T3 cycle

Matt6677

Awards
Hi guys,

Looking to run a t3 cycle, after feedback from anyone with experience. Looking to drop body fat but don't wish to lose muscle in the process, any suggestions on doses/ cycle length?

Not looking to run any juice along side it as not wanting to mess with test levels any more. I've read a lot of mixed reviews on t3 so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I did 50mcg split on 2 ed for 4 weeks and lost 10-15lb, I was maybe around 17% at start and under 10%bf after.
Good luck!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 50mcg split on 2 ed for 4 weeks and lost 10-15lb, I was maybe around 17% at start and under 10%bf after.
Good luck!
No need to split dosages since it has a 2.5 day half life and I'd say 50mcg is when it will start eating some muscle without an anabolic with it try 25mcg with good diet and cardio also look up pyrobatt he has a great detailed thread on it

Matt6677

Awards
Any need to taper up or down when using it, a few thread say u don't need to and your thyroid should kick in shortly after use has been stopped wondering how true that is?

Also I have a liquid generic source which is readily available to me for slightly higher price, would this be as effective?

Matt6677

Awards
No need to split dosages since it has a 2.5 day half life and I'd say 50mcg is when it will start eating some muscle without an anabolic with it try 25mcg with good diet and cardio also look up pyrobatt he has a great detailed thread on it
And just to confirm the generic version is liothyronine. The only reason I am leaning more towards buying this version is that delivery is garunteed and delivery time is that long, would the generic version be worth it or just a useless placebo ?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I split in 2 because I did 1 dose first thing in morning and 1 dose preworkout. You're right, I lost some muscle, I will not use it again without test or any other anabolic. I did get very lean though...

Matt6677

Awards
I split in 2 because I did 1 dose first thing in morning and 1 dose preworkout. You're right, I lost some muscle, I will not use it again without test or any other anabolic. I did get very lean though...
Did you increase your protein intake whilst taking t3 or did u just maintain your current diet ?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just to confirm the generic version is liothyronine. The only reason I am leaning more towards buying this version is that delivery is garunteed and delivery time is that long, would the generic version be worth it or just a useless placebo ?
Won't matter as long as it's legit bro
Did you increase your protein intake whilst taking t3 or did u just maintain your current diet ?
I'd increase protein just for the simple fact you want to keep muscle but there is no evidence it synthesis protein anymore

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I had a high protein&fat low carb diet, I ate the same thing and at the same times everyday.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Any need to taper up or down when using it, a few thread say u don't need to and your thyroid should kick in shortly after use has been stopped wondering how true that is?

Also I have a liquid generic source which is readily available to me for slightly higher price, would this be as effective?
The great taper debate. After all my research, if any taper at all, I'd taper up only. The theory on tapering back down to ease the thyroid back into production seems whack. If you want your thyroid to recover, you need to remove exogenous T3 so it will resume production.
But I realize their are different opinions on this, but this how I have run T3 and doing fine.

Matt6677

Awards
The great taper debate. After all my research, if any taper at all, I'd taper up only. The theory on tapering back down to ease the thyroid back into production seems whack. If you want your thyroid to recover, you need to remove exogenous T3 so it will resume production.
But I realize their are different opinions on this, but this how I have run T3 and doing fine.
True, makes sense. Any one had much luck ordering t3 into aus?

Got a few websites that say they deliver but don't want it seized, is the site at the bottom of this page legit?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah they're legit. Not sure about Australia because i don't live there

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 100mcg a day just to see what would happen, did that for a week, I figured research chemicals are for researching. I didnt loss any strength or noticeable muscle mass, however I did loss a decent amount of hair and that fun thing about it is it grows right back once you get back to normal t3 range. So yes I have 2 different lengths of hair for about a month and a half. And now my thyroid is back to what it was. Thyroids are incredibly durable, maybe some more than others, but there have been case studies on people being misdiagnosed with hyperthyroidism for years and regaining thyroid function in 3 months after t3 administration was ceased.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
never ran gw but I have run clen,T3 and ostarine together