what the hell is this stuff?

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
A little while back, a trusted friend (former Mr. USA), gave me a bottle of stuff called M-DILONE. ive never heard of it, and havent been able to find anything on it. it sounds a little bit like mdien, yet its called m-dilone.

the full name on the front on the front of the bottle reads as methyldienolone.

the chemical name or whatever on the nutrition section reads as the following...
17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one

it also apparently has something called humanofort in it.

can anyone tell me just what this is, how effective it is, side effects, severity of shutdown, etc?

and no, dont worry, im not stupid enough to have taken something that i dont have any clue about.

thanks for the help.

oh, btw, im looking back at this because im curious about using it for a T3/clen/ECA cutter...

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
a google search gets...

Methyldienolone

The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.

Added: March 3rd 2004
Reviewer: BulkNutrition.com
Score:
Related Link: BulkNutrition.com
Hits: 3759

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
idk why i cant ever find anything myself, especially when all it seems to have taken was a google search...

but thanks a bunch for the info. i thought it looked an awful lot like mdien, but the trade name or whatever was different so i wasnt sure, and i wasnt going to make assumptions.

so how about opinions, would this stuff work good as a stand-alone androgen for a T3 cutting cycle at say 3 mg a day for someone who is around 330 pounds? i assume i would need some decent PCT as well for it too, prolly would need at least nolva... will do more research on all that stuff if this could be worth running for the T3...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it needs to be run closer to 8mg/day. there is very little positive feedback at such a small dose as 3mg/day.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
8 mg even for a cutting cycle? im not looking to make any muscle gains, just minimize losses while on T3. guess ill have to purchase some more.

although, about being 21, its too late to wait for that anyways, i did a cycle late summer when i was 20.5. i know it may have seemed risky, but i recovered just fine. ill be 21 in 2 months anyways... lol

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're 330, you need 10mg. per day. And yes, that's when cutting, and no, it probably isn't enough to stop all muscle loss from T3, but that's just an educated guess. M-Dien is probably one of the most misunderstood anabolics based on the hype and incorrect dosing info.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
ok, looks like ill be buying one of those 10 mg/cap bottles from one of the board sponsors. any suggestions on dosing schedules? i havent seen anything on how long it takes mdien to kick in, so any suggestions as to when to start and end it relative to the T3 would be much appreciated. also, if i remember correctly, this stuff would require the, um, "non-otc" brands of PCT. meaning 6-oxo, trib, zma, etc wouldnt cut it for PCT. Nolva i suppose...

thanks for the help everyone, so glad i migrated here to escape the ignorant persecution of other boards... lol