Would this be a good cycle for M-Sten?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Hey everyone, I've read up on all the prohormones, prosteroids and designer steroids that have been made (banned and still legal ones too) and I read somewhere that the best type of cycle for a beginner would probably be a harder, more stronger, designer steroid as this would probably be when they would achieve the most muscle... In my slight lack of knowledge in this, I believe it makes sense, so I thought I'd give it a shot. This is my first designer steroid cycle, although, I do have a prohormone cycle under my belt, which is Methyl 1 - D (DHEA) -whether you consider that a real prohormone or a 'wuss hormone' that is your thoughts on things- it did help me fairly well. Cut a couple percentage of bodyfat and gained a few pounds of muscle (and kept it through PCT). But for this upcoming cycle, I wanted to try something harder, stronger and honestly, something that would pack on a good bit more of muscle. After a few days of fairly extensive research, I came to the conclusion that I would try Methylstenbolone as it seems similar to Superdrol in its reviews.

I would like to run a four week cycle of M-sten: (along with an OTC AI throughout the m-sten phase of the cycle)
For my first week (pre-msten) I'm going to be 'loading' my liverprotectant.
15mg/daily - w/ a good liver protectant (dandelion root, milk thistle, all of that kinda of stuff that I dont feel like listing)
20mg/daily - w/ a good liver protectant

PCT: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) & D-Aspartic Acid (Natural Test booster) & still taking liver protectant
Nolva: 20/20/15/10

How does this look for a cycle?
What can I expect from gains? (I know everyone's different... but a general outline, what could I expect?)
Is there something I should add into my cycle?
Is there something I should take out of my cycle?
Should I go with a different DS?
Are there other precautionary measures I should take?
Would you follow my log if I did this cycle?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
M-Sten is a single compound, that will add on tons of mass and decent strength gains. You can run 4 weeks, but when running it solo, I've seen it ran mostly 5-6 weeks. Similar dosages to 20/20/20/30/30/30. Which means you will need another bottle. Hopefully you have a solid lifting routine and diet. Should be a good run. You don't need an AI with M-Sten, but could run erase pro or an OTC AI if you desire. In running DMZ/ M-sten/ cyno and my M-sten dosage is already up to 30mg and I have 4 weeks left so be prepared to up it if needed.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
And you could look to add a solid 10-15lbs after PCT if both lifting and diet are perfect

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No real need to load a liver protectant, that's marketing gimmick. Use it when you start your cycle. Hopefully you bought at least NAC, at best SamE or TUDCA. What product are you using that comes in 5mg tabs? I'd probably go longer than 4 weeks, even as a beginner. PCT looks good except there's no real reason to taper your SERM unless you develop sides from estrogen modulation. Stick with 20mg. DAA is fine for PCT, forskolin is better.

There's no way to comment on what you can expect. Even with your first post, no one here knows your body better than you. Msten is strong, but you'll get out of it what you put in to it.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
StayinHeavy -

Thanks for the help man! I'm ready to amp up the dosage if need be, I just need to asses how my body takes the steroid. I just need to watch cholesterol, bp and liver since it's my first time on msten. Also about the M-sten, as I've done a fair amount of research on the drug and I've come across this a couple times and it states, "Although Methylstenbolone cannot convert to estrogen, it will bind strongly to SHBG, thus increasing freely circulating estrogen (and testosterone). For this reason, users should supplement with an aromatase inhibitor and maintain it post cycle as well." Whether this is a marketing tactic to get people to use an AI, I don't know, but since it's my first run, I figured it couldn't hurt anything to use one. But I'll hopefully be starting a log of my cycle soon, within the next week. Thanks for the help brother!

Rhadam-

For my 'Nolvadex' I'm using a tamoxifen citrate powder (Got my hands on 1,000mg -1gram- of it) So that's why i can fluctuate my dosage so much, but thanks for the comment. I'll probably use it at 20/20/20/20/20 and then and go get bloodwork done afterwards. Then I'll probably wait a month or two and start another cycle (of m-sten or something else).

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
With it being first cycle, go ahead and run an AI. First cycle, its important to nail everything perfectly to ensure proper recovery and adequate gains. I ran DMZ/ m-sten as my first cycle without an AI but everyone is different. BP shouldn't be to bad but def keep an eye on it. If you get headaches, check BP. Don't drink more water. That will not aid high BP. Get it tested and if you're good to go, ten hydrate, baby aspirin etc etc. good luck man.

S

Stupes

I wouldn't add anything unnecessary - like extra drugs. Keep the AI on the shelf unless you see sides which I highly doubt you will.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For my 'Nolvadex' I'm using a tamoxifen citrate powder (Got my hands on 1,000mg -1gram- of it) So that's why i can fluctuate my dosage so much, but thanks for the comment. I'll probably use it at 20/20/20/20/20 and then and go get bloodwork done afterwards. Then I'll probably wait a month or two and start another cycle (of m-sten or something else).
What about the other stuff i commented on.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With it being first cycle, go ahead and run an AI. First cycle, its important to nail everything perfectly to ensure proper recovery and adequate gains. I ran DMZ/ m-sten as my first cycle without an AI but everyone is different. BP shouldn't be to bad but def keep an eye on it. If you get headaches, check BP. Don't drink more water. That will not aid high BP. Get it tested and if you're good to go, ten hydrate, baby aspirin etc etc. good luck man.
Headaches can be caused by dehydration, and extra water isn't a bad thing. What you said makes no sense, there's no reason to limit water intake.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
What about the other stuff i commented on.
Sorry, forgot about that lol. For my liver protectant, I'm using TUDAC. And I explained about the Nolvadex earlier. I'll also just got ahead and use DAA as I have already purchased it. Unless forskolin makes that much of a difference?

