Injecting into fatty tissue??

Musclcb0undf00l

Awards
I am new to injecting but since I have a phobia and also no one to guide me but my readings, I am a little shaky about starting. When I read the injection facts I cams across this:

<B>I don't think I injected deep enough....</B>
If you think you injected into a layer of fat, don't worry. It will just take longer for the steroid to dissipate than it would if you had injected into the muscle. Eventually it will be absorbed. Don't let anyone tell you that you wasted it because that is not true.

Since hearing all your stories about hitting the nerves and veins seem very painful, until I get the hang of injecting can I just get a small diabetic type needle and inject just past the skin? This would be a relief since hitting a vein or nerve would be very unlikely.

reddyman

Awards
I am new to injecting but since I have a phobia and also no one to guide me but my readings, I am a little shaky about starting. When I read the injection facts I cams across this:

<B>I don't think I injected deep enough....</B>
If you think you injected into a layer of fat, don't worry. It will just take longer for the steroid to dissipate than it would if you had injected into the muscle. Eventually it will be absorbed. Don't let anyone tell you that you wasted it because that is not true.

Since hearing all your stories about hitting the nerves and veins seem very painful, until I get the hang of injecting can I just get a small diabetic type needle and inject just past the skin? This would be a relief since hitting a vein or nerve would be very unlikely.
It will abcess.

big_D

Awards
I had one project I was helping and he inj into just fat and it rotted just under the skin and gave him an infection...he later was at the doctors.........its an intramuscular shot take it in the muscle like a man and stop being a lil girl !

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Do not inject steroids or any oil based compound sub-q. Don't be scared to inject IM- don't be slow with it, just JAM in in there! If your too scared, don't do it or just do it and get it over with. Sometimes you will be sore, sometimes you won't.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Since hearing all your stories about hitting the nerves and veins seem very painful
Nerves can be painful, veins can be DEADLY bro. That's why we always aspirate.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Aspirate?

What is that?

I've never done AAS, and don't plan on it any time soon, maybe in a couple years.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
After you put the needle into the muscle, pull back on the syringe (plunger). When you do this, you want to see an air bubble, not blood in the syringe. If you see blood, you have invected into a vein and DO NOT want to inject your solution into a vein. Traditionally, the whole syringe should be tossed and you start over.