How can you stand the taste of Nolva / Clomid?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Liquid forms.

It's literally like the most disgusting poison on Earth. Never experienced anything so bad. It's so exceptionally bad, I'd almost rather get gynocomastia and never recover after a testosterone cycle, than drink some of them everyday.

How do others stand it?

This is a serious question. Looking for ways to stomach it... pun intended

amiller745

Awards
Liquid forms.

It's literally like the most disgusting poison on Earth. Never experienced anything so bad. It's so exceptionally bad, I'd almost rather get gynocomastia and never recover after a testosterone cycle, than drink some of them everyday.

How do others stand it?

This is a serious question. Looking for ways to stomach it... pun intended
Seriously don't be a *****. Chase with some orange juice.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you get used to it after the first week. just squirt it down the back of your throat and down water. completely srs, it doesnt go down so hard after a week

ive read people cap them too with the 000 liquid caps on amazon

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Seriously don't be a *****. Chase with some orange juice.
Lmao believe me, I don't make this topic lightly. It really is that bad.

Chase with OJ though? The problem is, it numbs your tongue and leaves an aftertaste that orange juice cannot touch.

amiller745

Awards
Lmao believe me, I don't make this topic lightly. It really is that bad.

Chase with OJ though? The problem is, it numbs your tongue and leaves an aftertaste that orange juice cannot touch.
I'm messing with you man. OJ always worked for me. I just always put the dropper to the back of my throat and poured OJ in before I swallowed.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Lol did it get to you though like it does me? Does it numb you and have the most poisonous bitter taste? I feel like I'm seriously giving myself cancer. Lol

Btw, a bit off topic, but anyone have any tips for appetite? Like a legitimate supplement? I had a prescription for remeron which absolutely increases appetite but problem was it caused me to be apathetic... and I already don't feel much emotion so that was all kinds of bad.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Lol did it get to you though like it does me? Does it numb you and have the most poisonous bitter taste? I feel like I'm seriously giving myself cancer. Lol

Btw, a bit off topic, but anyone have any tips for appetite? Like a legitimate supplement? I had a prescription for remeron which absolutely increases appetite but problem was it caused me to be apathetic... and I already don't feel much emotion so that was all kinds of bad.
yes legt nolva will slightly numb your sht and taste like crap. try ABE

amiller745

Awards
A long time ago I tried a supplement called animal m-stak and that increased my appetite more than anything

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's mixed with pure ethanol. this is why it taste horrible, and numbs your mouth.

I pour oj in mouth first, dont swallow it, then put the liquid in, mix up and drink. barely taste anything that way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes legt nolva will slightly numb your sht and taste like crap. try ABE
that has nothing to do with the nolva being legit or not. thats just the alcohol they use to dissolve the compound in.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Alright I'll give it a shot.

Been taking it for a little over 2 weeks now. Less than 2 to go. But my sex drive and stuff is all gone...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I'll give it a shot.

Been taking it for a little over 2 weeks now. Less than 2 to go. But my sex drive and stuff is all gone...
buy one tub of animal pm, take pak before bed.

also buy a bottle of pct assist, begin taking rec dosage immediately.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
just get a bag of empty capsules and squirt in there if thats bad.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
buy one tub of animal pm, take pak before bed.

also buy a bottle of pct assist, begin taking rec dosage immediately.
What does PCT assist do that nolva/clomid doesn't?

And is the animal pm for appetite?

whaz

whaz

Awards
it's mixed with pure ethanol. this is why it taste horrible, and numbs your mouth.

I pour oj in mouth first, dont swallow it, then put the liquid in, mix up and drink. barely taste anything that way.
This is what I do, except with Gatorade or Vitamin Water. I take one mouthful of whatever drink I want. Squirt the nolva in and then swallow. I barely taste the nolva anymore.

morris14

morris14

Awards
i have liquid clomid and it is terrible, but the taste doesnt last that long and id rather have a ****ty taste in my mouth than suffer from the **** that can happen by not using it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

I do the same thing except with water.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pct assist. not pct.

you aren't going to ever use pct assist for pct. you use it to assist your pct.

read the product description for animal pm, it'll tell you what it's for, then you can google the benifits of that.

venicebeach

Awards
my research chem clomid tastes like rancid chemical ******* :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My clomid tastes like pills ;)

uncleT

Awards
I took my second dose of clomid last night before bed, along with two ml's of nova rite after. Had it down for about 2 minutes before I projectile vomited all my pre-sleep cottage cheese up

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Depends on where you get it from. Some companies flavor it and some mix it with a distilled water.

For the ones that use the ethanol, I squirt it under my tongue then immediately chase with water.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why don't you mix it with pop or juice?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chase it with OJ

uncleT

Awards
Mixed my doses with orange carrot juice yesterday, so much better. Still nasty but not comparable

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You get used to it

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Why is nobody talking about mixing it with something else? If you pour OJ in your mouth, hold your head back and squirt the clomid/nolva in, why in the **** wouldn't you just squirt it in the cup and then shot gun it? What am I missing...is mixing it with water or juice a well known "no-no" in the PCT world or something?