Vitex on cycle?
- 02-16-2013, 08:26 PM
- 02-16-2013, 09:09 PM
- 02-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Re: Vitex on cycle?
That's interesting, I didn't realize that. I took it alongside sd on my current cycle, looks like I need to do a little more research.
Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
02-16-2013, 09:37 PM
02-17-2013, 04:03 AM
02-17-2013, 10:26 AM
02-17-2013, 03:29 PM
02-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I was researching vitex a couple weeks ago because I wanted to get SAN Endotest Pro for libido.
Good luck finding info on vitex,it`s very scarce and contradicting.
As I understood,it`s suppose to stimulate libido in small doses and to reduce it only in high doses.
btw don`t rely on vitex for prolactin control on cycle.
Get some caber or prami on hand and use them only if you experience some bad prolactin sides,otherwise no need.
02-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2003, 09:29 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 10:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM