1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    It would just give you more free test.
    Would also help to use something like pct assist to free up more test.
    The more free, un bound test you have, the more test will be available to bind with the ar.
    So just to make sure i understand, an AI is not required because the additional test will not increase estrogen?

Is that right?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    So just to make sure i understand, an AI is not required because the additional test will not increase estrogen?

Is that right?
    no, if you want to prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen (giving you more test) then you would want to use a low dosed ai. If you're worried about estrogen sides, the serm takes care of that.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Sorry twistedfords, my doc wasn't down at all. And my insurance is terrible so I don't have other options unless I want to cough up money (that I don't have). T came back low, everything else in range, and I got a script for 1cc, that's right, 1cc of 100mg test per MONTH. That's not even enough per week for most people. Checking blood in two months to see if its better then (ha!), then they'll do referral to endo when it's not better. Looks like I'll be self medicating
    you should tell the doc to give you an ai to keep all that extra test from converting into estrogen.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

I will know and post it Friday. I think they were low from previous cycles. I am 31 and have been taking PS/DS/AAS since about 19 on and off.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Very interesting. Subbed. Considering running clomid now to boost my natural test and see where it takes me. I get to 225-230lbs and put on muscle fairly easy while natural bulking but My bf will be in the high teens. I'd be happy if could run clomid and get a great test boost , run a low carb high protein diet and stick around 210-215 with a 10-12% bf. I know my test is low naturally just from the physical/mental sides i have. I'd be willing to give this a shot and log it. Ill have to save some money to afford blood tests. ive never used clomid, always nolva after a cycle so im curious as to how it differs. I was going to do a low dose test cruise thru spring and summer but if theres a possiblity i can achieve the same or close numbers naturally as I could on 250mg test e weekly then awesome
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

Mikeg.... this is what I was going for. I am getting blood work next week to check my levels. I want to up my natural test without pinning
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Mikeg.... this is what I was going for. I am getting blood work next week to check my levels. I want to up my natural test without pinning
    Looking forward to see your results.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

Well, I'm intrigued by this thread. Why go with TRT if you can get your T levels up in a more natural way by running a cycle of clomid? Would a clomid-only cycle be able to induce any size gains - say 3-4 lbs? I know it's not a steroid, but if it can substantially increase T, it seems likely you could get some decent gains from it... My T levels are on the very low end of normal, so after reading this, I'm considering giving this a shot.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I will know and post it Friday. I think they were low from previous cycles. I am 31 and have been taking PS/DS/AAS since about 19 on and off.
    Did u get your results?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Well, I'm intrigued by this thread. Why go with TRT if you can get your T levels up in a more natural way by running a cycle of clomid? Would a clomid-only cycle be able to induce any size gains - say 3-4 lbs? I know it's not a steroid, but if it can substantially increase T, it seems likely you could get some decent gains from it... My T levels are on the very low end of normal, so after reading this, I'm considering giving this a shot.
    I would think if your testosterone is up then your ability to build muscle should be higher.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

On the issue of whether or not to also take an AI, would it stand to reason that since the clomid is only raising test a bit, and not anywhere near AAS levels, couldn't one get away with using an OTC AI? Perhaps it would be less damaging to the libido.

I think someone mentioned running the clomid with some erase. Or maybe something like 6-oxo. Still, I feel like if the idea of using clomid as a "cycle" per se would be alot more popular if its as safe and effective as it sounds on this thread.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Yes, I got the labs back and they are at 577 which is way better then being in the hundreds. I am now thinking about testing it at 5 weeks something like 50/50/25/25/25 then test the last day of the clomid cycle and then 2 months later to see how long they stay elevated. I don't use research as it could be just as good but I buy the pharma grade.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Not bad, looks to work ALOT better then any natty test booster and safer(as in less to worry about) then a AAS cycle. Could be a good tool to use during a recomp ya think? Reason I ask is I'm recomping right now. I planned on boosting my recomp by doing a 250mg a week test e cruise for a few months but it would be nicer to boost a recomp this way to where I want then run a slightly higher dose clean bulk test cycle later.

