Halodrol Cycle Help?

  1. Halodrol Cycle Help?


    This is my first PH cycle thus far, and I want to gain lean mass, but not too much bulk..I want to become more athletic and get faster. Let me know what you think and let me know if i'm missing anything...

    4-5 week cycle, depending on how I respond to it.

    Haloplex by Rock Hard Supplements: 50/50/50/75/(75)

    On Cyle/Support:
    Fish oil: 3g/day Throughout Cycle and PCT
    Protex Cycle Assist and Liver Protection: 2 capsules/day
    Vitamin D3: 2000 i.u./day
    Multivitamin: 1 tablet/day

    Serm/Pct:
    Clomiphene: 50/50/25/25
    Starting one day after cycle is through.

    I was thinking about Taurine also to avoid back/shin pumps because I will be sprinting and doing HIIT.
    Please let me know what you think!


  2. ...Needed more reasearch anyhow if it is your first cycle I would recommend doing this:

    50/75/75/75/75/75 (100 if your sides allow it...)

    On cycle support:
    3-5g Omega 3s dosed alongside the oral.
    CEL Cycle assist , 4 caps AM and 4 PM , kept at least 4 hours away from the oral.

    PCT:
    Clomid:
    50/50/25/25
    Erase:
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA:
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    CEL PCT Assist:
    4/4/4/4/4/4

    Enjoy, oh and Taurine, yes 1-3g Pre-workout with around 16-20oz of water.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. The clomid and dda would enough for pct with a mild cycle like hdrol. IMO you are wasting your money on the other things
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    The clomid and dda would enough for pct with a mild cycle like hdrol. IMO you are wasting your money on the other things
    Please tell me why an AI isn't needed on PCT?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Due to it being a mild cycle

  6. It's on a hdrol cycle. It's mild, the SERM is enough for dealing with it all

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    Due to it being a mild cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    It's on a hdrol cycle. It's mild, the SERM is enough for dealing with it all
    Really now? If you say so . I don't argue with that kind of logic
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Ummm AI needed regardless of mild or not.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Ummm AI needed regardless of mild or not.
    This. For a first cycle, why not use an AI? something like Erase will control cortisol. You don't want to look like **** due to excess cortisol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    This. For a first cycle, why not use an AI? something like Erase will control cortisol. You don't want to look like **** due to excess cortisol.
    Erase will do little to nothing in respect to cortisol, even if it is a 7-keto dhea derivative...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Erase will do little to nothing in respect to cortisol, even if it is a 7-keto dhea derivative...
    I'm not an Expert on the subject but I could swear that I've read multiple people claiming that Erase Pro reduces cortisol. It even says Test-Estro-Cort on the bottle.. that's kind of shady if it doesnt actually do anything to cortisol lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    I'm not an Expert on the subject but I could swear that I've read multiple people claiming that Erase Pro reduces cortisol. It even says Test-Estro-Cort on the bottle.. that's kind of shady if it doesnt actually do anything to cortisol lol.
    Erase pro is different that saying ERASE. Erase pro has added goodies that still don't do THAT much for cortisol control. I am a fan of both, just not for cortisol control
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Vitamin C (not sure of doses) is better for cortisol control. Or dbol ofcourse

    Sent from my SGH-T959

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Erase pro is different that saying ERASE. Erase pro has added goodies that still don't do THAT much for cortisol control. I am a fan of both, just not for cortisol control
    Good to know.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777 View Post
    Vitamin C (not sure of doses) is better for cortisol control. Or dbol ofcourse

    Sent from my SGH-T959
    No it's not, unless you are deficient of it, using more than 500mg a day can actually become detrimental, and even worse if done so peri workout.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. I needed 5-6 g of taurine for back pumps and sometimes that wasn't even enough. I've heard some people having to dose up to 8-12 g. Everyone is different.

    Uphill sprints were almost not possible for me. Squats were incredibly uncomfortable. Great gains though if do things right

  17. I too am going to be running my first PH cycle using Hardrock's Hdrol. I am running a similiar PCT and was wondering anyone's thoughts on it.

    6 week cycle 50/50/50/50/50/50 (going to be running 50 as of now, but if needed I will bump up to 75)

    On Cycle:
    5-10g Omega 3 Fish oil
    CELs Cycle Assist
    Creatine Mono
    Leucine
    Protein Poweders

    PCT:
    Liquid Nolva 20/20/20/10
    CELs PCT Assist
    5-10g Omega 3 Fish oil
    DAA

    Does Nolva work well as a SERM? and I've seen a couple opinions on AI on this thread, but is the verdict that it IS or IS NOT needed? and if so, which AI is recommended?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-1 Pro cycle help
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:07 AM
  2. Hardcore T-1 Pro Cycle HELP!
    By dantheman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 01:10 AM
  3. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:18 PM
  4. Last week of cycle.... HELP!
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in