bada$$ cutting stack ?

bomb

Awards
hey guys ,

im looking for a good cutting stack - i will start cutting end of march i guess and need some advices on good products ;)
of course i will have a clean diet and a adequate workout routine .
so now to the supplements : ill be using aminos , bcaas whey, fish oil , vitamin b,c maybe some recompadrol,rasperry ketones ,
i also have at home : 3 bottles iron labs halo xt , daa and some 6 bromo .

my qeustion - should i take the hdrol ( if so i dont want to throw in another ph) or the 6bromo standalone , or other products with yohimbe and dmaa f.e.?

your advices are pleased !

best wishes

Superman_777

Awards
T3 & Ephedrine stacked with some var

Sent from my SGH-T959

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I'm on test prop, tren ace and winny. Can't beat it. Started leaning out w in 5 days

amiller745

Awards
If you want to go oral only run this

Epi 40mg for six week
11-oxo 500mg for 8 weeks started 2 weeks before the epi

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Epi+Trenazone+T3 and a good caloric deficit.

Another route could be to add Stano to that one too, like 5-Alpha Test...but DAMN it's gonna get DRY.

bomb

Awards
fuaaaar....k
that are some heavy stacks , you know , im pretty young , 20 and i dont think is a good idea taking 3 different steroids at one time -
also dont want to take in t3 , maybe youre right and i should just order some epi from uk =)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If you want to go oral only run this

Epi 40mg for six week
11-oxo 500mg for 8 weeks started 2 weeks before the epi
id go with this one. T3 is too risky and imo isnt worth it

edit: fuk that nvm, youre only 20. go get some albuterol and Ur spray and stay natural. that combo will rock your socks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
whats ur spray ?
but thanks for ur advice
ursolic acid in a transdermal form because oral ursolic acid bioavailability is pathetic. its a really effect gda when used in the sprays (Ur spray/pump spray). albuterol is basic clenbuterols baby brother. similar effects but very short half life so the sides arnt as bad

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fuaaaar....k
that are some heavy stacks , you know , im pretty young , 20 and i dont think is a good idea taking 3 different steroids at one time -
also dont want to take in t3 , maybe youre right and i should just order some epi from uk =)
you probably shouldn't take even one steroid at a time if you are trying to lose fat. Get your diet + cardio right, lose fat naturally for a while first. From what it sounds like your diet "will" be clean, not like its clean now.... So stick to what you listed outside the steroids, maybe add green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
you probably shouldn't take even one steroid at a time if you are trying to lose fat. Get your diet + cardio right, lose fat naturally for a while first. From what it sounds like your diet "will" be clean, not like its clean now.... So stick to what you listed outside the steroids, maybe add green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract
^ That...I didn't even know he was 20.

Not an Admin any more bro?

J_Dieter

Awards
Epi+Trenazone+T3 and a good caloric deficit.

Another route could be to add Stano to that one too, like 5-Alpha Test...but DAMN it's gonna get DRY.
I was thinking about running Epi and stano on a cut. Seems like it would be fun. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some PX Black and your diet in check. It works. Trust me.

bomb

Awards
what about pump sprays or lotions that contain yohimbine ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 31
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1