Also, StayinHeavy didn't mean to limit my water intake, he just meant more so as to not use water as my solution to aid my blood pressure, if it were high. (Hopefully that's not an issue though)

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
False. Take a normal person on cycle drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day. You know you're not dehydrated as log as you have been following your water intake protocol. So if working out or post workout, you get headaches, adding water will do nothing for a hydrated person but elevate BP even more. Numerous studies have been done showing that even as little as 8oz of water can elevate BP for up to 45 min after intake. Therefore, give a person on cycle, even more water On top of the surplus he is already drinking, it will elevate his BP even more. Especially dangerous if the headaches are BP related therefore making the situation worse. Simply stated he should check BP before hydrating even more due to headaches. What I stated has been proven, go ahead and google it. Don't call me out saying my post makes no sense when you had no idea what you're talking about.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Also, StayinHeavy didn't mean to limit my water intake, he just meant more so as to not use water as my solution to aid my blood pressure, if it were high. (Hopefully that's not an issue though)[/QUOTE]

Glad you understood what I was referring to. Also know, these guys you find on forums are quick to out there .02 in every chance for a higher post count without always knowing what they are talking about. No matter what is said or what advice is given, double and triple check with more than one source. It's your body and you only get one. Don't **** it up by going off of others opinions. You're setting yourself up for success right now so keep it up

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Also invest in a BP cuff. Can be bought for around 40 bucks and def worth the investment as BP is one of the most severe sides while on cycle. **** acne, limp dick/ libido or gyno.... Out of whack BP can kill you. The others can be fixed. Take advantage of Walgreens. All this month they are giving free BP readings. I've used them three times this cycle just to confirm my Personal BP monitor is working properly.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
False. Take a normal person on cycle drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day. You know you're not dehydrated as log as you have been following your water intake protocol. So if working out or post workout, you get headaches, adding water will do nothing for a hydrated person but elevate BP even more. Numerous studies have been done showing that even as little as 8oz of water can elevate BP for up to 45 min after intake. Therefore, give a person on cycle, even more water On top of the surplus he is already drinking, it will elevate his BP even more. Especially dangerous if the headaches are BP related therefore making the situation worse. Simply stated he should check BP before hydrating even more due to headaches. What I stated has been proven, go ahead and google it. Don't call me out saying my post makes no sense when you had no idea what you're talking about.
Wat? A "normal" person drinks 1-2 gallons of water on cycle? And you pulled that reasoning how? You've made a case study of anabolic use? Or you've at least done a comprehensive interview process with hundreds of steroid users from around the country and world?

If you answered those questions no, which is obvious, then you can't assume anything.

Not to mention water can ease hypertension. In regards to AAS use while already hydrated, there may be a minute increase in BP, but then you will excrete the water and we're back to not having an issue. This is literally so small of an issue it confounds me as to why you would even bring it up. I'm guessing you want to act smart. You're not doing a very good job.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Not attempting to act smart or anything in a forum that means nothing. It's the OPs first cycle and simply telling him a possible precaution to take. Information wasn't even for you, so why you are responding or attempting to prove me I wrong.... I have No clue. And yes, it is common knowledge that on cycle you should consume around a gallon of water a day to both stay hydrated and aid in protection of internal organs. If you arent, then possible heaches would have a higher chance to be cause by dehydration. As to the increase in BP, if 8oz of water can raise BP for up to 45 min alone... If I got a headache during my lift or , drank a bunch of water and continued to lift, the combo of these two variables on top of what I already have in my system (PWO, what steroid I'm on, volumizers, or any other vasodilator/ stim in general would create a domino effect with each piece leading to an overall dangerous increase in BP. Possibly. It wasn't an attempt to sound smart, simply advice to a new guy running his first cycle. So you go on about your day Mr Internet tough guy. The OP knows what I was stating and what possible precaution to take if the situation arises. And I could care less as to your input or thoughts on the situation.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
You ran m-sten first cycle ?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Sten is a single compound, that will add on tons of mass and decent strength gains. You can run 4 weeks, but when running it solo, I've seen it ran mostly 5-6 weeks. Similar dosages to 20/20/20/30/30/30. Which means you will need another bottle. Hopefully you have a solid lifting routine and diet. Should be a good run. You don't need an AI with M-Sten, but could run erase pro or an OTC AI if you desire. In running DMZ/ M-sten/ cyno and my M-sten dosage is already up to 30mg and I have 4 weeks left so be prepared to up it if needed.

Sorry but after running msten I would not recommend it at 20/20/20/30/30/30 for a new ph user. I would just use one bottle and stack it with stano or trestabolan. M-sten is very strong and very hard on your system. I ran it at 32mg in 32 days and my blood pressure must have been high because I was getting headaches daily. Also had terrible lethargy, dark pee and white poo - all signs of a stressed liver.

Stick with your plan or just get sdmz 2.0 or sten-zine. From every thing I have read the m-sten and DMZ have a great synergy with each other. I also don't think the 10 mg of DMZ a day will added to the sides.