Epistane Cut

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Okay gentleman I'm not quite sure if this should be posted here or in the nutrition forum, so please excuse me if I am wrong. But I am in need of some advice for an epistane cut as far as the diet. Just a few quick things such as caloric intake and such. Per say, how low could I drop my caloric intake (with proper macros) and still maintain muscle mass due to the epi? I realize this is all very subject to variation from person to person due to metabolism and basic BMR and such, I'm just looking for anyone with personal experience. Please share if you can!!!

As always, Thanks everybody

Iceman

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
You can cut pretty damn hard. In my experience, it comes down to how much hunger you can handle.

The nutrient partitioning changes on-cycle, so not only is your metabolism zooming, but the calories you consume are sucked into your muscles, and lipolysis is increased.

I'd also add some stano, 4-AD, or something else to help with lethargy (which is going to be worse in a deficit, as is).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay gentleman I'm not quite sure if this should be posted here or in the nutrition forum, so please excuse me if I am wrong. But I am in need of some advice for an epistane cut as far as the diet. Just a few quick things such as caloric intake and such. Per say, how low could I drop my caloric intake (with proper macros) and still maintain muscle mass due to the epi? I realize this is all very subject to variation from person to person due to metabolism and basic BMR and such, I'm just looking for anyone with personal experience. Please share if you can!!!

As always, Thanks everybody

Iceman
As long as you keep protein high, you can probably hit 1k deficit and not lose muscle... with a strong dose of EPI. It's definitely strong enough to help you maintain.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I respond crazy good to Epi when leaning out. Heck even at maintenance caloric intake and only 10mg of Epi in the AM I see great results just 1 week in.

Good luck

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Thanks for the quick replies everybody. Ill definitely check out the 4-ad for lethargy because I plan on going pretty hard into a caloric deficit, and combine that with low intensity cardio 4-5 times a week! but thank you all again this is exactly the kind of information I needed.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I respond crazy good to Epi when leaning out. Heck even at maintenance caloric intake and only 10mg of Epi in the AM I see great results just 1 week in.

Good luck
Just had a quick question as far dosing goes, you said you have felt the epi with only 10mg correct? well being that i am around 6' 3" 16% bf and 230ish pounds (used to be an offensive linemen lol) would i be using a higher dose then? just asking to see if you had personal experience, Im assuming its dependent on sides obviously though, correct?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just had a quick question as far dosing goes, you said you have felt the epi with only 10mg correct? well being that i am around 6' 3" 16% bf and 230ish pounds (used to be an offensive linemen lol) would i be using a higher dose then? just asking to see if you had personal experience, Im assuming its dependent on sides obviously though, correct?
No real muscle gains but awesome leaning out. No joint soreness but week 2 lowered libido.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
No real muscle gains but awesome leaning out. No joint soreness but week 2 lowered libido.
Sounds great to me! lol hopefully I can ease through with little to no sides. I didn't get many on Halodrol so Im hoping the trend continues

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start your dose at 30mg and increase from there. Every body reacts differently, but you shouldn't see bad sides until around 60 or 70mg.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would start your dose at 30mg and increase from there. Every body reacts differently, but you shouldn't see bad sides until around 60 or 70mg.
Some beings are known to start Epi at 60mg's, unless they don't feel it. Legend has it those beings are pure anabolic beasts with greek god bodies though.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Okay sounds good, many thanks Rhadam

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some beings are known to start Epi at 60mg's, unless they don't feel it. Legend has it those beings are pure anabolic beasts with greek god bodies though.
I have heard of these crazy guys starting at 60mg. Hmmm, what animals :p

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of these crazy guys starting at 60mg. Hmmm, what animals :p
+1

for a first cycle, id just start with 40mg, especially for your size. like rhadam said you can cut pretty hard if you can deal with hunger.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
+1

for a first cycle, id just start with 40mg, especially for your size. like rhadam said you can cut pretty hard if you can deal with hunger.
Gotcha. I might do just that and then bump to 50 or 60 depending on sides. One quick quick question if you or anyone can help, what about dosage timing? I have read that epi has a low half life (idk if thats right or not) but would it be better to spread it throughout the day pill by pil? or to do say 20mg AM (around 530am) and 20mg preworkout (around 130 pm)?