Test E beginner

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I have been working out for awhile and started talking to a guy at the gym, he turned me on to some test e, he told me just to low dose for a beginning cycle, so I just finished the cycle today and I just was doing some research today and found out that a good starting dose of test e is like 500mg a week! I was only doing 100mg and what i have read is pretty much a waste, I wasnt really concerned with getting bigger but I had some pretty incredible strength gains. My question is were my natural test levels just that low or was it maybe a placebo effect?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
drs prescribe 200mg a week for TRT for old males so....lol but more test is more test.not really sure what incredible strength gains you got.also +1 to you for not researching first

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
In about 9 weeks I added 45 lbs to my on rep max in bench press not incredible but pretty good for me id say, I am not really on the computer a lot and just kinda trusted the shady guy at the gym haha, but I was researching a pct cycle dosage and how long to wait to take it after my cycle ended, if that makes you feel any better

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been working out for awhile and started talking to a guy at the gym, he turned me on to some test e, he told me just to low dose for a beginning cycle, so I just finished the cycle today and I just was doing some research today and found out that a good starting dose of test e is like 500mg a week! I was only doing 100mg and what i have read is pretty much a waste, I wasnt really concerned with getting bigger but I had some pretty incredible strength gains. My question is were my natural test levels just that low or was it maybe a placebo effect?
100mg of AAS is still going to be stronger than any OTC natural hormone booster. It's probably not enough to drastically alter body composition, but you should have definitely gained strength and had a quality of life increase. Injectible AAS is never a waste lol.

Oh and the last person i would ask advice from would be anyone at a gym, especially someone who sells AAS. The sellers are some of the most uneducated persons i've ever met in my life.