How long do you plan on using steroids in your lifetime?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Until I teach my great grand children sterile technique.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What's a steroid?
I heard its something people use and then they become hulkishly strong and fast in a day without any effort. They also kill you rather quickly and no one has survived more than a month on them. Also they cause you to go into a psychotic rage and kill people.

S

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I heard its something people use and then they become hulkishly strong and fast in a day without any effort. They also kill you rather quickly and no one has survived more than a month on them. Also they cause you to go into a psychotic rage and kill people.
Sounds like creatine, I think steroids are something else

S

Superman_777

Awards
The talk of creatine is prohibited here, isnt it? Too powerful imo

Sent from my SGH-T959

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun if you only have 30 days to live!

lboston

lboston

Awards
I like to mix some canola oil with my monohydrate and make creatin-o-drol. Then, inject that sh@t right in the arse!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the OP is trying to psych himself up for a cycle with these threads he is starting about the length of time you can and will be on steroids.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Dont forget the worst side effect dudes it shrinks your dick (gasp!)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Invest in kilts my friend. Utilikilts are the jam up here.
Please god tell me you are not one of those seattle kids. If you are asking what type go to Westlake mall.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please god tell me you are not one of those seattle kids. If you are asking what type go to Westlake mall.
Hahahaha, nope. I'm an import. I was shoved here by my profession. Although I like the city, I'm not as "culturally comfortable" as I could be. And eff westlake, lets go hold hands on Cap Hill!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
...The dark side won't let go of any of us ever I presume.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
...The dark side won't let go of any of us ever I presume.
funny though how many people take meds prescribed by a doctor and nobody bats an eye. But steroids??? Oh my gaaawwwwwdddd!!

Yeah, sorry, I take stuff to make me healthier.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, nope. I'm an import. I was shoved here by my profession. Although I like the city, I'm not as "culturally comfortable" as I could be. And eff westlake, lets go hold hands on Cap Hill!!!
I am just a fan of those hotdogs they sell with the cream cheese. I miss those. Also there is a german butcher shop in pikes place, best bacon on this planet.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just a fan of those hotdogs they sell with the cream cheese. I miss those. Also there is a german butcher shop in pikes place, best bacon on this planet.
Unfortunately I haven't indulged in either of the aforementioned delicacies. Maybe I'll give that a shot next cheat day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I haven't indulged in either of the aforementioned delicacies. Maybe I'll give that a shot next cheat day.
Go to the german butcher shop then, buy the bockwurst and potato salad you will not regret it.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to the german butcher shop then, buy the bockwurst and potato salad you will not regret it.
I was uwajimaya buying sashimi last night. Next stop for food, Pike Place. I'll let you know how it was.

V

venicebeach

Awards
probably till i achieve the same stats as arny in his prime, then id prob have to some more for the rest of my life to keep all that when i become 40 and my test levels decreases. and im serious, thats the goal!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Till they invent something else better that makes me bigger, stronger, faster, hornier, happier, and better looking.