Sust/Tren lay-off question! help please

voodoochild

Awards
Hey fellas, back again.

So in late december i started what was planned to be a 12 week sust/tren cycle, running the tren for 10 of the 12 weeks.

I had some shoulder issues a few weeks in and i stopped working out, and stopped pinning every other day, which is what i had done with the two compunds for about 2.5 or 3 weeks. i got freaked out and was trying to keep my hormone levels somewhat stable, because after the shoulder stuff subsided i planned on continuing. i pinned every so often, maybe once every week since then, and im ready to get back in the gym. it's been about 2 full months since i kicked off my cycle, so thats why im worried. with what i had been/have been doing, should i just do a PCT right now and start back up later? or can i afford to do what would be a total of 20 weeks on sust. as i said, i havent been pinning every other day for the last 2 months...but i want to start up doing that again immediately. am i screwed? any body have any ideas

voodoochild

Awards
a reply from an overly sensitive, or knee-jerk reaction safety susan is not what im looking for. i as well as many others in this forum know that im not actually "screwed", given many people do 20 week cycles. i just wanted to know if it's a better idea to do PCT now or fine to continue. thanks for the funny photo tho, i guess

Stupes

a reply from an overly sensitive, or knee-jerk reaction safety susan is not what im looking for. i as well as many others in this forum know that im not actually "screwed", given many people do 20 week cycles. i just wanted to know if it's a better idea to do PCT now or fine to continue. thanks for the funny photo tho, i guess
Why did you ask if you are screwed if you know you aren't? You are arguing with yourself - please allow me to refer to my previous post.

So what do you want to hear? You will be fine to start pinning at full blast ASAP?

Fine - you will be fine to start pinning at full blast ASAP - I don't care WFT you do.

voodoochild

Awards
id rather you just stopped posting things that dont help. the forum is to assist people, not to belittle them because youre a nerd with a small dick having a bad day at work

Stupes

id rather you just stopped posting things that dont help. the forum is to assist people, not to belittle them because youre a nerd with a small dick having a bad day at work
Ah yeah - nope.

Anyway - you want people to hold your hand and tell you what to do. You are big enough to start pinning Tren but yet you can't make this decision? WTF is wrong with you? And why would you cruise on one pin per week (I assume it is short esters too, which is retarded in and of itself) while not working out? If you choose to cruise as a lifestyle then that's that - but when you aren't planning to cruise for a very very long time - WTF were you thinking?

Well - obviously you weren't thinking and it seems like you are incapable of making decisions on your own.

Here you go. Staying on for 20 weeks runs a higher risk of long term damage to your HPTA and permanently disrupting your natural ability to produce Testosterone. PCT'ing and then hopping right back on cycle isn't really good either. News flash - steroids mess with your body.

If I were you I would just toss it all and never touch roids again - until you can at least make some decisions for yourself - seriously.