Research Chems

xFireBullx

Awards
I have seen 2 sponsored research chem sites around these boards... can someone confirm which of the 2 is best to order from? Have some guinea pigs who I plan to do some research with :)

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
the more pure one will be the solution to your problem

xFireBullx

Awards
Oops. Thought they were since they are advertised around the site - my bad.

xFireBullx

Awards
Isnt there a board sponsor on here or something where I can get loaded for my lab rats ans guinea pigs?

00S4Boy

Awards
Why does the internet make people retarded?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the more pure one will be the solution to your problem
hahaha. i have found that what i thought was pure letro to be less than pure on two different occasions about a year apart. others have had success though, but i personally think its under dosed. so i ordered letro from a company that sells similar Products and never received my order despite delivery confirmation indicating it was in fact delivered (probably the fault of the usps, however this product selling company was unwilling to refund the cost or replace the product). my rats were not happy.

xFireBullx

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Ive gotten a solotion that was "pure" aromasin before. Not too sure if it actually worked since it was my first cycle ever though. I want to make sure I have everything for next cycle and make sure its legit stuff lol