Legit DBOL??

MattCW87

Awards
First off, I'm 26 y/o and have done 3 test cycles before and the 2nd one was done with 25mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks. I just started another test and dbol cycle. First time I took dbol the results were almost instant. Put on 10lbs the first week, it was insane. 3 1/2 weeks ago I started my cycle. I am running 500mg/wk of test cyp and 40mg/day of dbol. 20mg in the morning and 20 before bed. I haven't really noticed ANYTHING. I am actually been struggling on my lifts rather than busting through PRs. So now I'm wondering if the dbol I have is legit or not. I have pink square pills with an "M" on one side and on the other there is a line going through the middle. I've researched and have seen others asking about the same pill but no answer. Can anyone help me out please? They are supposed to be 20mg dbol pills.

Thanks for any help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i can answer that, because i know who and where you bought it from.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that moment when you realize the source
I was joking lol.

I just dislike when ppl post asking of "X pill" is legit and give a basic description of a pill that many companies use.

MattCW87

Awards
Yes i can answer that, because i know who and where you bought it from.
? Of course you don't know my source. I described the pill just to see if anyone else has it or might know if its legit. Is your life so bad that you go around posting on forums trying to ridicule somebody? I would use that time instead to prep my meals and learn about proper nutrition. With that muffin top of yours it looks like you really could use it.

MattCW87

Awards
I was joking lol.

I just dislike when ppl post asking of "X pill" is legit and give a basic description of a pill that many companies use.
That's what the pill looks like so that's the description. I didn't figure it would hurt to just ask on a forum. I searched for similar questions on google and found them. But no answer. Didn't feel like it was a big deal to ask. If I don't get an answer, no big deal, I'll live.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
The dbol I got is pink and has various symbols on each pill, ranging from superman to papa smurf. Gives me AWESOME energy, and I just seem to love everything around me. Makes me thirsty as hell though. Good ol dbol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
? Of course you don't know my source. I described the pill just to see if anyone else has it or might know if its legit. Is your life so bad that you go around posting on forums trying to ridicule somebody? I would use that time instead to prep my meals and learn about proper nutrition. With that muffin top of yours it looks like you really could use it.
You sound upset, you should really calm down. Maybe lay off the roids a bit bud. You should also not resort to petty name-calling if you want any type of help. Just a suggestion.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
The dbol I got is pink and has various symbols on each pill, ranging from superman to papa smurf. Gives me AWESOME energy, and I just seem to love everything around me. Makes me thirsty as hell though. Good ol dbol
At first read i thought this was serious ... well played sir

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Before you start giving advice and calling people fat lets see a picture Matt Tress (thunmbs up if you got the bad joke)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
At first read i thought this was serious ... well played sir
Wait this isnt true....... Oh **** no wonder I have been running out of my house covered in beads and glowsticks.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's rhadam in his avi, I'd say he looks pretty solid. I'm fat though so what would I know?

MattCW87

Awards
Before you start giving advice and calling people fat lets see a picture Matt Tress (thunmbs up if you got the bad joke)
My username is the same on Instagram. If you want to see me go look there. Plenty of pics. Ill see if I can't get a couple pics up on here later.

MattCW87

Awards
Best I could do right now is upload an avatar. That was me 2 days ago. Back, relaxed.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well hell,... I'm Doing this all through my phone. Trying to figure it out. Click on my avatar and maybe you can see it then.
Nope, gotta do it through the browser on your phone and not the app. You're still gray Holmes.

MattCW87

Awards
image.jpg

Ok how's all that? Some are during a bulk and some when I was leaning out. But I always stay lean even during a bulk. I don't use aas as a crutch, but just something to help. I've gotten better results from a good meal plan than anything I can inject into my body.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Solid pics brah some definate work put in good job

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
veins in your calves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveStrong81

Awards
Was the DBol real? Recently came across the same pills.

goinhard37

goinhard37

Awards
The dbol I got was pink an had BD on it 50mg tried it out gave me energy but didn't notice any size so went to androl an seem to work better

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
A little research that I just did revealed that they are dbol but perhaps aren't the dose you were told (20mgs) could be more like (10mgs) idk for sure

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I just bought some 25mg dbol caps that are clear with pink powder inside?

goinhard37

goinhard37

Awards
U kno instead of the pills that tear your liver up they have injectable dbol an androl

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
There is injectable methylated compounds. They aren't any healthier though. All is filtered through the liver
Injectables only go through liver once. This makes them half the worry. Lots of steroids are injectable and methylated and are much less toxic than the orals which have to pass through the liver before they even reach the blood.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injectables only go through liver once. This makes them half the worry. Lots of steroids are injectable and methylated and are much less toxic than the orals which have to pass through the liver before they even reach the blood.
So, all blood is passed through the liver. All the time.
So unfortunately, this Is incorrect.

This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification.

It is connected to two large blood vessels, one called the hepatic artery and one called the portal vein. The hepatic artery carries blood from the aorta, whereas the portal vein carries blood containing digested nutrients from the entire gastrointestinal tract and also from the spleen and pancreas.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as long as you got methyls in your system, your fcuked.
:thumbsup:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So, all blood is passed through the liver. All the time.
So unfortunately, this Is incorrect.

This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification.

It is connected to two large blood vessels, one called the hepatic artery and one called the portal vein. The hepatic artery carries blood from the aorta, whereas the portal vein carries blood containing digested nutrients from the entire gastrointestinal tract and also from the spleen and pancreas.
Ill have to study more I guess to be sure. I don't agree 100% though. Orals raise liver values much more so theres that to chew in. Injectables are already doing their work before the liver hooks up with them. And you said yourself that nutrients come from the digestive system to be filtered. That's called first pass. Injectables skip that. Orals hit liver before they hit your body and once again after they have circulated. Liver filters them and they are thrown out eventually. Yes if methyos are in your system you're screwed but its only a matter of time till each consecutive dose is filtered and thrown out. This is why injectables cause less damage right off the bat..

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Im not trying to be an ass though man;-) what you're saying is just trashing everything I've read and learned about this. And it throws guys liver panel proof right out the window

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill have to study more I guess to be sure. I don't agree 100% though. Orals raise liver values much more so theres that to chew in. Injectables are already doing their work before the liver hooks up with them. And you said yourself that nutrients come from the digestive system to be filtered. That's called first pass. Injectables skip that. Orals hit liver before they hit your body and once again after they have circulated. Liver filters them and they are thrown out eventually. Yes if methyos are in your system you're screwed but its only a matter of time till each consecutive dose is filtered and thrown out. This is why injectables cause less damage right off the bat..
25mg of dbol pass through the liver regardless if you take it orally or intramuscularly

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only difference, or I should say benefit of avoiding first pass with methylated compounds is that via injection, you don't hit the liver all at once with the compound, as it doesn't enter the blood stream all at once. (though, you don't digest the entire compound all at once either, but a larger quantity is absorbed via oral method.) so one could argue injecting methyls is a better option for the liver, as you'll be gradually administering methyls to the liver, vs a big hit.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
You should have noticed at least a few lb change in scale weight within the first week -- unless your using a strong ai. I'm smaller, but will notice a change in scale weight with just 10mg of d-bol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beavis Bungocchi Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 4