m14add, m-ohn, 1-t stack?

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Would a stack of the following be a nice combo for mass?
I am planning a future cycle and need to stock up now.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
dont stack methly's. For mass 1t and m14add would be great, scrap the m4ohn, its more of a cutter anyway.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
dont stack methly's. For mass 1t and m14add would be great, scrap the m4ohn, its more of a cutter anyway.
cant omit the 4-ad from that stack (and consequently the AI or dht derivative)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
why not? I know many people who take m14add without 4ad. You mean cuz of the lethary from 1t? Believe me, the m14add will take care of that plus a m14add,1t and 4ad stack would be almost too wet.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
why not? I know many people who take m14add without 4ad. You mean cuz of the lethary from 1t? Believe me, the m14add will take care of that plus a m14add,1t and 4ad stack would be almost too wet.
no no, M1,4add is fine without 4-ad, but have you tried 1-test (or 1-ad for that matter) without 4-ad? brutal on a number of levels. there is a reason people almost ALWAYS take it with 4-ad.

yes, what i recommend is wet, which is obviously why i said to add the AI or DHT derivative (or you could just deal with it and wait til the water comes off post-cycle, or even do the DHT 2 weeks at the end and harden up earlier). should be a monster stack though - 6 weeks (or 8 w/ the DHT) should produce great gains.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what other negative sides does 1t cause other and lethargy and maybe hairloss?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
what other negative sides does 1t cause other and lethargy and maybe hairloss?
libido (a very big deal, IMO) - and tribulus wont help you, whereas on my cycle with trib & 4-ad i was hornier than when i was on trib not using PH.

that along with the (in my case, severe) lethargy associated with 1-test is plenty of cause for me to include 4-ad at a whopping $.59 a day (less than supporting a homeless child in a 3rd world country!) - even if it bloats me - besides PCT the water comes off. and yeah it aromatizes but it also has a synergistic effect, and i've not heard of any gyno cases on just 1-t/4-ad or 1-ad/4-ad.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I really think that m14add will combat the lethargy of the 1t. Libido, on the other hand, I dont know about.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
alright, so the proposed cycle is this:

Weeks 1-5: M14ADD
Weeks 1-5: 1-Test
Weeks 1-5 (and on): Testosterone Cypionate 100mg/week (HRT)

What do you think..?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
alright, so the proposed cycle is this:

Weeks 1-5: M14ADD
Weeks 1-5: 1-Test
Weeks 1-5 (and on): Testosterone Cypionate 100mg/week (HRT)

What do you think..?
depends on who you believe. undertaker seems to think that M1,4ADD will somehow combat the sides of 1-test (specifically lethargy, which i have serious doubts about) almost everyone else who has used 1-test, if you asked them, would recommend using 4-ad in your 1-test cycle. any other choice you make and you'll be a guinea pig....which there is always room for in this sport but if i'm right you'll have a miserable cycle.

why are you on HRT at 26 y/o? i am trying to think how that rather small amount of AAS substance would impact the cycle....probably not a whole lot.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
search for m1,4add & 1-test.

a fair number o' folks, including Cuffs, seem to think that m1,4add is a fine replacement for 4-ad, specifically when stacking w/ 1test.

a little research can teach you a lot -
for one thing, it can teach you how to ask better questions

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
search for m1,4add & 1-test.

a fair number o' folks, including Cuffs, seem to think that m1,4add is a fine replacement for 4-ad, specifically when stacking w/ 1test.

a little research can teach you a lot -
for one thing, it can teach you how to ask better questions
first off - my points were valid and it wasnt like i was saying that know i am 100% right. everybody responds differently. i presented the option to the guy along with some personal experience.

ok - i was able to find some cycles that didnt include 4-ad with 1-test. up to this point i had not seen them advised, and only heard miserable things about 1-t and 1-ad without 4-ad. (first hand i can tell you that sides are way worse FOR ME w/o it)

maybe a person could explain why M1,4add might abate sides. obviously it will bloat you in a way not unlike 4-ad, which can help with gains and joint soreness. but libido and lethargy? (the main sides here) can you link us to a thread showing a strong libido and minimal lethargy on 1-t without 4-ad?

