P-bold (andro factory)

crashbog127

Awards
Hey everyone so ive been dosing p-bold at 3ml for a week now. Today was day 8 dosing

My goals were to cut up and lose fat. Recomp a bit!

Its been working good for me but its been making me extremely hungry.

Ive been running 2 miles and biking 5 miles 6 days a week and have a 5 day lifting schedule..

I wanted to post this up because i thought this was cool seeing these results in just 7-8days

Take a look at pic.. I can see slimmed a bit around upper stomach under chest and my chest looks a bit nicer.

What do u all think???

Attachments

crashbog127

Awards
Still have a ****ttt load of fat i want to lose from stomach... But its a start i guess

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Thats nice but why are you on prohormones? You have minimal muscle mass meaning you have not spent too much time at the gym and have not reached a plataeu. You can do this without ph since it looks like youre just beginning your journey but its your choice. Good luck!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work!
How long will you be running P-Bold?

Doughnut

Awards
Thats nice but why are you on prohormones? You have minimal muscle mass meaning you have not spent too much time at the gym and have not reached a plataeu. You can do this without ph since it looks like youre just beginning your journey but its your choice. Good luck!
What this guy said, too early, eat big, lift big, get big.