Test E & Tbol cycle

TNKING19

TNKING19

Awards
Alright guys, I've been reading this website for a few years now and tried to soak up as much knowledge as possible. I have done a test c cycle in the past as well as a tbol , clen and t3 cycle. I have only dabbled I guess. But I just got done with college baseball and ready to get serious about it. I am 6'1 and 205lbs. Looking to just make solid lean gains on this cycle. Any help is appreciated as well as pct opinions. I have nolva and DAA on hand. Thanks a lot guys.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Age, bf%, workout history, and a complete cycle history?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Go for it TNK, thats currently a cycle I am undertaking minus the DAA which I didn't feel was necessary. Different strokes for different folks.

TEST E 250mg/ml x 2 /wk 1-12
Tbol kicker 60mg a day week 1-6
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Week 1-12

pct 10 days after last pin
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20

TNKING19

TNKING19

Awards
Sorry.

Bf: ~15

Been working out since freshman football ha but have really gotten serious about it in the past three years. I have had my obstacles and conflicts due to baseball and the different lifting style required for that. I have always studied it and been fascinated with bodybuilding.

I have done a ten week cycle of test cyp which was my first cycle at 20 years old. And then about a yet later I did a 6 week cycle of oral tbol. Wasn't very smart about last cycles but was partly trying to do them around college drug tests ha.

Thanks for your help