I'm halfway to where I want before I bulk. Started at 225lbs and fat January 1st, id say at least 20-25%bf after not lifting for 9 months, eating like **** and drinking lots of beer.(a couple health conditions set me back then I fell in a hole as a result)
    Now I'm down to 208 and about 16-18% abs are starting to show again and love handles almost gone. 34 waist pants that wouldn't fit in December are baggy in the waist now. I've made good progress in the last two months but I want to look like last year never happened by summer so this is looking mighty tasty right now as a quick boost.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

Ill be doing this then.... im buying like 20 bottles at ex pep. Lol
    And will be running this after my bulk up cycle... this will be cool...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

I've seen a couple of different dosing protocols. Looks like I'll be getting the 50mg tabs, but was really wanting to do 25/25/25/25/25/25. Gues I could split em, but would something like 50 eod be just as good? I know clomid has a pretty long half life (5 days or so?), so I'm thinking either dosing schedule should be ok. Thoughts?

I'm actually thinking of running a AM/AB cycle prior to this, and then rolling with the extended clomid pct...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun
    Yes, I got the labs back and they are at 577 which is way better then being in the hundreds. I am now thinking about testing it at 5 weeks something like 50/50/25/25/25 then test the last day of the clomid cycle and then 2 months later to see how long they stay elevated. I don't use research as it could be just as good but I buy the pharma grade.
    How old are you? Curious because of a clomid thread on EF saying that clomid's ability to raise T will be limited as one gets older, specifically over 35.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

Nevermind, I just re-read one of your earlier posts and caught your age.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

If anyone's rats have tried clomid pills from mp, how easy are they to split?
  19. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    If anyone's rats have tried clomid pills from mp, how easy are they to split?
    They are capsules. Good luck on evenly splitting them.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    They are capsules. Good luck on evenly splitting them.
    That fuggin' sucks - thanks for letting me know, tho. Still wondering on whether 50mg eod would work just as well given then long half-life.

Anyone?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

Haven't read every single post, but have researched clomid cycles. If you research under "clomid restart" you will find a lot of interesting threads on other forums. One personal raises his levels from mid 200s up to 950 and they stabilized mid 600s which was the highest for him in years. Also, it appears 5mg ED of Nolva has been ran in similar cycles with the same drastic increase in test levels with them stabilizing two and three times higher than at the beginning of restart. So it appears one could use clomid or nolva to restart natural test levels. Also curious as to how tossing in a 100mcg injection of triptorelin pre clomid restart may aid even more in increased/stabilized levels. I don't have low test but research knowing it may be in my future some day. Apologies if I repeated anything or made a useless post to your thread.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

The results of some of these blood tests are very interesting. I know some guys dislike clomid and claim to feel like crap on it but I really think thats often due to crashing test levels during pct or their dose is too high. I personally feel great in the 25-50 mg range.

Just curious - how many other guys have ran bloods after clomid?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Haven't read every single post, but have researched clomid cycles. If you research under "clomid restart" you will find a lot of interesting threads on other forums. One personal raises his levels from mid 200s up to 950 and they stabilized mid 600s which was the highest for him in years. Also, it appears 5mg ED of Nolva has been ran in similar cycles with the same drastic increase in test levels with them stabilizing two and three times higher than at the beginning of restart. So it appears one could use clomid or nolva to restart natural test levels. Also curious as to how tossing in a 100mcg injection of triptorelin pre clomid restart may aid even more in increased/stabilized levels. I don't have low test but research knowing it may be in my future some day. Apologies if I repeated anything or made a useless post to your thread.
    Hmmm interesting. I have a bunch of nolva laying around. I thought I heard clomid was a better for this purpose though. Sorry I don't have any info to back it up, I just have a faint memory of reading something to that effect. If nolva is shown to do just as well as a stand alone test boosting cycle then cool.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Hmmm interesting. I have a bunch of nolva laying around. I thought I heard clomid was a better for this purpose though. Sorry I don't have any info to back it up, I just have a faint memory of reading something to that effect. If nolva is shown to do just as well as a stand alone test boosting cycle then cool.
    From personal opinions and cycle logs, I have read that nolva ED around 5mg, works just as well as clomid. Ideal length for either clomid/nolva restarts appears to be a tapered dosage over a 3 month period. Also read a log on here ( can't recall which) but the guy was running clomid Ed for 10 weeks of his AAS cycle. It seems beneficial and a few logs had the blood work to prove it. Of you research you can find the guy who ran clomid Ed first month, EOD second month and E3D the final month with tapered dosages. Got bloodwork done after each month and 2 months after his final clomid dosage. His test levels tripled and where stabilized around 850. Ill try and post a link. Original natty test levels where really low, around 190.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

