5'10"  180 lbs.

What supps?
  3. Stupes

Yes - don't concern yourself with that.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

Eveything cept liver support would be fine. Itd be better to space your supports throughout the day though versus taking everything at once.

Sent from my SGH-T959
  5. New Member

By supps if you are referring to supports supps... It's up to you. Some people feel liver support supps like milk thistle diminish the effect of SD if taken to close together. Depends on what your running. If referring to normal pre workout or post workout supps... That again is up to you, your goals and overall health. BP will be an issue with PWO on cycle obviously. Horrible way to state a question if looking for advice also leads me to believe your not ready for an SD cycle. Have fun
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    By supps if you are referring to supports supps... It's up to you. Some people feel liver support supps like milk thistle diminish the effect of SD if taken to close together. Depends on what your running. If referring to normal pre workout or post workout supps... That again is up to you, your goals and overall health. BP will be an issue with PWO on cycle obviously. Horrible way to state a question if looking for advice also leads me to believe your not ready for an SD cycle. Have fun
    This....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. New Member

Yeah didn't state well hey,sorry guys in supps i meant support supps,bio forge max, cel cycle ass,multi,fish oil,?
  8. New Member

You really can't go wrong when taking support supps. Some take them all before bed. Others split dosages up throughout the day. Depends on your lifting/ work schedule and the ability to pop pills when you need to. On cycle, ill usually take my morning dosage for whatever cycle I'm on, plus half dosages of all vits/ support supps etc etc and take the second half with my final cycle dosage in the evening. That's worked well for me. Taking then is the important thing. Not exactly when you take em. If running SD. Take Milk thistle in between dosages to stay on safe side
  9. New Member

You really can't go wrong when taking support supps. Some take them all before bed. Others split dosages up throughout the day. Depends on your lifting/ work schedule and the ability to pop pills when you need to. On cycle, ill usually take my morning dosage for whatever cycle I'm on, plus half dosages of all vits/ support supps etc etc and take the second half with my final cycle dosage in the evening. That's worked well for me. Taking then is the important thing. Not exactly when you take em. If running SD. Take Milk thistle in between dosages to stay on safe side
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you take a look at my training plan?
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:48 PM
  3. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9