Legit DBOL?? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Legit DBOL??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

There is injectable methylated compounds. They aren't any healthier though. All is filtered through the liver
    Injectables only go through liver once. This makes them half the worry. Lots of steroids are injectable and methylated and are much less toxic than the orals which have to pass through the liver before they even reach the blood.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony

Injectables only go through liver once. This makes them half the worry. Lots of steroids are injectable and methylated and are much less toxic than the orals which have to pass through the liver before they even reach the blood.
    So, all blood is passed through the liver. All the time.
    So unfortunately, this Is incorrect.

This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification.

It is connected to two large blood vessels, one called the hepatic artery and one called the portal vein. The hepatic artery carries blood from the aorta, whereas the portal vein carries blood containing digested nutrients from the entire gastrointestinal tract and also from the spleen and pancreas.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So as long as you got methyls in your system, your fcuked.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

So, all blood is passed through the liver. All the time.
    So unfortunately, this Is incorrect.

This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification.

It is connected to two large blood vessels, one called the hepatic artery and one called the portal vein. The hepatic artery carries blood from the aorta, whereas the portal vein carries blood containing digested nutrients from the entire gastrointestinal tract and also from the spleen and pancreas.
    Ill have to study more I guess to be sure. I don't agree 100% though. Orals raise liver values much more so theres that to chew in. Injectables are already doing their work before the liver hooks up with them. And you said yourself that nutrients come from the digestive system to be filtered. That's called first pass. Injectables skip that. Orals hit liver before they hit your body and once again after they have circulated. Liver filters them and they are thrown out eventually. Yes if methyos are in your system you're screwed but its only a matter of time till each consecutive dose is filtered and thrown out. This is why injectables cause less damage right off the bat..
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Im not trying to be an ass though man;-) what you're saying is just trashing everything I've read and learned about this. And it throws guys liver panel proof right out the window
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony

Ill have to study more I guess to be sure. I don't agree 100% though. Orals raise liver values much more so theres that to chew in. Injectables are already doing their work before the liver hooks up with them. And you said yourself that nutrients come from the digestive system to be filtered. That's called first pass. Injectables skip that. Orals hit liver before they hit your body and once again after they have circulated. Liver filters them and they are thrown out eventually. Yes if methyos are in your system you're screwed but its only a matter of time till each consecutive dose is filtered and thrown out. This is why injectables cause less damage right off the bat..
    25mg of dbol pass through the liver regardless if you take it orally or intramuscularly
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

25mg of dbol pass through the liver regardless if you take it orally or intramuscularly
    Yes I know. This wasn't my point
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  8. Diamond Member

the only difference, or I should say benefit of avoiding first pass with methylated compounds is that via injection, you don't hit the liver all at once with the compound, as it doesn't enter the blood stream all at once. (though, you don't digest the entire compound all at once either, but a larger quantity is absorbed via oral method.) so one could argue injecting methyls is a better option for the liver, as you'll be gradually administering methyls to the liver, vs a big hit.
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    I just bought some 25mg dbol caps that are clear with pink powder inside?
    I do believe I know who u are referring and yes they are legit.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

You should have noticed at least a few lb change in scale weight within the first week -- unless your using a strong ai. I'm smaller, but will notice a change in scale weight with just 10mg of d-bol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    You should have noticed at least a few lb change in scale weight within the first week -- unless your using a strong ai. I'm smaller, but will notice a change in scale weight with just 10mg of d-bol

JW man how old are you
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post

JW man how old are you
    Not sure if you're asking me (JW?), but I'm 42
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    Not sure if you're asking me (JW?), but I'm 42