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Because my Testosterone levels are being monitored, would M14ADD affect my level readings?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Because my Testosterone levels are being monitored, would M14ADD affect my level readings?
not as much as the 1-t will!!!!! M1,4add isnt as suppressive as 1-t. your natural test levels will be extremely low on this stack (definitely less than 300ng/ml...sorry if those units are wrong i forget the nomenclature)

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I mean my HRT reading (I NATURALLY have a test level of 40ng/dl w/out HRT) I have a test level of 800-1200 on HRT, would these levels be consistant on cycle?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I mean my HRT reading (I NATURALLY have a test level of 40ng/dl w/out HRT) I have a test level of 800-1200 on HRT, would these levels be consistant on cycle?
holy crap 40ng/dL! what happened to make that occur?

apparently the HRT reading device utilizes a different mechanism than does regular test sampling (as in, if you check test 3 weeks into a suppressive PH cycle, you'll be very low)

again, the 1-test will impact natty test alot more. if that device doesnt mmeasure 1-test (which i cant imagine it does), then i would expect your HRT levels of 800-1200 would go down.....BUT then again, those high values were created by an exogenous hormone, so it may have no impact at all considering: how can you supress something that your body isnt even making? kinda like kicking the leg of a guy in a wheelchair - he isnt gonna fall down because he is already artifically propped up....to make a rather bizarre (but i think reasonable) analogy.

you would have to go to the steroid boards and find somebody who used PH along with test cyp who is on HRT and gets it monitored by that magic machine that can read exogenous hormones (i know they exist, you hear of people talking about how their test was measured at 1500ng/dL during a cycle and one might assume this was using the device in question) so...question - has anyone heard of or gotten a regular test....um....test done while on test cyp? for all the AAS users...does it read your endogenous levels or does the exo test actually read too?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
brakes -
no friction between us - my comments were for cobain67, not a commentary on your posts.

Digging into it a bit deeper, I find that m1,4add doesn't help w/ libido - just w/ lethargy (1-test AND m1t, apparently).

Apologies to Cuffs for misreading his remarks.

Still - the search function would get a lot of information for cobain67...if he wanted to use it...and that would help him ask better questions.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
m14add converts to d-bol in your system at 15%. D-bol is a highly psychotropic substance which makes people more agressive and more able to concentrate during exercise. Given these properties, I am surmising that it can replace 4ad. Your revised cycle will rock sh** imo cobain.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
brakes -
no friction between us - my comments were for cobain67, not a commentary on your posts.

Digging into it a bit deeper, I find that m1,4add doesn't help w/ libido - just w/ lethargy (1-test AND m1t, apparently).

Apologies to Cuffs for misreading his remarks.

Still - the search function would get a lot of information for cobain67...if he wanted to use it...and that would help him ask better questions.
point taken and thanks for the clarification. i saw the thread you are describing but it doesnt really apply too much here (IMO) as M1T can contribute heavily to lethargy all by itself.

cobain67 - your intial post wasnt dumb but bodywizard makes a good point about doing some research for a cycle you are considering. if you plan to do anything outside of bread n' butter i believe you should get as much user info as possible.

and as for the stack - my advice is to drop the mohn, add 4-ad and run an AI at low dosage (or MDHT or 3-alpha for hardening but those products have not been used as extensively as the AI's for controlling bloat and reducing estrogen on-cycle)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
point taken and thanks for the clarification. i saw the thread you are describing but it doesnt really apply too much here (IMO) as M1T can contribute heavily to lethargy all by itself.

cobain67 - your intial post wasnt dumb but bodywizard makes a good point about doing some research....
For the sake of further clarification, I was referring to people using m1,4add to combat M1T lethargy, *and* against 1-Test lethargy; so, it seems that m1,4add is considered good against lethargy....and not so good against diminished libido.

cobain67 - did not mean to suggest your questions / posts were dumb; merely pointing out that your questions have been fairly general so far - and general questions often don't get the best answers. I suggested using the search to check out logs, cycle ideas and feedback on the compounds you're interested in, because the weight of knowledge you'll gain that way will help you ask more detailed questions about what you actually want to know (for example, if you search for "m1,4", you'll get 5 pages full of threads in which m1,4add is mentioned).

And that will get you better answers. You - or anybody.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
understood, and I appreciate your help thus far as well.