Sledge's pro-sust,Dbol, & 1test cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Sledge's pro-sust,Dbol, & 1test cycle

1. New Member

Sledge's pro-sust,Dbol, & 1test cycle

1st off let me say I am 28yrs. old.I have worked out my whole life on & off with athletics, but the last 2.5 years seriously. I have had a couple set backs in the 2.5 years: I cought pnemonia(spelling) & had a close death that kept me out of the gym for a month or so each.I started at 156lbs 2.5years ago.

Right now I am in week 5 of sledge's pro-sust at 1200mg wk, I am on week 3 of Dbol at 30mg/day,(1st week was 20mg/day)I have 2 weeks counting this week of the D-bol left. I am also on week 2 of T-1pro at 6 squirts twice a day.I have some of sledge's 1 test cyp that I will probably induce in about 2-3 weeks. my wife is currently pregnant & we have to avoid conctact & she is due in 4 weeks so i want to be able to handle my baby.I am 5'8" & started the cycle at 175lbs. & am now at 183lbs.Strength kicked in 2 weeks ago.I plan on running this into mid Jan. or at the end of Jan.I am starting to look softer & a lot of my definition is leaving.I have Nolva on hand to be safe & for PCT I will use Nolva,v12creatine,ZMA, & milk thistle..I like the aggression I have in the gym, easy to keep focused.Here are some pics. I would like to thickin up my chest a little more & add to my bi's(hardest muscle for me to get to grow).In the spring(april) I plan to do a cutting cycle of which I have not made up my mind yet. I have educated myself for 2 years now about anabolics & think a test,EQ, & winstrol combo are what I am leaning toward.

2. New Member

re pic

pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  3. New Member

pic

pic
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    •   

4. New Member

measure

these are my measurements right now,
    Quad:24" was 23"
    calf:16.5" was16"
    chest:43" was 41.5"
    waist:33" was 32.5"
    4arm:13.5" was 12.75"
    bi:15" was 14.5"
  5. Banned

wrong forum, guy.

on a personal note - i suggest you just get your diet in order.
  6. New Member

open to suggestions

right now this is my diet, I have been trying to bulk up since sept.
    meal 1
    bannana
    1 glass of orange juice
    6 hard boiled egg whites
    1 cup of oatmeal with i can't believe it's not butter spray

meal 2
    16oz of fat free skim milk
    2 scoops of protein
    1tps of peanut butter
    1/2 cup of oatmeal

meal 3
    multi vitamin,amino acids
    1/2 pound of lean ground beef
    1 cup of salad w/ oil & vinager dressing

meal 4
    amino acids
    1 cup salad with oil/ vinager dressing
    1 chicken breast

meal 5
    same as meal 2

workout-amino acids
    post work out shake using water

meal 6
    amino acids
    chicken/steak/or tuna
    with a baked potato
    & a salad with oil & vinager dressing

on the weekends I usually have a cheat meal, but I'm bulking so I don't expect to be ripped to shreds right now but if u would change anything in my diet then I am open to suggestions.
  7. New Member

I also intake 1 gal. of water a day. I work outside so i have to pack everything I eat, & trust me everyone that i work with that rips me for carring around a gym bag & a water cooler pisses me off, but also gives me more drive.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maverick1.5
    right now this is my diet, I have been trying to bulk up since sept.

on the weekends I usually have a cheat meal, but I'm bulking so I don't expect to be ripped to shreds right now but if u would change anything in my diet then I am open to suggestions.
    so you've been eating well (as in, amounts that will produce gains) for 3 months? stick to it. you'll grow quick, especially if illness has kept your gains down. whats the rush into roids? have you supplemented previously?
  9. New Member

re

not for sure if I will do a cycle in the spring, I'm thinking about it.I have done a S1+cycle that was my 1st cycle, gained about 10-12 lbs. but lost about 3-4lbs. after i came off(water weight) did a 1ad 600mg a day with a 4ad trans, & gained more lean mass & looked more ripped when I came off.When i was at my best this time last year I caught pnemonia recovered, then did a project for a trainer. we did a 3 month workout plan of cardio & weights 4 times a week. I got to do it for free because he was using me on a paper for school in physical fitness. when I was done i weighted 174lbs. & was at 7.8%BF. coming in my weight was 172lbs & I was close to 10%. right after that I had a close relative die & for a month or so I was very depressed & I could hardly eat; causing me to loose all I had worked for. so over the summer I played a lot of softball, & just tried to keep my diet somewhat clean, but not always, but since august I have been back in the gym working hard. I did not start this cycle until I felt I was close to my strength of were I was. also I walk all day(mail man) so it is hard to keep a lot of weight on my legs, but my strength is good in them, I start off with 135lbs, & do split squats as a warmup, then put 315lbs on for 3 sets of 10 squats. then 10,12,&14 plates on leg press.....etc.etc..one of the reasons I might do real gear is the ban. like i said though i am not sure yet. I would really like to get to 190-195 before I do anything, but regardless, in the spring I have to cut to become lighter on my feet for softball.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle Advice (Sust/Dbol)
    By PepperJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 01:32 PM
  2. Sust/Dbol Cycle
    By bigryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:07 PM
  3. T-1 Pro after light 1-AD cycle opinions
    By intel55 in forum Anabolics