Critique stack please

speedstyleslx

Awards
M4OHN 15mg/day
1T 150mg/day
M1T 15mg/day
Methyl Rage (17-alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone) 25mg/day

Do I need 4ad in this cycle? What should I use for PCT?

darius

Bro forget the 4AD, the only other thing you need for this cycle is a new liver.

speedstyleslx

Awards
By the way, This is for future use I just need to stock up

I'll go on this cycle when Im 21.

speedstyleslx

Awards
Darius what do you mean by that? Milk thistle?

darius

You are stacking 3 menthyls when many are super scared to stack 2. It will jack your liver up good. Rule of thumb = Don't stack menthyls.

speedstyleslx

Awards
Darius, which methyls should I drop, and what should I add?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN 15mg/day
1T 150mg/day
M1T 15mg/day

Man, you are stacking not 2 but THREE methyls!
Moreover, i dont see the purpose of your cycle (besides the one of harming your body)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN 15mg/day
1T 150mg/day
M1T 15mg/day

For starters, you're 18 years old. Too young to be using PH's/AAS's, imo. You don't need these compounds at your age. Training and diet alone should give you nice results.

Now, if you are determind to do a cycle, and are rolling your eyes about being "too young", go with a standard 1-test/4AD cycle. If you are dead set on getting a methyl in there, go with the M-rage to help dry it up some.

pjsallday

Awards
Good god! If you just dedicate an hour a night to reading these forums and searching you will not ask questions like this. Some people won't even take that much m1T alone on a cycle. Man my advice is stop asking questions and just read please. You can't always believe what people tell you. So do what I did read journals and everything else you can get your eyes on. Most importantly do your cycle when you can not possibly ask another question to yourself.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
For starters, you're 18 years old.
Of course. *scratches head*

Ok, this is the only advice i would give to the kid.
Stock 3 bottles of m4ohn and do it when u are 21.

jws8118

Awards
I have to take 50mg ed of methyl jacked, similiar to your methyl rage i believe, just to get decent effects. Any less than that and I would say its a waste of money.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
since you said you're going to wait until you're 21, don't even bother getting these ph's and saving them for 3 years ... in 3 years just do a test cycle .. it'll end up being cheaper and way more effective

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
You are stacking 3 menthyls when many are super scared to stack 2. It will jack your liver up good. Rule of thumb = Don't stack menthyls.
****....i was stacking tic-tacs, hall's drops and vapo-rub (transdermally of course) - no wonder my liver values are so high!

:blink:

oh, you mean METHYLS. haha....

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
since you said you're going to wait until you're 21, don't even bother getting these ph's and saving them for 3 years ... in 3 years just do a test cycle .. it'll end up being cheaper and way more effective
Everyone suggest Test as first cycle, but I think that a Nandrolone derivative, like m4ohn is equally a great product as first cycle.
He can get m4ohn almost for free now.

timogburn

Awards
I wish I would have seen CNW's deal on m4ohn before I bought oxanavar. I'm kicking myself right now.. oh well i'll just have to buy more. Speedy - Stacking 3 methyls is not a good idea, especially with M1T, even though some PH suppliers will lead you to believe it is. (http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1610)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Everyone suggest Test as first cycle, but I think that a Nandrolone derivative, like m4ohn is equally a great product as first cycle.
He can get m4ohn almost for free now.
m4ohn doesn't even come remotely close to test, not even in the same ballpark ... not even the same league