Clenbuterol questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, Im 21, 6 ft 1, 185lbs, roughly 10% bodyfat, looking to drop to around 5%. Iv been traing for about three years and whilst cutting I struggle to reach low figures (bf). My diet is strict and train consistantly. I have been recommended clenbuterol by a friend and am seriously considering trying it out. A few questions I have are best places to buy in the UK?, dosage/cycles?, are supports required?

Any replys will be appreciated
5% is pretty low, and there's a possibility for health issues if you take it to the extreme.

No one will tell you where to buy it, figure it out. It's against the rules to name sources. If you want info on cycles and such, just search the forums. Clen is talked about day in and day out. There's lots of info here if you simply take the time to look.

Puregains

Awards
Ok thanks boss! Sorry just joined didn't know naming sources was banned!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks boss! Sorry just joined didn't know naming sources was banned!
No problem, no one knows everything when they're new haha. Best thing you can do is just spend some time cruising the anabolic forum. Use the search bar at the top and type in clen or clenbuterol. You'll find hundreds of threads talking about dosages and timing and protocols.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are from the UK I would recommend the UKM forum. They openly discuss all sorts of stuff in there lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 3
SR83 Anabolics 2
Supplements 3