Did I ruin my cycle? :[

HULKSMASH25

Awards
This Saturday was the end of week 3 of my test-e and var cycle. Everything has been going superb. But last night, I caved during a night out and had 5 shots, 1 beer and also took half a pill of MDMA...

Today and tomorrow are my scheduled rest days. Aside from my lack of energy this next couple days and troubles appetite, did i hinder and mess up my gains? Exactly how far did i set myself back?

This will NOT happen again. But i want to know how bad i messed up.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Bah your be fine just don't do it again. The more underlying thing is that most people that cycle are 100% in it and won't be ****en around with E . Alcohol is always fine in moderation. All you will have to worry about is your liver. Just carry on and don't **** around. But having fun and a couple drinks EVERY NoW AND THEN.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry. detox the next couple days then get back on track. It's way early in your cycle so I most likely wont have a significant effect. Use self control next time you're around that. Ive known guys that mess around with drugs and cycle and party all at once and they were big but a mess. Can't expect to live to long like that. Don't be stupid... Again

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Thanks the reassurance! What does a detox entail? I kinda just jumped right back into my meal plan.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One of the last drugs I would suggest on cycle is MDMA. It can weaken or destroy the blood brain barrier for a time being which can make a worst case scenario on cycle alot more worst case.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Thanks the reassurance! What does a detox entail? I kinda just jumped right back into my meal plan.
Detox? Drink plenty of water, green tea hit the sauna sweat it all out. Wasn't insinuating anything major just common sense detoxing. But then again you did take extacy on cycle so maybe common sense needs more explanation. Haha ;-)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
One of the last drugs I would suggest on cycle is MDMA. It can weaken or destroy the blood brain barrier for a time being which can make a worst case scenario on cycle alot more worst case.
what drugs would you suggest then? Lol

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Oh then for sure! Haha i thought you meant like a cleanser which confused me because it would flush me out. Ya this won't ever EVER happen again. I've turned down so many opps but this time i caved. Results have been phenomenal so far so i don't wanna waste anything.

Took yesterday off the gym and relaxed all day. Taking today off as well and will be back tomorrow hitting legs like nothing happened.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Pot, nothing like some extra hunger. Also meth gets you nice and lean.
Lmao, just what society needs, juiced up meth heads. Would make interesting cage matches though. I'd place some bets

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, just what society needs, juiced up meth heads. Would make interesting cage matches though. I'd place some bets
It'd be way better than bum fights. That was classic though.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have been saying it for years now why do mma why not just go back to the good old fashion gladiator matches. It would be awesome. Also it would spur the economy and national defense, who would want to mess with the country that watches people kill eachother for ****s and giggles.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Either that or instead of taking all the electronics in the house apart to "fix" they'd be disassembling all the cars and houses in the neighborhood. Haha