Vitex on cycle?
- 02-16-2013, 07:26 PM
- 02-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Couldnt post a link but the doctors name is Dr. Myatt
- 02-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Re: Vitex on cycle?
That's interesting, I didn't realize that. I took it alongside sd on my current cycle, looks like I need to do a little more research.
Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
02-16-2013, 08:37 PM
02-17-2013, 03:03 AM
02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks flex. So taking vitex on cycle could reduce steroids effectiveness?
02-17-2013, 02:29 PM
I honestly don't think it would have enough of a negative influence to hinder gains on cycle.
02-17-2013, 08:20 PM
I was researching vitex a couple weeks ago because I wanted to get SAN Endotest Pro for libido.
Good luck finding info on vitex,it`s very scarce and contradicting.
As I understood,it`s suppose to stimulate libido in small doses and to reduce it only in high doses.
btw don`t rely on vitex for prolactin control on cycle.
Get some caber or prami on hand and use them only if you experience some bad prolactin sides,otherwise no need.
02-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2003, 08:29 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 09:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 05:53 PM