How long off cycle, help please?

brando4

Awards
Hello guys. I am new here, and a little overwhelmed at the size of this forum. Anyhow I was wondering if anyone could help me with one small ? please. I am currently on a cycle of D-ball, its in capsules and i am taking 60 mg/day. I am not stacking it with anything. And I was wondering how long I need to be off this cycle before I can safely start another cycle? Thank you for any replies or help you can provide.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Time on Cycle + Time on PCT = Time Off. Not up for negotiation or bargaining, not even wannabe pro's should do less than this...let your body rest and recover.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
bloodwork dude. Unless ur comfortable going by feel, its the only way to know for sure. Im a pretty young guy and i feel like using without getting bloodwork is playing w fire. Do most get away w going by feel? absolutely bro.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Time on Cycle + Time on PCT = Time Off. Not up for negotiation or bargaining, not even wannabe pro's should do less than this...let your body rest and recover.
There are methods to cut time off but they are not too pleasant.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cel That Max Pump go to your head or what? Shrug.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Dude is this your first cycle? 60 mgs of dbol jeez do people call you the michellin man

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cel That Max Pump go to your head or what? Shrug.
The Biscuits I just ate sure did...damn I was craving good old buttered biscuits for a while...and breaking a Squat PR means go time for me haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice! why do people even squat with those suits it adds like 200 lbs to any lift like a giant spring
I have never used a suit, however I do understand it helps in supra-physiological levels of strength, and it is a sport altogether. I have the utmost respect to any class of Powerlifter, be it suited or raw, I believe they both are equals in the fact that they both have to put in a heavy amount of work for either style.

brando4

Awards
Dude is this your first cycle? 60 mgs of dbol jeez do people call you the michellin man
the first week on it I was only doing 20, then I increased to 60. I didn't notice much on 20, but 60 has given better results. I have read of 100 and know someone who did 100, but no way in hell am I trying 100. I have also read a lot in a book about test being stacked with almost all anabolics, I however am only doing D-ball solo. Not a huge fan of long needles. So id prefer to stick to just orals, but understand I must keep my liver in mind due to the toxicity of the compound. Ironically I make generic pharmaceuticals for a living (so ia m always around chemicals and have some knowledge of chemicals just from work...though roids are a different ball game), and never thought id do any roids.. but after being a gym rat for 3 yrs and plateauing I just caved in and decided id try one cycle just to see. The book has a lot of info, it just didn't mention how long to cycle off for... thank you everyone for your replies.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
the first week on it I was only doing 20, then I increased to 60. I didn't notice much on 20, but 60 has given better results. I have read of 100 and know someone who did 100, but no way in hell am I trying 100. I have also read a lot in a book about test being stacked with almost all anabolics, I however am only doing D-ball solo. Not a huge fan of long needles. So id prefer to stick to just orals, but understand I must keep my liver in mind due to the toxicity of the compound. Ironically I make generic pharmaceuticals for a living (so ia m always around chemicals and have some knowledge of chemicals just from work...though roids are a different ball game), and never thought id do any roids.. but after being a gym rat for 3 yrs and plateauing I just caved in and decided id try one cycle just to see. The book has a lot of info, it just didn't mention how long to cycle off for... thank you everyone for your replies.
Your in pahrmacy can you PM me please

brando4

Awards
PM sent.. but I don't work in a pharmacy?? I just work in a generic pharmaceutical drugs API facility, making the stuff. I cant get anyone ANY!!! lol Ive been asked that so many times when i first started out there. Its not anabolics. Its just the bulk active ingredient we ship it to other places where they mix it with bonders, fillers etc. then press to tablets.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
PM sent.. but I don't work in a pharmacy?? I just work in a generic pharmaceutical drugs API facility, making the stuff. I cant get anyone ANY!!! lol Ive been asked that so many times when i first started out there. Its not anabolics. Its just the bulk active ingredient we ship it to other places where they mix it with bonders, fillers etc. then press to tablets.
ok disregard my PM hahah