fat, Argentinean researchers concluded a year ago after a study on rats, is olive oil. The same researchers have now published the results of another animal study in Lipids,
    which shows how olive oil increases the production of testosterone. Olive oil helps the testes to absorb more cholesterol.

The researchers, working at the Instituto de Investigaciones Bioquimicas de La Plata, did an experiment with male rats. For sixty days, the rats were given feed to which seventy grams of soya oil [S], olive oil [O], coconut oil [C] or grapeseed oil [G] per kilogram had been added. At the end of the period the researchers measured how much testosterone the animals were producing. The figure below shows that coconut oil and olive oil were the best testosterone boosters.

The testes of the rats that had had olive oil added to their feed were also heavier. Because the grapeseed oil diet produced the same results as the soya oil diet, we have left that column out of the table below.

The Argentineans described how this happens a year ago. Olive oil and coconut oil increase the activity of the 3beta-HSD and 17beta-HSD enzymes. These are involved in the manufacture of testosterone. Olive oil and coconut oil also raise the concentration of the body’s own antioxidants in the Leydig cells, which produce testosterone. In the present study, the researchers went a step further. They found a relationship between the diet, the amount of free cholesterol in the Leydig cells and the testosterone level.

The Leydig cells make testosterone from cholesterol. A diet that is rich in coconut oil or olive oil apparently helps the cells to absorb more cholesterol. The cells are also more able to extract the cholesterol from its ester. The more free cholesterol a Leydig cell has available, and the less estered cholesterol there is in a cell, the higher the rate of testosterone production.

So natural athletes could optimise their testosterone production by making olive oil their main form of fat. Another nutritional strategy that might help is to eat cranberries. Cranberries increase the uptake of cholesterol by the testes.

Source:
    Lipids. 2009 Apr;44(4):345-57.
    Coconut Oil And Testosterone

I like coconut oil better than olive oil, and i believe it's better for you and your test.

25. Very interesting thread, subbed.

26. Any news?

27. I'm in on this, wanting to get rid of my clomid after this cycle, seems like a good idea
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

28. I'm in
    Independent Review

29. reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/12tnhn/low_dose_clomid_as_a_standalon e_test_booster/

reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/170ox5/the_standalone_clomid_experime nt_final_results/

reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/nm67e/how_safe_is_it_to_order_resear ch_chemicals_like/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Come one come all
    By Young Gotti in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 01:40 PM
  3. Come one, come ALL and vote! Body Transformation Contest!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 01:06 AM
  4. ENDO's, come one, come all.
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 06:23 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 05:50 AM