From personal opinions and cycle logs, I have read that nolva ED around 5mg, works just as well as clomid. Ideal length for either clomid/nolva restarts appears to be a tapered dosage over a 3 month period. Also read a log on here ( can't recall which) but the guy was running clomid Ed for 10 weeks of his AAS cycle. It seems beneficial and a few logs had the blood work to prove it. Of you research you can find the guy who ran clomid Ed first month, EOD second month and E3D the final month with tapered dosages. Got bloodwork done after each month and 2 months after his final clomid dosage. His test levels tripled and where stabilized around 850. Ill try and post a link. Original natty test levels where really low, around 190.
    I'd be interested in seeing the log. I was Internet searching last night only to find alot of inconclusive information and plenty of skepticism and dumb ass negative remarks by naysayers
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.78%

If one were to run clomid as a standalone test booster, what would your dosages be and how long would one run it?
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

Idk if you guys are interested but my doc just prescribed clomid to help restore my test levels. I can share everything that's going on if y'all would like. I don't wanna hijack the thread or anything.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.57%

Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Idk if you guys are interested but my doc just prescribed clomid to help restore my test levels. I can share everything that's going on if y'all would like. I don't wanna hijack the thread or anything.
    That would be awesome, or start a new thread and link it.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

Fire away man - it's a thread about clomid, so i think you're good...
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

Well I've been having low test symptoms for a while, went to the doc to get some bloods. My test came back @ 436 which I felt for my age and lifestyle was low. So he put me on 1 month @ 50 mg a day and we're gonna check again after.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Well I've been having low test symptoms for a while, went to the doc to get some bloods. My test came back @ 436 which I felt for my age and lifestyle was low. So he put me on 1 month @ 50 mg a day and we're gonna check again after.
    Keep us updated. Do it on this thread since its the topic and everyone already interested in this will benefit from your info without having to bounce around different threads.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.91%

Patrick Arnold had some stuff on his blog about this clomid cycle reducing igf1 levels but I can't find it.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%

boost your serms test boosting abilities by using 3-4 tbl spoons of coconut oil each day.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

Just checking in - do you feel any different? Have there been any sides yet?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.6%

Well, I just purchased a couple of bottles of clomid (for my mice, of course). Anyway, I plan on running a 5 wk cycle of AlphaMass/AlphaBulk, and then hitting the clomid at 50mg ed for the first week, then eod for another 6-8 wks for an extended PCT. I'll also be taking some other stuff like Titanium, along with some type of AI. Still working through the plan.

Suggestions or recommendations are welcome...
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

I'm on day 4 or 5 now and there is no sides to report at all. I do feel a little better with fatigue and overall well being but I'm pretty sure that's due to placebo and the fact some new supps just came in the mail. I not even going to worry or think about it until I get my new bloods
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Any updates on this?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

Nah not yet for me. I go back to the doc in about two weeks to see what's up.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

Well I just got my levels back. And I scored a 330 for my test. So I am low but not ultra low. I am going to try clomid first. And do a two month taper. Then test again. I hope I dont feel like ass like some guys on clomid. I will keep you guys posted
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

low dosed clomid is nearly side-free from my experience. higher doses lead to visual sides and hot flushes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Come one come all
    By Young Gotti in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 12:40 PM
  3. Come one, come ALL and vote! Body Transformation Contest!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:06 AM
  4. ENDO's, come one, come all.
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 05:23 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 04:50 AM